Profile of a Republican gun lunatic

By iwog   Follow   Tue, 8 Jan 2013, 5:17am   10,745 views   326 comments
In Lafayette CA 94549   Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike (5)  

This is what we're up against. Just for information purposes, the murder rate from all causes in the United States is 4.8 per 100,000 while the murder rate from all causes in the United Kingdom is 1.2 per 100,000. The United States is the most dangerous country in the 1st world by far. There is no comparison.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Tonight Piers Morgan sat down with the creator of a White House petition to get him deported from the United States. Alex Jones was fired up throughout the entire interview, launching into a series of loud tirades against Morgan and gun control every few seconds. Every time Morgan tried to ask a question, Jones continued to pile through with his arguments.

« First     « Previous     Viewing Comments 287-326 of 326     Last »     See most liked comments

1. JodyChunder

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    32 threads
    1,778 comments
    Victorville, CA

287   10:41pm Fri 11 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike  

iwog says

1. I'm never hypocritical.

Of course you are. It's ok, you're human. Even the simplest jerk contains multitudes.

2. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    375 threads
    19,906 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

288   10:45pm Fri 11 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

JodyChunder says

iwog says

Of course you are. It's ok, you're human. Even the simplest jerk contains multitudes.

Well if someone wants to make a case of my hypocrisy, he's welcome to present it. What ForcedTQ posted doesn't qualify.

3. JodyChunder

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    32 threads
    1,778 comments
    Victorville, CA

289   11:03pm Fri 11 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

iwog says

Well if someone wants to make a case of my hypocrisy, he's welcome to present it.

Well, I contradict myself all the time, and then vindicate myself with dandy quotes like:

Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds - Emerson.

4. bg

Follow
    Befriend (15)
    51 threads
    451 comments
    Pacifica, CA
    Premium

290   11:07pm Fri 11 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

mell says

Also I don't think it is as easy as taking someones debate demeanor as a predictability of violent acts

I don't mean to take his debate demeanor as an indication of violence. It was the other video on his website where he talks about being followed on the street during his trip that seemed psychotic to me. By psychotic I mean paranoid. Folks with psychosis are no more likely to kill other people than those who are not psychotic.

He looked ill to me.
    mell says

maybe he really felt so strongly about this issue that it came from his heart.

I respect the fact that Alex Jones' may have been speaking from his heart and that he had a passion for the topic. I also thought I saw something more in the second clip on Alex Jones' website that looked like psychosis to me.

I also really value each person's individuality, quirks, disagreements and all of the messy things that people are. I certainly don't see psych meds as a panacea for the pains of existence. I am saying that this guy in the clip on his website looked like he was psychotic and paranoid. I want him to be a better advocate for what he believes in. I would be really interested in his history and a trial of medications.

Mell, I hope this falls into "friendly discussion" for us.

5. bg

Follow
    Befriend (15)
    51 threads
    451 comments
    Pacifica, CA
    Premium

291   11:17pm Fri 11 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

leo707 says

Yes, it could have been due to a number of issues

Since 1985 we have many more violent video games and a more casual approach to violence on TV and movies. Couldn't that figure in here, too?

6. thomaswong.1986

Follow
    Befriend
    27 threads
    6,131 comments

292   12:31am Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Moderate Infidel says

I doubt most intruders are breaking into homes with m16's.

caught on video... sure looks like one! good thing the homeowner had a automatic..

7. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    8 threads
    3,212 comments
    Brilliant, OH

293   7:15am Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (3)  

why would anyone want to make a case out of something that has already been demonstrably proven in spades??

iwog says

JodyChunder says

iwog says

Well if someone wants to make a case of my hypocrisy, he's welcome to present it. What ForcedTQ posted doesn't qualify.

8. David Losh

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    9 threads
    1,546 comments
    Seattle, WA
    David Losh's website

294   9:39am Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

msilenus says

It really is an interesting point of view.

I agree, but he also cherry picked his quotes from the era.

There are many quotes of citizens presenting military weapons for inspection. That wasn't the focus that he had.

He also never addressed side arms.

So I don't see in his opinion where he is banning guns, or taking guns away, he simply set parameters for having the guns.

9. David Losh

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    9 threads
    1,546 comments
    Seattle, WA
    David Losh's website

295   9:40am Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

SoftShell says

and if you want hunting weapons, you should buy a knife....

guns are for pussys...

Real men hunt men, only pussies hunt animals.

10. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    8 threads
    3,212 comments
    Brilliant, OH

296   10:43am Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (3)  

Real men hunt out of absolute necessity.
    Pussys hunt with guns for sport.

David Losh says

SoftShell says

and if you want hunting weapons, you should buy a knife....

guns are for pussys...

Real men hunt men, only pussies hunt animals.

11. Moderate Infidel

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    712 comments

297   10:59am Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

thomaswong.1986 says

Moderate Infidel says

caught on video... sure looks like one! good thing the homeowner had a automatic..

And bullets struck the neighbors house, possibly the bullets from the homeowners gun. Again a dog and shotgun would suffice cause obviously his aim wasn't so good. Also, What was in that house that four men heavily armed would want to storm it during the day? The fact he had surveillance cameras and was heavily armed seems a bit suspicious. Drug dealer perhaps?

12. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    52 threads
    2,308 comments
    Premium

298   12:00pm Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Moderate Infidel says

Drug dealer perhaps?

More likely gun collector.

13. Raw

Follow
    Befriend
    10 threads
    694 comments

299   1:57pm Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  
  14. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    52 threads
    2,308 comments
    Premium

300   2:43pm Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  
  15. msilenus

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    8 threads
    345 comments

301   3:33pm Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

David Losh says

I agree, but he also cherry picked his quotes from the era.

There are many quotes of citizens presenting military weapons for inspection. That wasn't the focus that he had.

He also never addressed side arms.

So I don't see in his opinion where he is banning guns, or taking guns away, he simply set parameters for having the guns.

Being the author of a majority opinion in a supreme court case means you can cherry-pick all you want. The only checks and balances on your behavior are your fellow justices, and the right of the executive to appoint successors after a quorum of your co-signers die of old age. Cherry picking or no, this is what the second amendment means until the grim reaper weighs in.

You're right that he's not taking away guns. He's actually overturning a law because it took away a particular kind of gun that he felt fell under the amendment. As CDon noted, a big part of what he's doing is saying where that protection ends. That means where on the weapon spectrum the government can start instituting bans, and what the government can do to regulate even protected weapons. He's obviously not legislating an AWB from the bench. But he's carving out enough room for Congress to write a new one, or to enact any number of other laws.

16. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    395 threads
    10,853 comments

302   7:19pm Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike  

thomaswong.1986 says

Moderate Infidel says

This is why anything less than automatic weapons with belt-fed ammo should be illegal.

Think of the deterrent value of the same scenario, but the home owner cuts down these fuckers with a 50 caliber machine gun, lurches out into the drive way to chase down the last ones standing by the car and saws them into bits, bone and meat spraying the yard, driveway and street.

Then, in a show of total victory, he yanks chunks of their bodies off and throws the prizes to the neighborhood dogs.

Neighborhood Watch!

Booyah!

17. MMR

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    9 threads
    367 comments
    New York, NY

303   8:24pm Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Ok fair enough. But I'm glad you were able to address where Jones was factually incorrect. I take it Ron Dellums is more your style?

leo707 says

MMR says

Mental illness have been around for a long time and guns have been around for a long time, but mass shootings without a clear motive are a relatively new occurrence.

Guns and drugs aside spree killing has been going on a very long time. The term "run amok" has been around hundreds of years.

18. MMR

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    9 threads
    367 comments
    New York, NY

304   8:25pm Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Last time I checked California has the strictest anti-gun policies in the US. Working wonders up in East O.

MMR says

Ok fair enough. But I'm glad you were able to address where Jones was factually incorrect. I take it Ron Dellums is more your style?

leo707 says

MMR says

Mental illness have been around for a long time and guns have been around for a long time, but mass shootings without a clear motive are a relatively new occurrence.

Guns and drugs aside spree killing has been going on a very long time. The term "run amok" has been around hundreds of years.

19. Moderate Infidel

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    712 comments

305   9:33pm Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

MMR says

Last time I checked California has the strictest anti-gun policies in the US. Working wonders up in East O.

MMR says

leo707 says

MMR says

making a law that requires a criminal background check isn't "anti-gun". it's anti-criminal because "guns don't kill people, criminals do."

I live in Cali and bought two guns legally no problem. I'm also not a criminal. Yet.

Them damn kids better git off my lawn!

20. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    375 threads
    19,906 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

306   9:42pm Sat 12 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

MMR says

Bullshit. Almost any handgun can still be legally purchased and owned in California while they are by permit only in New York and Massachusetts. In Washington DC they are outright banned.

Just keep making stuff up. It's what Republicans are good at.

21. bdrasin

Follow
    Befriend
    7 threads
    561 comments
    Alameda, CA

307   8:12am Sun 13 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

MMR says

Bullshit. Almost any handgun can still be legally purchased and owned in California while they are by permit only in New York and Massachusetts. In Washington DC they are outright banned.

Just keep making stuff up. It's what Republicans are good at.

CA is an interesting situation in that we have strict gun laws by US standards (the strictest in the country according to some), although quite weak on an absolute scale or compared to anywhere else in the world. Yes, that includes Switzerland and Israel. During the last 10 years California has gone from having one of the highest rates of gun deaths to one of the lowest (for example compare 2004 to 2012).
    The states with the highest rates of gun deaths per capita are Louisiana Mississippi and Alaska, all of which have very weak gun laws. No one statistic tells the whole story, but there is some reason to believe that the types of laws we have here in Cali do some good, while still allowing widespread gun ownership.

22. Bellingham Bill

Follow
    Befriend
    76 threads
    3,173 comments
    Bellingham, WA

308   11:37am Mon 14 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

>Last time I checked California has the strictest anti-gun policies in the US. Working wonders up in East O.

yes, yes they did work in East Oakland not to long ago

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/30/AR2010073003254.html

rightwing nutball wasn't able to get the guns he really wanted, so he was unable to take out the cops who stopped him.

23. dublin hillz

Follow
    Befriend
    51 threads
    1,762 comments
    Dublin, CA

309   11:45am Mon 14 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

East O has a generational cultural issue when it comes to homicides/violence and gun control or lack there of over there will not be on any meaningful consequence.

24. thomaswong.1986

Follow
    Befriend
    27 threads
    6,131 comments

310   9:07pm Mon 14 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

Boom in Daly City Cross roads Gun Show...

Estimated 10,000 attend gun show at Cow Palace.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/peninsula&id=8951843

DALY CITY, Calif. (KGO) -- There were huge lines and long waits to buy guns and ammunition at a gun show in Daly City Saturday. Organizers and attendees say the reason for the turnout is the fear the government is going to take their guns away, or at least impose heavy restrictions.

Gun show organizers say they had record attendance, about 10,000 thousand people showed up at the Cow Palace. The people we spoke to said they came because they fear that the president's task force on guns will result in tighter restrictions on ammunition, clips, and especially assault weapons.

"I cannot believe the number of people and cars," said gun show attendee Bob Daziel.

Daziel is as shocked at the turnout as are organizers of the Crossroads of the West Gun Show at the Cow Palace. Thousands of people came to Daly City, many of them for the same reason and the same concern.

Jayleen Heres just bought an AR15 assault rifle, "That's why we all need to get 'em now before they take 'em away." When asked if he has more at home, Heres answered, "I have three more at home this is the fourth.

25. thomaswong.1986

Follow
    Befriend
    27 threads
    6,131 comments

311   9:12pm Mon 14 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

Tweet inShare
    Bay Area gun show draws record crowd, odd items, colorful charactersiwog says

Profile of a Republican gun lunatic

oh !

Bay Area gun show draws record crowd, odd items, colorful characters

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_22363391/bay-area-gun-show-draws-record-crowd-odd

Sure, among the thousands of people attending the Crossroads of the West Gun Show at the Cow Palace in Daly City, there were plenty of conservatives wearing camouflage hats and touting rifles. But there were also many women buying stun guns and parents pushing kids in strollers. Children younger than 12 got in free, and one young boy who walked out proclaimed his love for the show by exclaiming "how fun!"

There were even some of the left-leaning folks the Bay Area is famous for.

That included San Jose resident Steve Cozens, a self-described liberal who had plenty of skateboarding gear, including the Vans shoes he wore as he walked out with a pack of bullets for the two rifles he's building.

"If there's a mob of 50 people coming down the street, and they've just burned five or six houses, I'm not going to wait for them to come to my house," said Cozens, a 50-year-old father who recently overcame his "intimidation" of guns and now thinks his Second Amendment rights are in danger.

26. JodyChunder

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    32 threads
    1,778 comments
    Victorville, CA

312   9:12pm Mon 14 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

thomaswong.1986 says

"I cannot believe the number of people and cars," said gun show attendee Bob Daziel.

Gun shows. Ha! Buncha bored fucks without much in the way of imagination or introspection.

I shoot cans in the desert. (Shoot, I drink my dessert from a can.) But gun shows are for only the worst sadsackssonofabitches.

27. thomaswong.1986

Follow
    Befriend
    27 threads
    6,131 comments

313   9:15pm Mon 14 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

JodyChunder says

But gun shows are for only the worst sadsackssonofabitches.

In Daly City or San Jose.. you might get a couple hundred.. to get 10K its news alright..

28. JodyChunder

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    32 threads
    1,778 comments
    Victorville, CA

314   9:20pm Mon 14 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Just losers, though. I bought all my guns like any lard-hearted, red-blooded American man would - on the black market (from the trunk of a '77 Monte Carlo in Death Valley). If you could compare the rosters of gun show attendees with the roster of the latest NAMBLA convention, you'd see perfect parallels. At least in San Jose, which, no offense, is like pussy mecca.

29. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    8 threads
    3,212 comments
    Brilliant, OH

315   9:20pm Mon 14 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (3)  
  30. David Losh

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    9 threads
    1,546 comments
    Seattle, WA
    David Losh's website

316   12:40pm Tue 15 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

JodyChunder says

I bought all my guns like any lard-hearted, red-blooded American man would - on the black market (from the trunk of a '77 Monte Carlo in Death Valley).

JodyChunder says

Gun shows. Ha!

I'll have to respectfully disagree for us in urban settings. I would have never met the gentleman I did business with in a parking lot without the gun show.

I traded him an FN FAL with full auto receiver for an SP 89. I had to get rid of the FN to a dealer because some fuck at the gun show called me on it.

I did business with the same guy for a couple of years for parts, acessories, and gun trades.

Gun shows are a great place to get information, and network. I like to meet the people I'm going to do business with in a nuetral setting.

31. thomaswong.1986

Follow
    Befriend
    27 threads
    6,131 comments

317   11:04pm Tue 15 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (3)  

JodyChunder says

pussy mecca.

yea... if we dont got it.. you dont want it !

32. David Losh

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    9 threads
    1,546 comments
    Seattle, WA
    David Losh's website

318   6:10am Thu 17 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

msilenus says

But he's carving out enough room for Congress to write a new one, or to enact any number of other laws.

I'm standing corrected on the Scalia opinion. It's obvious that this is the opinion Obama is relying on for this new round of gun control. I can see the similarities now.

My confusion is that Scalia never adressed the Militias. The gun nuts that I know are pretty set on having Militias, and want Militia training before you get military weapons. That was the topic of conversation that I have had in the past.

33. Robert Sproul

Follow
    Befriend
    64 threads
    826 comments

319   7:14am Thu 17 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

Here are some facts that counter your knee jerk emotionalism. A report from a former prosecutor in DC outlining the failures of their ban.
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324081704578235460300469292.html?mod=WSJ_hps_sections_opinion
    " It emboldened criminals because they knew that law-abiding District residents were unarmed and powerless to defend themselves. Violent crime increased after the law was enacted, with homicides rising to 369 in 1988, from 188 in 1976 when the ban started. By 1993, annual homicides had reached 454."

34. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    375 threads
    19,906 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

320   8:14am Thu 17 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Robert Sproul says

Here are some facts that counter your knee jerk emotionalism.

You didn't counter anything. My point was that California does not in fact have the strictest gun laws in the country.

What does effectiveness have to do with anything?

35. zzyzzx

Follow
    Befriend (10)
    803 threads
    6,892 comments
    Baltimore, MD

321   8:24am Thu 17 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

36. zzyzzx

Follow
    Befriend (10)
    803 threads
    6,892 comments
    Baltimore, MD

322   8:26am Thu 17 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

37. Robert Sproul

Follow
    Befriend
    64 threads
    826 comments

323   8:47am Thu 17 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

What does effectiveness have to do with anything?

And this sums up your position perfectly.

From the article, by a person with actual experience and expertise:
    "Since the gun ban was struck down, murders in the District have steadily gone down, from 186 in 2008 to 88 in 2012, the lowest number since the law was enacted in 1976. "

38. AlexS

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1 threads
    284 comments

324   8:58am Thu 17 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Iwog - instead of presenting all these worthless factoids that really have no relevance to the gun discussion, why don't you disprove anything Alex Jones stated in that interview?

Tyrants didn't confiscate guns before proceeding to steal and mass-murder?
    Operation Gladeo didn't happen? That's when CIA-NATO put a program in place to murder random people and blame it on someone else. They pretend this program is no longer in place - bullsh111t!

Gulf of Tonkin didn't happen? That's when the US military staged an incident to provide excuse to expand the War in Vietnam. This is typical False Flag op, this is how they operate.

Operation Northwood didn't happen? That's when they were going to kill random people in Florida and blame it on Cubans - to start the war on Cuba. This operation didn't happen because JFK refused to give a go ahead. JFK was killed shortly after, under questionable circumstances, blamed on a patsy, who was killed shortly thereafter by a guy who died shortly thereafter thereafter.

Operation "Fast and Furious" didn't happen? That's when they TRUCKED THOUSANDS OF GUNS to Mexican gangs to be used against americans, so that they could blame Second Amendment. Go ask Eric Holder! Go ask the FBI - Federal Bureau of Instigation!

Gosh, this is all these people do, the FBI, the CIA - they instigate and/or mass murder people and blame it on someone else.

Google Democide!

Also, all recent mass killers weren't on Prozac, Zoloft, Ritalin, or some combination of the above and other?
    Also, most of them were involved in some sort of Government-University program.

Gun crimes aren't down in conceal-carry state such as Texas and Florida, and Gun crimes are not up in such gun-free zones such as Chicago and Philly?

Also, what about this argument - I am a human being, and I have certain human rights. Not because Obama said it's ok, but just because I am a human being! I have a right to pursue happiness! I have a right to defend myself and my family! I have a right to exist! I have a right to breathe!

Who do our natural rights come from? Obama?

Learn history! Bill of rights doesn't "give us rights". It basically states that these natural rights exist, and government can't temper with them. And should government start tempering with them, for whatever gazillion reasons govenrments throughout history gave (but always before they steal and mass murder), we have the right to fight the goverment.

39. AlexS

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1 threads
    284 comments

325   9:06am Thu 17 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Here is a little flashback for history ignoramuses:
    http://www.infowars.com/other-tyrants-who-have-used-children-as-props/

Hitler took the guns! Lenin took the guns and then Stalin proceeded to slaughter tens of millions shortly thereafter (because Lenin died).
    Mao took the guns! Castro took the guns! Kim il Sung took the guns! Chavez took the guns!

Everytime a crackpot sociapath gets to power, his first verdict is to go after guns - because they know it's much harder to steal and mass murder when people can resist.

Our overlords are stealing trillions from us, they know the sh11t will hit the fan soon. Hence all this propaganda to disarm americans as much as possible.

Now they are parading this sore Loser general McCrystal. Despite complete military superiority, despite unseen cruelty and torture, despite Drone assassinations, electricutions, cutting off ears, raping (men and women), despite all the horror this criminal and his cohorts instituted over Afganis, they still got there behinds handed to them. Simply because Afganis have AK47s.

They, the McCrystals, Obamas, Bushes, Kristols, Eric "Fast and Furious" Holder, and the rest of vicious sociapathic animals that grabbed power and are mass murdering indiscriminately in Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and now they have death squads operating in the US (see Aaron Scwartz (who helped defeat PIPA and SOPA), Keith Ratliff (from most popular youtube gun show FPS Russia (, and other half-dozen assassinations - all in just last month) - they know fully well that they won't be able to fully enslave us if we are armed.

40. Thedaytoday

Follow
    Befriend
    46 threads
    530 comments

326   3:49pm Wed 23 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (4)  

So to recap :

softshell/xrpb11a/shrek/shrekgrinch/ruki/kennethcrass/kingshit/!!

must be hard to maintain all those personalities in your head!!

Wanker!

« First     « Previous comments    

Premium member iwog is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 179 milliseconds to create.