Debt collections gone wild

By tovarichpeter   Follow   Wed, 6 Feb 2013, 3:03am PST   216 views   2 comments   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)

Debt collector horror stories abound: There are threats to dig up the dead relatives of those who couldn't pay their funeral bills, promises to imprison debtors or take their children into custody -- even warnings that pets will be killed.

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

PockyClipsNow   befriend   ignore   Wed, 6 Feb 2013, 4:14am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 1

Yawn. Wake me up when the threats are actions. thats news.

Tenpoundbass   befriend   ignore   Wed, 6 Feb 2013, 4:22am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

I used to like reasoning with them.
I would insure them that I did not feel obligated to pay them jack squat, and that since they bought the debt of a dead beat what did they expect. Then they would plead with me, to get me to pay them. I would then tell them that I bet if they asked nice, Macy's will give them their money back. Then there would be a long awkward pause, then I would bust out laughing and say... "Nah, I'm just kidding they'll probably laugh at you too".

Email (Required, will not be visible)

Username (Just pick a name if you're new)

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery