« previous   misc   next »

Reason #587 not to take public transportation.

By CaptainShuddup   Follow   Mon, 28 Jan 2013, 5:03am PST   261 views   2 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

http://www.dailychilli.com/news/19734-bus-passengers-splattered-with-manure-in-road-crash

Pictures of bus passengers covered in manure have gone viral on the Internet after a public bus crashed into a truck carrying sewage in China.

The photos were posted online by Weibo user CHH, who managed to snap some images of the unfortunate and smelly passengers on 2nd January.

It was said that the bus had rammed into the back of the truck, causing the latter's tank to burst. The waste then poured into the bus from the broken windscreen and spilled onto the eight passengers. The truck driver sped off.

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

SunnyvaleCA   Mon, 28 Jan 2013, 5:59am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 1

Right... because if I'm going to be involved in a crash with a large truck, I'd much rather be on my bicycle. Maybe I'll be thrown clear of the danger!

It is a fun story, though. It's just not an example of a reason not to take a bus.

dublin hillz   Tue, 29 Jan 2013, 3:48am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

Main reason I don't take public transport is because I can get to work in 30 minutes by car while it would take me almost 1.5 hours by bus.

CaptainShuddup is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net