No relief as Nor. California prices continue to accelerate

By iwog   Follow   Thu, 18 Apr 2013, 9:36am   4,309 views   179 comments
In Lafayette CA 94549   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (3)  

There isn't any improvement in inventory either. Most people I talk to say they have no intention of selling until prices return to 2006 levels.

« First     « Previous     Viewing Comments 140-179 of 179     Last »     See most liked comments

1. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

140   10:35pm Mon 22 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

iwog says

on a market you knew nothing about?

Again, you are the holder of the truth. Such a fool. Good luck anyway, even though people like you really don't deserve it.

2. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (47)
    364 threads
    19,048 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

141   10:37pm Mon 22 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

RentingForHalfTheCost says

Again, you are the holder of the truth. Such a fool. Good luck anyway, even though people like you really don't deserve it.

I'm not the holder of truth, I was just right.

If I was wrong, I'd be an arrogant asshat to continue preaching how the real estate market works. I'd be an arrogant asshat to continue preaching how the mortgage market works.

Know anyone like that?

I'll even amend this to add: I don't even care if you do disagree with me. At least have a fucking explanation for why you were wrong!!!!! Everything you post is exactly the same thing you posted 1.5 years ago.

3. kmo722

Follow
    Befriend
    247 comments

142   3:20am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

"Again no. These are mortgage bonds attached to real property in a rising market. Taxpayers will not be on the hook for a dime since even in default, foreclosure should pay back the debt."

Two points:

1. "mortgage bonds attached to real property". or, to put it another way, the Fed is buying houses... I know, I know, you just didn't like to read it that way because it sounded dirty to you and took some air out of your ego.... thank you for acknowledging the realities of what is actually going on..

2. "Foreclosure should pay back the debt".. were you laughing when you wrote that or do you honestly believe that ? Do we have any recent history to guide us on this ? Is there a chance for a 10% RE market correction ? 20% ? How's that taxpayer / foreclosure math work then ? Are RE prices affected by the estimated value of future rents ? Will future rents always be rising even if future prices are projected to fall ? How does that math work ? Do wage - price ratios for loaning money on RE matter more or less when RE prices are falling ?

4. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

143   7:36am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

iwog says

If I was wrong, I'd be an arrogant asshat to continue preaching how the real estate market works. I'd be an arrogant asshat to continue preaching how the mortgage market works.

Huh? Isn't that what you are doing. You said it.

5. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (47)
    364 threads
    19,048 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

144   7:42am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Nope. I wasn't wrong.

6. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

145   7:49am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

iwog says

I'll even amend this to add: I don't even care if you do disagree with me. At least have a fucking explanation for why you were wrong!!!!! Everything you post is exactly the same thing you posted 1.5 years ago.

I already said I was wrong about the market here in the SFBA. I never realized that the Feds would steal more from my grandkids future to save people like you. 6 Fucking Trillion, you have to be kidding me. I'm already working on an exit plan from this bankrupt country. It will not end well and many people know that. Debt is the Elephant in the room everyone is ignoring.

You were right for the last 1.5 years. Good for you Iwog. I guess you knew that interest rates were going to keep going lower and we keep adding to the debt. 45Billion of free money each month, while our poor keep getting poorer. While you count your virtual money people are scraping by and you then take this platform to call people every name in the book. You and Roberto are why I hate this country so much. It could be great, but greed has fucked up everyone. You think the game is about predicting the future, about stepping on those that don't believe what you say. If you were so good, you would be here each and every day crowing. You are, so that tell me alot. I'm here as well, so I suck as well.

I doubt you will prosper as well in the next few years. Interest rates have bottomed at this point and now we get to see just how sick this market really will become. If I were you I would take some off the table before it happens. But, not you, keep swinging for the fences you GREEDY FUCK.

7. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

146   7:54am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

iwog says

Nope. I wasn't wrong.

Just the last 2 day of investment moves has made me a few years of rent. Glad I was wrong. I sure wish I had that loot tied up in SFBA real estate. I guess I am missing the point. Become a debt slave like everyone else and be victim to a Ponzi scheme. Nah, not today.

8. SJ

Follow
    Befriend
    22 threads
    242 comments

147   8:54am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I am looking at Nevada and Florida. Cheaper than California and lower to no state income taxes!

9. Blurtman

Follow
    Befriend
    216 threads
    1,406 comments

148   9:30am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

California has killer weather and scenery in many parts. The less attractive parts resemble Arizona.

10. dublin hillz

Follow
    Befriend
    44 threads
    1,633 comments
    Dublin, CA

149   10:03am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

I don't understand some of the anger around here. If someone does not like renting from a private landlord, they can rent from apartment complex/REIT if they find it more competative. Conversely if someone does not like renting from "greedy corporations", tney are free to rent from a private landlord. If someone does not like renting period, they can do their best to save up money for downpayment and buy. These options are always competative - while individual participants in the marketplace may not always agree on appropriate metrics, in the end these options are always competative unless someone has a section 8/tax credit rental or rent control or was able to buy at Below Market Rate price. Personally, I decided that the best way to beat the system is to buy and pay off the mortgage asap instead of being a lifelong renter here in bay area and I am on track to making that happen.

11. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (47)
    364 threads
    19,048 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

150   10:18am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I already said I was wrong about the market here in the SFBA. I never realized that the Feds would steal more from my grandkids future to save people like you.

Doesn't count. Fed policy today is almost identical to fed policy in 2012 which is almost identical to fed policy in 2011. You never realized that something would happen that was already happening??

Just the last 2 day of investment moves has made me a few years of rent. Glad I was wrong. I sure wish I had that loot tied up in SFBA real estate. I guess I am missing the point. Become a debt slave like everyone else and be victim to a Ponzi scheme. Nah, not today.

This is a real estate forum on a real estate board. Again and again and again you return to bragging about the stock market and your options trade. No one cares. YOU told someone who was thinking about buying a house in March of 2012, that it was a stupid idea and that he would lose money. You gave horrible awful ignorant advice and someone may have lost a lot of money following it. If I did that, I would feel really bad about it.

Again I don't care which side you take and I don't care what your predictions are and I don't care if you think I'm an idiot. However to pretend that you got it all right, that you've got this wonderful insight, that things are exactly like you thought they would be in the face of being bitch slapped by the market makes you a bad person.

You think the game is about predicting the future, about stepping on those that don't believe what you say.

I fully admit that one of my major flaws is a total intolerance of dishonest people. I can put up with the most radical insane views. I can "discuss" birther idiocy, 9/11 truther conspiracy, and UFO advocacy even when I think those people have lost their marbles. I cannot however abide by people who think that the anonymous nature of the internet allows them to make up whatever shit they want just so they can pretend to join the conversation.

12. errc

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,351 comments
    32 male

151   10:31am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Fed policy today is almost identical to fed policy in 2012 which is almost ide to fed policy in 2011. You never realized that something would happen that was already happening??

How do you define "almost identical"?

13. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (47)
    364 threads
    19,048 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

152   10:36am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

errc says

Entering the fixed income market (bonds) and dumping huge sums of money into long term investments.

There really isn't any difference between a MBS and a Treasury when it comes to total capital available. Prior to QE 3 it was long term treasuries setting mortgage rates and perhaps now it is more mortgage rates driving the long bonds.

This should be clear because the new housing boom started long before QE3 was even announced. (September 2013)

14. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

153   11:00am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

robertoaribas says

You and Roberto are why I hate this country so much. It could be great, but greed has fucked up everyone.

says the jackass stock option speculator, who, if I recall correctly, also owns rental property somewhere... Hyprocitical much, you liar?

Still don't understand short covered calls I see. The don't add risk silly, just the opposite. A boy of your math skills should get that. Nah

15. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

154   11:04am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

errc says

Fed policy today is almost identical to fed policy in 2012 which is almost ide to fed policy in 2011. You never realized that something would happen that was already happening??

You would have to ignore 45B/month and then we get closer. Nothing to see here folks, keep moving. Just your countries future being sold.

16. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (47)
    364 threads
    19,048 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

155   11:11am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

You would have to ignore 45B/month and then we get closer. Nothing to see here folks, keep moving. Just your countries future being sold.

45B per month wasn't even announced until September 2012 and didn't actually start until after that.

Your forecast was already dead and buried by that time because the summer of 2012 saw double-digit increases in the bay area. So how can you blame something that hadn't even happened yet?????

17. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

156   11:19am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

iwog says

I fully admit that one of my major flaws is a total intolerance of dishonest people. I can put up with the most radical insane views. I can "discuss" birther idiocy, 9/11 truther conspiracy, and UFO advocacy even when I think those people have lost their marbles. I cannot however abide by people who think that the anonymous nature of the internet allows them to make up whatever shit they want just so they can pretend to join the conversation.

I think I just figured something out. I'm no professional, but I'll take a stab. What you are demonstrating might be self loathing. There are professionals that can help you with that. They can either help you stay your same prickish self, but be able to love yourself anyway, or help get rid of the prickish character traits and then you wouldn't hate yourself so. You could just use some of that gold, silver, stock, real estate money where you perfectly timed everything to the minute/hour/day and pay for some help. Nah, carry on as you are. At least I see what you are now. ;)

18. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

157   11:25am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

45B per month wasn't even announced until September 2012 and didn't actually start until after that.

Your forecast was already dead and buried by that time because the summer of 2012 saw double-digit increases in the bay area. So how can you blame something that hadn't even happened yet?????

There you go again creating your own time lines around things to make meaningless points. Interesting...

19. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (47)
    364 threads
    19,048 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

158   11:26am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I think I just figured something out. I'm no professional, but I'll take a stab. What you are demonstrating might be self loathing. There are professionals that can help you with that. They can either help you stay your same prickish self, but be able to love yourself anyway, or help get rid of the prickish character traits and then you wouldn't hate yourself so. You could just use some of that gold, silver, stock, real estate money where you perfectly timed everything to the minute/hour/day and pay for some help. Nah, carry on as you are. At least I see what you are now. ;)

Thanks for the assessment.

20. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (47)
    364 threads
    19,048 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

159   11:28am Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

There you go again creating your own time lines around things to make meaningless points. Interesting...

It was your timeline. You predicted skyrocketing rates and declines in real estate. By the end of summer, you were proven horribly wrong as both went in the opposite direction.

QE3 wasn't announced until September, however YOU used it as a reason why your prediction failed.

How does that work?

21. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

160   4:42pm Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

It was your timeline. You predicted skyrocketing rates and declines in real estate. By the end of summer, you were proven horribly wrong as both went in the opposite direction.

QE3 wasn't announced until September, however YOU used it as a reason why your prediction failed.

How does that work?

Told you why, you just don't listen. Seems to be a common theme with you quacks. You want housing to go up so bad, you close your eyes and ears to any theory that is against your greedy chops. If I was your renter I'd be breaking the pipes for fun. ;)

22. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

161   4:43pm Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

robertoaribas says

They can either help you stay your same prickish self, but be able to love yourself anyway,

that works for me!!!

Hey, how about someone that makes shit up online? like after the fact mythical option trades, because he has a HUGE need to feel important, which is ironic since his profile is anonymous? Must be a serious ego need, that can't be filled if you have to even lie while anonymouse!!!

Where should someone like that get help?

Definitely not by moving to slum city Phoenix. If the sun doesn't kill you from skin cancer then you'll probably get shot from a drunken landlord pissed at the world.

23. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (47)
    364 threads
    19,048 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

162   4:45pm Tue 23 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Told you why, you just don't listen. Seems to be a common theme with you quacks. You want housing to go up so bad, you close your eyes and ears to any theory that is against your greedy chops. If I was your renter I'd be breaking the pipes for fun. ;)

You didn't answer anything. The bottom line is fed policy has remained a constant since 2009. 0% short term rates, QE in the bond market, and a forward looking forecast of continued easing. The round commonly known as QE3 didn't start until long after the market had shot up double-digits.

Blaming the fed for being wrong is the same as blaming yourself for ignoring evidence that you were going to be wrong.

24. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

163   7:45am Wed 24 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

You didn't answer anything. The bottom line is fed policy has remained a constant since 2009. 0% short term rates, QE in the bond market, and a forward looking forecast of continued easing. The round commonly known as QE3 didn't start until long after the market had shot up double-digits.

Blaming the fed for being wrong is the same as blaming yourself for ignoring evidence that you were going to be wrong.

Not true.

25. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

164   8:21am Wed 24 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

robertoaribas says

you are just a worthless liar.

AND, neither IWOG or I truly cares if housing goes up or down; If it were to actually drop again, we'd buy more. I am recapitalizing at a furious pace, Since it would take at least 1.5 to 2 years for the Phoenix prices to reverse, which there is zero sign of to date, I'd be more than ready to begin buying again.

Prices up, I win... Prices down, I win anyways. get used to it.

Jeez, all you both do on here is talk about housing going up. You must be on meds as well. Just a quack also. You are both like two immature gorillas beating your chests. Very funny to see. Good luck to you anyway. Keep up the intervals to burn off that steam in your head. It might make things more stable for you.

26. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

165   8:22am Wed 24 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

You didn't answer anything.

Not you you obviously, because it differs from what you think. Only your view is real I guess. Good luck to you anyway up there in Concord land. Visit the tenants during the day is my only advice.

27. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (47)
    364 threads
    19,048 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

166   8:28am Wed 24 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

Not you you obviously, because it differs from what you think. Only your view is real I guess. Good luck to you anyway up there in Concord land. Visit the tenants during the day is my only advice.

Like all of your other advice, total failure. You just reek of ignorance on every level, don't you:

28. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

167   9:24am Wed 24 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

iwog says

Like all of your other advice, total failure. You just reek of ignorance on every level, don't you:

Thanks for making my point. 1 in 283 sucks dude, hate to break it to you. Chances are you have a serious offender as a tenant right now. Use the daytime to fix up your place or collect late rent. Might be a good idea to bring a guard dog as well. Oh, and lock your car up. People go to great extents to get that mortgage debt money. Don't want to be late on the bank payment. Better to be late paying the drug dealer.

29. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

168   9:29am Wed 24 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

iwog says

19 for Concord out of a score of 100. Where 100 is the safest. Not so good there Iwog. Say in a locked house at night please.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ca/concord/crime/

Anyone looking at this thread can hopefully see how you just cherry-picked from that website to make your point. That seems your style on everything.

30. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (47)
    364 threads
    19,048 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

169   9:31am Wed 24 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

19 for Concord out of a score of 100. Where 100 is the safest. Not so good there Iwog. Say in a locked house at night please.

I live in Lafayette.

Concord's violent crime rate is below the California average and below the national average. You're really so scared that you consider this dangerous?

Anyone looking at this thread can hopefully see how you just cherry-picked from that website to make your point. That seems your style on everything.

Maybe because property crime isn't relevant to your comment about being safe at night you stupid twit. Is it possible for you to remember what you typed 5 minutes prior??

31. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

170   10:01am Wed 24 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

Maybe because property crime isn't relevant to your comment about being safe at night you stupid twit. Is it possible for you to remember what you typed 5 minutes prior??

Even the website said concord is only safer than 19% of the cities in the US. Your the twit would reads things as you want to see it.

Crimes per square mile

Concord - 146
    California - 85
    National Avg - 39.6

Get a clue Iwog.

32. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

171   10:05am Wed 24 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

robertoaribas says

AND, neither IWOG or I truly cares if housing goes up or down

You definitely crow a lot for people who don't care. I care, and am not afraid to admit it.

33. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (47)
    364 threads
    19,048 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

172   10:08am Wed 24 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Even the website said concord is only safer than 19% of the cities in the US. Your the twit would reads things as you want to see it.

Concord is a nice place and your elitist asshole attitude is ridiculous but not unexpected.

According to that site, Pleasanton is in the bottom 50%. Do you agree with that?

34. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

173   10:29am Wed 24 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

Concord is a nice place and your elitist asshole attitude is ridiculous but not unexpected.

According to that site, Pleasanton is in the bottom 50%. Do you agree with that?

Haha, bottom 50 is the same as the top 50. Both are a far cry from bottom 19. I would agree with 50 for Pleasanton, then I enhance it by living in an area high in the hill where most criminals don't have the energy to travel. I also have a nice sharp toothed dog on the off chance.

Buying cash flow positive properties in Concord I'm sure has you travelling to the wrong side of the tracks sometimes. Just be careful dude, life trumps money all the time.

35. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

174   11:01am Wed 24 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

Looks like a good population living in Concord at the moment.

http://mapsexoffenders.com/search.php?url=http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.aspx?lang=ENGLISH

36. RentingForHalfTheCost

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    63 threads
    2,545 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

175   2:34pm Wed 24 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

robertoaribas says

rentingwithhalfabrain:

you must really have a ton of bitterness over not understanding this real estate market, to spend the energy you do trying to prove otherwise...

Its fun to watch, like a slow moving train wreck!

Yah, I don't understand real estate, anyone who says they do is kidding themselves. Predicting the end of a Ponzi scheme is dangerous to say the least. All aboard!!! As we head to the land of decaying housing and flood zone, asbestos ridden, earthquake prone land. This can be yours for just 30 years of pain and suffering. Come and get it!

37. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (47)
    364 threads
    19,048 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

176   7:24pm Thu 25 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

As we head to the land of decaying housing and flood zone, asbestos ridden, earthquake prone land.

No desperation here folks. lol

During the Loma Prieta earthquake, I think a massive .001% of housing in the Bay Area suffered some sort of damage. Scary stuff.

38. JodyChunder

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    32 threads
    1,776 comments
    Victorville, CA

177   8:02pm Thu 25 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The concern isn't so much your residence as it is being on one side of the bridge when the Big One hits while your spouse is on the other side...

...depends on how you feel about your spouse, of course.

39. Homeboy

Follow
    Befriend
    39 threads
    3,546 comments

178   8:28pm Thu 25 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

Most people I talk to say they have no intention of selling until prices return to 2006 levels.

The only reason prices ever got that high was because the banking industry was running a giant ponzi scheme. I don't see how that could happen again without it being followed by another collapse of the banking system. Loans are a bit easier to get now, but nowhere near like it was in the run-up to 2006, when anybody who could fog a mirror got a loan for as much as they wanted. Maybe we're doomed to repeat the same bubble, bust, bailout cycle for the rest of time. I sure hope not.

If prices ever get back to 2006 levels, I'd seriously consider selling and just renting a place, then wait for the next bust. But I think by then I'll be a bit old for that shit.

40. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,359 comments
    Monterey, CA

179   8:40pm Thu 25 Apr 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

JodyChunder says

The concern isn't so much your residence as it is being on one side of the bridge when the Big One hits while your spouse is on the other side...

...depends on how you feel about your spouse, of course.

Ba dum tish.

« First     « Previous comments    

Premium member iwog is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 166 milliseconds to create.