Reason #587 not to take public transportation.

By CaptainShuddup   Follow   Mon, 28 Jan 2013, 1:03pm   225 views   2 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

http://www.dailychilli.com/news/19734-bus-passengers-splattered-with-manure-in-road-crash

Pictures of bus passengers covered in manure have gone viral on the Internet after a public bus crashed into a truck carrying sewage in China.

The photos were posted online by Weibo user CHH, who managed to snap some images of the unfortunate and smelly passengers on 2nd January.

It was said that the bus had rammed into the back of the truck, causing the latter's tank to burst. The waste then poured into the bus from the broken windscreen and spilled onto the eight passengers. The truck driver sped off.

Viewing Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »     See most liked comments

1. SunnyvaleCA

Follow
    Befriend
    7 comments

1   1:59pm Mon 28 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Right... because if I'm going to be involved in a crash with a large truck, I'd much rather be on my bicycle. Maybe I'll be thrown clear of the danger!

It is a fun story, though. It's just not an example of a reason not to take a bus.

2. dublin hillz

Follow
    Befriend
    53 threads
    1,914 comments
    Dublin, CA

2   11:48am Tue 29 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Main reason I don't take public transport is because I can get to work in 30 minutes by car while it would take me almost 1.5 hours by bus.

CaptainShuddup is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 54 milliseconds to create.