When someone figures out the RE market,let me know.

By HEY YOU   Follow   Sun, 20 Jan 2013, 11:31pm   611 views   3 comments
In Menlo Park CA 94025   Watch (2)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://www.businessinsider.com/states-with-highest-negative-equity-2013-1

http://money.cnn.com/2012/07/18/real_estate/home-construction/index.htm

Viewing Comments 1-3 of 3     Last »     See most liked comments

1. carrieon

Follow
    Befriend
    4 threads
    344 comments

1   2:19am Mon 21 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

In 2008, Jim Rogers suggested to just let the entire housing market collapse 80%, to expedite the recovery in only two years. Instead, the people from above caused the opposite to happen, which is why we are still floundering around today with uncertainty.
    Being the guru that he was in 2008, he sold everything he owned in America and then moved his entire family to Malaysia to start a new life. Looking back now, you can't say is was a bad idea. True story.

2. New Renter

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    34 threads
    6,267 comments
    San Jose, CA

2   9:35am Mon 21 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

donjumpsuit says

Works well if

1. you have homes in 2005

2. you have money in 2010-2012

AND you live in a market which over corrected and is showing recovery

3. jvolstad

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    1,097 threads
    1,441 comments
    San Antonio, TX
    jvolstad's website

3   6:48pm Wed 23 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Don't the Realtor's understand the market? After all, they have all this great training. They also look out for your best interests. :-/

Excuse me while I take a dump.

HEY YOU is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 91 milliseconds to create.