Ideas on how to use less energy (Advertisement)

Dentists fight against affordable dental care

By tovarichpeter   Follow   Tue, 15 Jan 2013, 4:52pm   253 views   2 comments
In South San Francisco CA 94080   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

http://www.psmag.com/health/the-other-health-care-reform-51266/

Nothing rattles the mind quite like a toothache; anybody whos suffered one can attest to that. Whats less appreciated is that poor oral health can throw the rest of the body into disarray as well. Research has linked gum disease with diabetes, heart and lung ailments, strokes, and premature births. Children who dont see a dentist are more likely to miss school because of infected teeth and gums, and to grow into adults with serious dental problems. And missing teeth make it all but impossible to secure a middle-class job. Dentistry, it turns out, is destiny. Its also a scarcely...

Viewing Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »     See most liked comments

1. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    313 threads
    8,620 comments

1   7:59pm Tue 15 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Dentists are guaranteed the right to bear arms and defend themselves from unattractive patients and the tyrannical government that shoves them at them.

2. Moderate Infidel

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    711 comments

2   10:56pm Tue 15 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Why am I such a misfit, I am not just a nit-wit, you can't fire me I quit, I just don't fit in. I want to be a dentist!

tovarichpeter is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 164 milliseconds to create.