CA at its Finest!!!

By Facebooksux   Follow   Tue, 26 Mar 2013, 2:42pm   237 views   4 comments
In Mountain View CA 94040   Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

http://blog.sfgate.com/matierandross/2013/03/25/alameda-county-administrator-tops-in-pay/

CN: Lifelong bureaucrat gets a guaranteed pension of over $400,00 a year. This in a county where there's essentially cannibal anarchy in parts of Oakland.

I actually called all 5 Alameda County Supervisors and told them I'm going out of my way to never spend any more money in AC.

Too bad, cause they have great restaurants, but they can go to hell if they think my sales tax $$$ is gonna support Ms. Muranishi.

All you AC residents should have your pitchforks out and march to the district office.

Viewing Comments 1-4 of 4     Last »     See most liked comments

1. lostand confused

Follow
    Befriend (9)
    512 threads
    3,087 comments

1   2:49pm Tue 26 Mar 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

I think the President of the United states makes 400k a year and this critter gets the same in pension??

2. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    408 threads
    11,643 comments

2   2:56pm Tue 26 Mar 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike (1)  

Well, there's no law against fisting her to death on ESPN2, is there?

Such is the miracle of Freedom.

3. ducsingle5313

Follow
    Befriend
    4 threads
    205 comments
    Redwood City, CA

3   3:50pm Tue 26 Mar 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Sadly, as long as her inflated salary is not the result of illegal activities, there's nothing that can be done about paying her equally inflated pension benefits - - - short of Alameda declaring bankruptcy and successfully re-negotiating employee pension plans.

However, I don't see why the state couldn't pass a very specific tax law such that her pension benefits are subject to a 99% income tax. Pension benefits are effectively deferred compensation for work performed in California, so it's arguable they could be taxed even if she moves out of state. This would probably receive broad support as a voter referendum.

4. FortWayne

Follow
    Befriend (12)
    166 threads
    5,466 comments

4   8:40am Wed 27 Mar 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

You know that these bleeding heart liberals will just move to Texas with their benefits and CA will receive 0 of it since it will all be spent in other states, while CA just pays these people.

It's a giant scam against CA.

Facebooksux is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 59 milliseconds to create.