Remember when I said, Obama could shed his lizard skin...?

By CaptainShuddup   Follow   Tue, 29 Jan 2013, 7:20am   208 views   6 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

http://www.dailychilli.com/backroom/19606-dino-prez-obamadon-lizard-named-after-toothy-potus

Researchers have named a newly discovered, prehistoric lizard Obamadon gracilis in honour of the 44th US president's toothy grin.

The small, insect-eating lizard was first discovered in eastern Montana, USA in 1974, but a recent re-examination showed the fossil had been wrongly classified as a Leptochamops denticulatus and was in fact a new species, researchers told Reuters on Tuesday.

Obamadon gracilis was one of nine newly discovered species reported on Monday in the proceedings of the National Academy Of Sciences. In naming the new species, scientists from Yale and Harvard universities combined the Latin Obamadon for "Obama's teeth" and gracilis, which means slender.

"The lizard has these very tall, straight teeth and Obama has these tall, straight incisors and a great smile," said Nick Longrich, a palaeontologist at the school in New Haven, Connecticut.

Viewing Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »     See most liked comments

1. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    392 threads
    20,774 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

1   7:29am Tue 29 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  
  2. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1,001 threads
    12,466 comments

2   7:35am Tue 29 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

iwog says

Obama job approval continues to increase:

Of course it is, he just had a dinosaur named after him. Man I can't even mention Obama with out some Patnetzien going full defense.

I just found it ironic, that I have said on several occasions that Obama could have a wardrobe malfunction and his lizard skin suit could fall off, and Iwog would still say... "Obama's job approval continues to increase".

And NOW that's exactly what has happened. It's like I know things man.

3. Call it Crazy

Follow
    Befriend
    925 threads
    11,783 comments

3   7:38am Tue 29 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

iwog says

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Hey, you better watch out... you're stealing Edvards thunder... he's the resident Obama cheerleader here!!

4. Call it Crazy

Follow
    Befriend
    925 threads
    11,783 comments

4   7:39am Tue 29 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

iwog says

Even the flys like him!!

5. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    392 threads
    20,774 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

5   7:54am Tue 29 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  

It's wonderful that Obama has done such a great job that his detractors are reduced to childish threads about flies and lizard skin.

It's gonna be a long 4 years eh?

6. Call it Crazy

Follow
    Befriend
    925 threads
    11,783 comments

6   7:55am Tue 29 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

iwog says

It's gonna be a long 4 years eh?

The past 4 have been LONNNGGGG, the next 4 can't pass quick enough!! (if we survive it..)

CaptainShuddup is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 87 milliseconds to create.