Belgian MP exposes war on terror lie and 9/11 false flag -- Puppet Masters -- So

By bgamall4   Follow   Fri, 25 Jan 2013, 10:07pm   339 views   6 comments
In Las Vegas NV 89117   Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

http://www.sott.net/article/257123-Powerful-Belgian-MP-exposes-war-on-terror-lie-and-9-11-false-flag This is huge.

Viewing Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »     See most liked comments

1. HEY YOU

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    822 threads
    2,014 comments

1   1:52am Sat 26 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I guess he is a little more than perturbed.When he mentioned Belgians & their economic situation it reminds me of America. The whole speech sounds like he is talking about the U.S.
    Gerald Celente said:“When People Lose Everything, They Have Nothing Left To Lose, And They Lose It”
    What spark might set it off? Because what can't continue,won't continue?
    How long will the Muslim world tolerate outside intervention?

2. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    353 threads
    9,699 comments

2   7:20am Sat 26 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

All mostly true - but he really frosts the cake in pig shit by claiming 9/11 was a false flag operation.

3. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,169 threads
    6,530 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

3   7:37am Sat 26 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says

but he really frosts the cake in pig shit by claiming 9/11 was a false flag operation.

I forgot, Tony, you don't believe it was? Read my article at Business Insider:

http://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-romney-and-the-neocon-mind-pre-911-2012-10

4. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,144 comments
    Premium

4   12:02pm Sat 26 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Neocolonialism : "the economic and political policies by which a great power indirectly maintains or extends its influence over other areas or people".

The question is, who is the great power? Is it the USA? Is it a conglomerate of corporate interests? Is it the illuminoti?

Who are the people that compose the oligarchy that orchestrates the worlds media/political organization into promoting endless wars and exploitation of people and resources for the enrichment of a few and the suffering of many?

9/11 false flag? The attacks on the world trade center and the pentagon have led to a decade of "war on terror" and the enrichment of the few and the suffering of many. Maybe our government was too stupid to stop some guys with boxcutters but they were smart enough to exploit the situation.

How much longer can we afford to continue to enrich the few at the cost of causing many to suffer?

5. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,169 threads
    6,530 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

5   12:25pm Sat 26 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

The question is, who is the great power? Is it the USA? Is it a conglomerate of corporate interests? Is it the illuminoti?

I believe the power rests with the banksters and their financiers. Those people also control governments and since the UK is the seat of unlimited banker freedom and the US is the seat of military power, it is this new Roman-like Empire that is in charge, with financiers being at the very top:

http://www.businessinsider.com/is-our-world-financial-system-the-final-manifestation-of-the-roman-empire-2012-6

If any of you have not read the article I wrote about the final manifestation of the Roman Empire, I hope you take the time to read it.

6. Blurtman

Follow
    Befriend
    214 threads
    1,356 comments

6   2:24pm Sat 26 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Yes, and no one relinquishes empire willingly.

Premium member bgamall4 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 59 milliseconds to create.