Hey Indians, why so rapey?

By Moderate Infidel   Follow   Wed, 1 May 2013, 9:28am   1,003 views   32 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/01/world/asia/india-girl-raped/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

The 4-year-old died Monday from cardiac arrest at Care Hospital in Nagpur, India, a spokesman said. A 35-year-old man has been arrested and accused of sexually assaulting the girl, said Mithilesh Shukla, superintendent of police.

Viewing Comments 1-32 of 32     Last »     See most liked comments

1. New Renter

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    35 threads
    6,693 comments
    San Jose, CA

1   9:51am Wed 1 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  
  2. zzyzzx

Follow
    Befriend (10)
    861 threads
    7,292 comments
    Baltimore, MD

2   10:45am Wed 1 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

Perhaps they don't know how to masturbate?

3. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    1,061 threads
    13,598 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

3   10:53am Wed 1 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (7)   Dislike  

Where labor is cheap, life is cheap. It's as simple as that.

4. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1,000 threads
    12,437 comments

4   10:56am Wed 1 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

This is what happens when you watch to much Hollywood movies.
    It's only going to get worse.

5. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    392 threads
    20,774 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

5   11:03am Wed 1 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  

Dan8267 says

Where labor is cheap, life is cheap. It's as simple as that.

+1

6. New Renter

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    35 threads
    6,693 comments
    San Jose, CA

6   11:56am Wed 1 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

This is what happens when you watch to much Hollywood movies.

It's only going to get worse.

Is there a lot of baby raping in Hollywood movies? Which ones?

7. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    431 threads
    12,576 comments

7   11:57am Wed 1 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

They have socialized medicine. Teaches you to rape because abortion is free. Like the Welfare Bombers in Boston buying dynamite on EBT.

8. Mark D

Follow
    Befriend
    242 threads
    908 comments
    Simi Valley, CA

8   1:12pm Wed 1 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

New Renter says

Infant rape is a world wide abhorrence.

yes. but only in places like India this would make the news.

in the Middle East this is normal and in America, it's just part of "white culture."

also south of the border, this would only make the news if the guy failed to pay $20.

9. Moderate Infidel

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    712 comments

9   1:23pm Wed 1 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

New Renter says

Why are you singling out Indians for this?

Perhaps you should ask the media why they are singling out Indians.

10. New Renter

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    35 threads
    6,693 comments
    San Jose, CA

10   1:48pm Wed 1 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Moderate Infidel says

New Renter says

Why are you singling out Indians for this?

Perhaps you should ask the media why they are singling out Indians.

India holds about 17.3% of the worlds population in a country 27% the size of the US.

There may be cultural factors as well but this math alone explains a lot.

11. lostand confused

Follow
    Befriend (9)
    545 threads
    3,197 comments

11   1:58pm Wed 1 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Meanwhile in the good old USA,

Custodian falsely accused of child rape sues city for $10 million.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/custodian-falsely-accused-child-rape-sues-city-10m-article-1.246728

Torii Hunter's son sues girl and parents for $40 million for falsely accusing him of rape. Boy loses scholarship offers, forced to attend alternative school-all because of an accuser who recanted in 48 hours.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2013/04/30/torii-hunter-darius-mcclinton-hunter-prosper-texas/2124387/

12. Lam

Follow
    Befriend
    82 comments

12   3:58am Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Hey Americans, why so murdery?

13. KgK one

Follow
    Befriend
    6 threads
    41 comments

13   6:37am Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

check out rape statistics per capita for world countries, india is not on top 10 , US is.

14. wave9x

Follow
    Befriend
    12 threads
    161 comments

14   7:24am Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

That is because most crime, especially rape, in 3rd world countries is not reported or prosecuted

15. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    392 threads
    20,774 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

15   7:27am Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike   Protected  

wave9x says

That is because most crime, especially rape, in 3rd world countries is not reported or prosecuted

Prove it.

16. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    392 threads
    20,774 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

16   9:07am Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike (1)   Protected  

That isn't proof, that's a statement equal to your statement. A blind assertion.

How do you prove an unreported rape actually happened? It's not a trivial question. It goes to the heart of propaganda in the first world.

17. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    392 threads
    20,774 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

17   9:14am Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike   Protected  

Straw Man says

This is a statement by organization which is an expert in this matters. If you want details on how they came to this conclusion, their reports are available for further reading.

That is a statement by an organization with a MASSIVE agenda, an organization that couldn't hope to raise funds with a headline saying "3rd world women raped at a lower rate than the United States", and an organization that absolutely cannot be trusted with unbiased data under any circumstances.

Their reports are devoid of facts, studies, and data. Again I ask the question: How do you prove an unreported rape occurred?

18. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    392 threads
    20,774 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

18   9:51am Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike   Protected  

Straw Man says

What organization would you trust in such a matter? Indian police?

I don't trust organizations. I trust studies and knowledge of culture. Family is dead in the United States and most of the first world, but it is strong and effective in almost everywhere else. A man who forcibly rapes a woman in a 3rd world country is almost never shown mercy and often killed on the spot by the village. http://sundayexpress.co.ls/?p=1249

Straw Man says

You read their report on the matter and came to this conclusion in 4 minutes? Wow, you, Sir, are fast reader.

My knowledge on the subject comes from decades of research. I don't give a flying fuck what Amnesty International says. They are propagandists who seek donations. They die without donations. They are not a credible source.

Straw Man says

You talk to the people, duh. Being victims of a rape is not something people usually brag about (unless monetary gain is anticipated, but this is 1st world problem).

I see. Because a woman who refuses to talk with police or her own family will certainly come clean to a Western stranger with a tape recorder and a notepad.

The 1st world and most especially the United States is awash in bullshit where rape and indeed any type of sexual statistics are concerned. We live in a bizarro world of lies where women can demand (and get) the prosecution of a man for rape when she was a little drunk and made a stupid decision. This is an alien landscape where 15 year-old girls can freely buy abortion pills without a prescription yet 17 year-old girls can seduce men and send them to prison for a decade.

NOTHING regarding rape statistics should EVER be trusted without overwhelming scientific support, ESPECIALLY from Amnesty International.

19. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    392 threads
    20,774 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

19   10:48am Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  

Straw Man says

Exactly. Definition of rape in US is not the same as rape in 3rd World. So when you claim that women in US are raped more often than women in 3rd world, which definition of rape do you use?

Mine.

Straw Man says

Again, they use WHO data.

I haven't seen any WHO data.

Note: Okay now I have. Here is there conclusion. I'm not making this up:

"between 15% and 71% of women ever in a relationship experienced physical or sexual violence by their intimate partner. "

Methodology:

"The report presents initial results based on interviews with more than 24 000 women by carefully trained interviewers. Report findings document the prevalence of intimate partner violence and its association with women's physical, mental, sexual and reproductive health"

http://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/topics/violence/mc_study/en/index.html

20. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    392 threads
    20,774 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

20   11:26am Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  

Straw Man says

So first you came to the conclusion and then went to look for data to confirm it? Don't see any problem here? ;)

Nope. I was very happy to see that my conclusion was confirmed. The WHO admits to having data that supports a 15% to 71% violence rate against women. Very scientific.

Whoo hoo!!!

21. lostand confused

Follow
    Befriend (9)
    545 threads
    3,197 comments

21   11:37am Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Straw Man says

What organization would you trust in such a matter? Indian police?

India has become extremely polluted by feminist dogma-even more so than the west. They have all kinds of laws there that can put men and their families in jail-with no bail -on a mere accusation. At least in the USA, only a man can be put in jail-but there the man, his sisters, his mother, his father, his nephews, aunt, uncle, grandpa and grandma can be thrown in jail just because the woman alleges dowry harassment.

It had gotten so bad, that women and their families threatened to go to the police and demanded huge ransoms to drop their cases.In some cases, a woman could not drop her case, even if she choose to-it goes on forever. Even the supreme court called it terrorism and some changes were made, where you can get anticipatory bail. Remember all this with just an accusation-no proof needed.

To call India a place where women are downtrodden is like saying Saudi is a liberal feminist paradise.

22. Mark D

Follow
    Befriend
    242 threads
    908 comments
    Simi Valley, CA

22   1:09pm Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

wave9x says

that's the lazy assumption.

there are many other factors: drugs, gun laws (a lot easier to rape someone if you are holding a gun), feminism, how easy it is to falsely accuse someone of rape and get away it and the number of angry/dishonest females. American women are OUT OF CONTROL!

23. Mark D

Follow
    Befriend
    242 threads
    908 comments
    Simi Valley, CA

23   1:11pm Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)  

iwog says

That isn't proof, that's a statement equal to your statement. A blind assertion.

How do you prove an unreported rape actually happened? It's not a trivial question. It goes to the heart of propaganda in the first world.

agreed.

iwog = one of the few humble white men.

24. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    392 threads
    20,774 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

24   1:24pm Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike   Protected  

I can imagine a feminist researcher asking a line of questioning:

"Has your husband ever raped you?"
    "No"
    "Have you ever had sex with your husband when you didn't want to?"
    "Yes"
    "Well you were obviously raped. Next!"

25. Mark D

Follow
    Befriend
    242 threads
    908 comments
    Simi Valley, CA

25   1:26pm Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

1st world feminists scare me. remember the (rape) story of Julian Assange - wikileaks founder. it's like it came straight out of a thriller movie!

26. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    392 threads
    20,774 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

26   1:30pm Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike   Protected  

Mark D says

1st world feminists scare me. remember the story of Julian Assange - wikileaks founder. it's like it came straight out of a thriller movie!

Yup, that's when I started ranting against 1st world women and not just Americans. It was stunning and even more outrageous that there wasn't international rage over such evil.

I've interviewed cops who have told me that about 50% of reported rapes in a major city are total bullshit and at least 25% are ambiguous. There are men still serving time over rape charges that were later recanted by the women involved.

The 1st world hates men.

27. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    392 threads
    20,774 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

27   1:34pm Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike   Protected  

Sometimes I can't believe I'm still living in this country.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2017892532_apwaraperecant.html

The Cowlitz County prosecutor says she won't charge a Longview woman who admitted she lied when she said her father raped her - sending him to prison for more than nine years

28. thunderlips11

Follow
    Befriend (13)
    261 threads
    5,169 comments

28   2:32pm Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

iwog says

I can imagine a feminist researcher asking a line of questioning:

"Has your husband ever raped you?"

"No"

"Have you ever had sex with your husband when you didn't want to?"

"Yes"

"Well you were obviously raped. Next!"

That's exactly how Editor Robin Morgan of MS. Magazine got the oft quoted "1 in 4 women raped" statistic. Anybody who answered "Yes" at any point on a Ms. Magazine questionnaire, which included the relatively innocuous "Did you have sex you later regretted?" question was counted as a rape victim.

By that definition, I have been raped many times. You won't believe how many women have raped me, after I realized they were nuts, clingy, too kinky, etc. in the morning/after the second time/a few weeks down the line/etc.

29. thomaswong.1986

Follow
    Befriend
    27 threads
    6,131 comments

29   2:39pm Thu 2 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

New Renter says

Is there a lot of baby raping in Hollywood movies? Which ones?

Bollywood... Machismo

30. zzyzzx

Follow
    Befriend (10)
    861 threads
    7,292 comments
    Baltimore, MD

30   4:54pm Fri 3 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Perhaps prostitutes are relatively expensive in India?

31. New Renter

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    35 threads
    6,693 comments
    San Jose, CA

31   5:59pm Fri 3 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

thomaswong.1986 says

Bollywood... Machismo

???

32. Moderate Infidel

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    712 comments

32   8:52pm Fri 3 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Lam says

Hey Americans, why so murdery?

Culling the herd.

Moderate Infidel is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 248 milliseconds to create.