Quiet Bath & Kitchen Fans. Pumps. Cool Mechanical Stuff. Engineers Boutique (Advertisement)

SWAT rampage destroys Iraq vet's house over guns - Washington Times

By IDDQD   Follow   Fri, 1 Feb 2013, 10:23am   165 views   1 comment
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/guns/2012/may/28/miller-swat-rampage-destroys-iraq-vets-home-over-g/?source=Patrick.net

It all started a few hours earlier on Feb. 2, 2010, when Sgt. Corrigan called the National Veterans Crisis Hotline for advice on sleeping because of nightmares from his year training Iraqi soldiers to look for IEDs in Fallujah. Without his permission, the operator, Beth, called 911 and reported Sgt. Corrigan “has a gun and wants to kill himself.”

“Then the cop said to me, ‘I don’t have time to play this constitutional bullshit with you. We’re going to break your door in, and you’re going to have to pay for a new door.’”

Viewing Comment 1-1 of 1     Last »     See most liked comments

1. TechGromit

Follow
    Befriend (6)
    85 threads
    974 comments
    45 male
    Egg Harbor City, NJ

1   11:36am Fri 1 Feb 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

That will teach him for asking help from the "National Veterans Crisis Hotline". Don't you know there motto? If you think your life is in Crisis, we'll give you a real crisis to cure you. I bet he doesn't have nightmares from his year training Iraqi soldiers to look for IEDs in Fallujah. Now he have nightmares the police breaking into his house to ransack it. Another National Veterans Crisis Hotline success story.

IDDQD is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 52 milliseconds to create.