How the Obama administration protected Wall Street from prosecutions

By gnadivi   Follow   Wed, 23 Jan 2013, 8:39pm   285 views   6 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jan/23/untouchables-wall-street-prosecutions-obama?source=Patrick.net

Viewing Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »     See most liked comments

1. mell

Follow
    Befriend (7)
    267 threads
    3,399 comments
    San Francisco, CA

1   9:11pm Wed 23 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

That's what I've been saying on patnet to the obama fanclub clown brigade led by the binar. Can't somebody impeach his ass already?

2. curious2

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    112 threads
    4,261 comments

2   10:42pm Wed 23 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Excellent report, but in 2012 Wall Street favored Romney. In other words, although the Obama administration didn't prosecute them, they expected to do even better with a Romney administration. Given the choice between Obama and Romney, voters avoided catastrophe by re-electing Obama.

3. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    811 threads
    10,694 comments

3   5:53am Thu 24 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

Well it's not like he promised US anydamnthing.

4. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    379 threads
    10,439 comments

4   6:11am Thu 24 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

We need to put up one of those WH petitions demanding the impalement of all bankers. It would get 100 million signatures in an hour.

5. FortWayne

Follow
    Befriend (12)
    159 threads
    5,328 comments

5   9:03am Thu 24 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

While lemmings were too busy parading Obama, they completely missed how he was no better than Bush. Surprisingly those are the same people who forgive Obama anything and everything, thinking that he can do nothing wrong because he makes such charismatic speeches that they like.

I didn't like Romney, but I don't like Obama either. I think both were a bad choice, both were members of the inner party club.

6. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    811 threads
    10,694 comments

6   10:11am Thu 24 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

FortWayne says

I didn't like Romney, but I don't like Obama either. I think both were a bad choice, both were members of the inner party club.

They were the only choices because of closed primaries.
    Independent voters don't have a say in the process. So the Ron Pauls' or Dennis Kusinichs' don't make it past the straw polls. And by time the straw poll comes around and you know who is who and is in the race, and have good idea of who you would vote for if you were registered Democrat or Republican, it's already too late to change your voters registration.

gnadivi is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 45 milliseconds to create.