Owner of Liberty Mortgage Convicted in Multi-Million-Dollar Mortgage Fraud

By Patrick   Follow   Thu, 24 Jan 2013, 8:45pm   258 views   2 comments
In Menlo Park CA 94025   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://fredericacade.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/press-release-hoda-samuel-owner-of-liberty-mortgage-company-in-elk-grove-convicted-in-multi-million-dollar-mortgage-fraud-scheme/

Owner of Liberty Mortgage Company in Elk Grove Convicted in Multi-Million-Dollar Mortgage Fraud Scheme SACRAMENTO, CAAfter a 10-day trial, a federal jury found Hoda Samuel, 60, of Elk Grove, guilty of a conspiracy to commit mortgage fraud and of 30 individual counts of mail fraud. According to evidence presented at trial, Samuel, a licensed real estate broker, was the owner and principal operator of Liberty Real Estate & Investment Company, a real estate agency, and Liberty Mortgage Company, a mortgage brokerage business. Between April 5, 2006 and February 26, 2007, Samuels companies facilitated 30 residential real estate transactions that defrauded...

Viewing Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »     See most liked comments

1. thomaswong.1986

Follow
    Befriend
    27 threads
    6,131 comments

1   9:04pm Thu 24 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Patrick says

Owner of Liberty Mortgage Convicted in Multi-Million-Dollar Mortgage Fraud

yep.. home owners and new buyers will sleep well knowing their homes will appreciate 10-20 and even dare I say 50% year over year with those evil Wall Street mortgages exploding ... we will really now see that home prices never go down...

We now have proof..

Robert Shiller - On Home Prices Always Going Up (7 min)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d__GPqOVNbE

2. investor90

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    14 threads
    232 comments
    Beverly Hills, CA

2   9:31am Mon 28 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I Googled Hoda and guess what? She is a Realtor, I guess I am not surprised. Why didn't the local association turn her in? Any agent who did business with her would have easily found out about her scams. Maybe Realtor commissions are more important than honest dealings?

Hoda will have many stories to tell her new roomies about how she lived as a queen by just selling real estate.

Premium member Patrick is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 32 milliseconds to create.