Staffed Luxury Villa Encantada in Puerto Vallarta, Vacation of Your Lifetime! (Advertisement)

Why It's a "Fake" Housing recovery...

By Bubbabear   Follow   Mon, 14 Jan 2013, 12:53pm   781 views   3 comments
In Yorba Linda CA 92886   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://www.profitconfidential.com/real-estate-market/why-its-a-fake-housing-market-recovery/

The National Association of Realtors (NAR) expects average existing home prices in 2013 to be around $185,800, with an increase to $193,600 by the end of 2014. (Source: National Association of Realtors, January 2013.

Viewing Comments 1-3 of 3     Last »     See most liked comments

1. Mark D

Follow
    Befriend
    235 threads
    853 comments
    Simi Valley, CA

1   1:18pm Mon 14 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

i guess 2006 was also a "fake" bubble.

2. fedwatcher

Follow
    Befriend
    228 comments
    Valencia, CA

2   9:42pm Thu 17 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

This is just a "tease" to get you to buy his newsletter. All newsletter writers know that only a small percentage demand their money back during the "guarantee" period.

He was far from being the only one to alert his readers from the turning points he used in this ad. Many did, and anyone who saw the warning from Bear Stearns in March of 2007 knew the jig was up.

I got out by just reading public information. I did not need him or any other newsletter writer to warn me.

Educate yourself rather than relying on pundits.

3. Bubbabear

Follow
    Befriend (9)
    662 threads
    716 comments

3   6:56am Fri 18 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

fedwatcher says

Educate yourself rather than relying on pundits.

In that case I wouln't advise you to read this newsletter either...I just can't bare to live under such scrutiny , it's most certainly the bane of my existence
    http://catosdomain.com/?p=12603

Bubbabear is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 43 milliseconds to create.