How Would John Claud Van Damm Handle Realtor Criminality?

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Follow   Wed, 13 Mar 2013, 6:49pm   186 views   9 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

A movie producer asked me recently and I had my own ideas but I figured my imagination would pale next to the informed experience of the P.Net man-gods.

Personally, I imagine JCVD impaling the Realtor and kicking its face and vital organs until JCVD's mercy compells him to douse the criminal with gasoline and dispatch it quickly with the deft flick of a cigarette.

Viewing Comments 1-9 of 9     Last »     See most liked comments

1. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1,054 threads
    12,961 comments

1   6:58pm Wed 13 Mar 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says

compells him to douse the criminal with gasoline and dispatch it quickly with the deft flick of a cigarette...

The Realtor gets back up as you walk away, and submits a counter offer. When your back is turned. They are spawned of Hell after all, so you'll have to reek more Vandamage than that.

2. New Renter

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    35 threads
    6,735 comments
    San Jose, CA

2   10:17pm Wed 13 Mar 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Whatever happens you can be sure JCVD will be just as pretty afterwards as before. Then their will be a gratuitous sex scene. With himself. And then more violence.

3. elliemae

Follow
    Befriend (24)
    473 threads
    7,892 comments
    Saint George, UT
    elliemae's website
    Premium

3   10:05am Sun 17 Mar 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike   Protected  

So... Sylvester Stallone, JCVD & Schwarzenegger were sitting around talking about making an action movie based on the great composers - with lots of ass kicking set to classical music.

Stallone says, "I'll be Beethoven."
    JCVD says, "I'll be Mozart."'
    Schwarzenegger says, "I'll be Bach..."

4. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    439 threads
    13,281 comments

4   10:20am Sun 17 Mar 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Ellie,

Do you have a license for that pun?

5. Ceffer

Follow
    Befriend
    22 threads
    4,001 comments
    Berkeley, CA

5   11:21am Sun 17 Mar 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

JCVD will just order in cigars, hookers and cocaine, and let his babes stiletto stomp the realtors until they look like bloody colanders.

Then, he will make his low ball offer while doing the splits.

6. elliemae

Follow
    Befriend (24)
    473 threads
    7,892 comments
    Saint George, UT
    elliemae's website
    Premium

6   11:45am Sun 17 Mar 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says

Ellie,

Do you have a license for that pun?

Currently there are no licenses or background checks required for puns of that size. Once our lawmakers finish voting themselves more benefits, raises and raising the cap on extra $$$ they can bring in, I'm sure that they will turn to limiting the size of a pun without a license.

7. elliemae

Follow
    Befriend (24)
    473 threads
    7,892 comments
    Saint George, UT
    elliemae's website
    Premium

7   11:49am Sun 17 Mar 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  

Since I'm sharing... I've hit a personal milestone. The front of the fridge is full. Now am working on the sides. FYI, it started out as a joke, but now it's not that funny any more. And I'm no where near the world record according to my good friend Wikipedia.

8. Ceffer

Follow
    Befriend
    22 threads
    4,001 comments
    Berkeley, CA

8   12:07pm Sun 17 Mar 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

Elliemae has managed to turn her refrigerator into a Higgs boson detector.

Hope you don't have any aunts or grannies with artificial hips or knees.

9. elliemae

Follow
    Befriend (24)
    473 threads
    7,892 comments
    Saint George, UT
    elliemae's website
    Premium

9   8:12pm Sun 17 Mar 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  

Ceffer says

Hope you don't have any aunts or grannies with artificial hips or knees.

Grannie is stuck to the other side of the fridge. Unfortunately, my Auntie was walking by and her defibrillator was deactivated... shit happens, ya know?

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 80 milliseconds to create.