Government house loan guarantees ensure the misallocation of credit

By golfplan18   Follow   Thu, 10 Jan 2013, 7:17am   236 views   2 comments
In Irvine CA 92620   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

http://ochousingnews.com/news/government-home-loan-guarantees-ensure-the-misallocation-of-credit?source=Patrick.net

Plato’s critique of the shortcomings of democracy are still just as valid today as they were 2,500 years ago when he wrote it. Usually, I feature recent news articles less than a few weeks old. Today, I am featuring an essay written more than 160 years ago. The fact that it resonates so well today shows just how farsighted his vision was. Our obscure French economist understood the workings of credit and it’s impact on society in general. He would readily recognize the misallocations of credit caused by government loan guarantees in the housing market and distortions of reality used...

Viewing Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »     See most liked comments

1. Oil Can

Follow
    Befriend
    21 threads
    163 comments
    Oil Can's website

1   9:53am Thu 10 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I think won't see the privatization of the mortgage industry for the next 30 years. The banksters own the federal government.

2. PockyClipsNow

Follow
    Befriend
    19 threads
    1,582 comments
    Los Angeles, CA

2   3:57pm Thu 10 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Yeah its a lost cause. The government only grows larger until it collapses upon itself and starts over from new small government. Example CCCP, british empire, roman empire, we are next but still in growth phase for now.

golfplan18 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 27 milliseconds to create.