Sandy Hook, Everyone Must Check In Video

By bgamall4   Follow   Thu, 2 May 2013, 9:03am   2,601 views   201 comments
In Las Vegas NV 89117   Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/sandy-hook-everyone-must-check-in-video-2634656.html Just FYI

« First     « Previous     Viewing Comments 162-201 of 201     Last »     See most liked comments

1. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    53 threads
    2,375 comments
    Premium

162   1:57pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

And why have we never seen video of a plane hitting the Pentagon?

2. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    53 threads
    2,375 comments
    Premium

163   1:58pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

George Bush is an idiot as are all the Americans who cast a vote for him.

However 9/11 occurred because a bunch of Saudi assholes flew airplanes into buildings. End.

SO you agree that 9/11 was manipulated to start wars?

3. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    386 threads
    20,358 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

164   2:02pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

What does that even mean?

The Professor says

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.asp

4. Bubbabear

Follow
    Befriend (9)
    799 threads
    922 comments

165   2:04pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

Run baby run!!!!

The Pentagon is the only thing I've ever pondered on and speculated of being staged with all the inconsistencies from eyewitnesses

5. Bubbabear

Follow
    Befriend (9)
    799 threads
    922 comments

166   2:07pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

The Professor says

Amazing! with all the cameras around, they couldn't come up with one video ...

And yet we were able to see all sorts of pictures of the Boston Bombers

Welcome to the Grand Illusion

6. Bubbabear

Follow
    Befriend (9)
    799 threads
    922 comments

167   2:26pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Welcome to the Grand Illusion

7. Mark D

Follow
    Befriend
    241 threads
    900 comments
    Simi Valley, CA

168   4:01pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

robertoaribas says

kennedy was a conspiracy

this one definitely is. files are still sealed. they wait for everyone to die then release.

8. marcus

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    202 threads
    7,468 comments

169   4:44pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

If the Truthers are correct, this is how the "Official Government 9/11 Planning Committee" must have gone down (self.conspiratard)

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiratard/comments/13eig7/if_the_truthers_are_correct_this_is_how_the/

9. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    9 threads
    3,426 comments
    Brilliant, OH

170   5:42pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

it's called "trolling".
    The object is to get a kneejerk reaction out of someone.
    You are just enough of a brain dead idiot to fall for it.
    Congratulations on your inferior intellect.

robertoaribas says

Grief it really never ends...

911 was a conspiracy

kennedy was a conspiracy

sandy hook

boston

twa flight 800 conspiracy.

lincoln conspiracy

it goes on and on and on...

you guys are just brain dead idiots.

10. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,233 threads
    7,603 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

171   8:27pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

marcus says

f the Truthers are correct, this is how the "Official Government 9/11 Planning Committee" must have gone down (self.conspiratard)

If you invade a country for its resources, it is a war crime. Period. The neocons wanted justification to cover their asses and they wanted to galvanize support. They succeeded in both, but at the cost of America's soul.

11. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,233 threads
    7,603 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

172   8:32pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

The Professor says

Our government would never kill American citizens.

The US has already killed American citizens. And America also has almost allowed this plan, upon which 911 was patterned. This is top secret stuff released. Northwoods was an evil plan to blame the Cubans for US assaults and controlled aircraft:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html

The neocons want to take over Russia, and risk nuclear annihilation in order to get their way. They are the same as the people who planned Northwoods. Wake Up America.

12. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    408 threads
    11,661 comments

173   8:59pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

The nuns! They know all! See all! Fuck all! Kill all!

13. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,233 threads
    7,603 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

174   9:39pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says

The nuns! They know all! See all! Fuck all! Kill all!

I don't know about the Sandy Hook nuns. I have no opinion at this point because there is not enough information. I don't know what happened. I am concerned about the guy in the yellow sweatshirt milling around. It makes no sense Tony.

14. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,233 threads
    7,603 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

175   11:44pm Sat 4 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

robertoaribas says

you guys are just brain dead idiots.

Anyone who looks at the side by side video of WTC7 and regular implosions, realizing that you can't find a video of a skyscraper on fire that has ever imploded because of fire is comatose mentally.

15. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    53 threads
    2,375 comments
    Premium

176   12:43am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

iwog says

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.asp

Don't pretend to be dense. I said we never saw the video of the plane hitting the Pentagon. Why?

Why is the government withholding evidence that, if released, would shut up a bunch of conspiracy nuts?

16. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    53 threads
    2,375 comments
    Premium

177   12:56am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

What does that even mean?

OK I will put it as a question: Do you agree that 9/11 was used by our government to attack Iraq and Afghanistan?

17. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    8,205 comments

178   6:26am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

Why is the government withholding evidence that, if released, would shut up a bunch of conspiracy nuts?

Because they wouldn't shut up, of course. That's why they are conspiracy nuts-no matter how convincing the evidence is, they will find some ridiculous detail to claim is wrong.

18. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,233 threads
    7,603 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

179   7:48am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

tatupu70 says

Because they wouldn't shut up, of course.

That is not for the government to decide. We have the right to see the video. Who are you, Stalin?

19. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    53 threads
    2,375 comments
    Premium

180   8:18am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

tatupu70 says

they will find some ridiculous detail to claim is wrong.

It is a fact that the government confiscated all video of the Pentagon plane crash. Why not just release the video and lay to rest that a missile ever hit the Pentagon?

20. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    8,205 comments

181   8:18am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

bgamall4 says

That is not for the government to decide. We have the right to see the video. Who are you, Stalin?

Really--which law gives you that right? Which video is it you want to see?

21. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    8,205 comments

182   8:20am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

It is a fact that the government confiscated all video of the Pentagon plane crash. Why not just release the video and lay to rest that a missile ever hit the Pentagon?

Possibly--it is frequently necessary to confiscate videos during an investigation. But, like I asked nutjob #1, to which video(s) specifically do you refer?

22. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    386 threads
    20,358 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

183   8:20am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

OK I will put it as a question: Do you agree that 9/11 was used by our government to attack Iraq and Afghanistan?

Yes.

23. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    8,205 comments

184   8:22am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

Why not just release the video and lay to rest that a missile ever hit the Pentagon?

Because, like I said--it wouldn't lay anything to rest. Millions of people have watched the planes hit the twin towers, but there are still conspiracy nuts that think it was blown up with explosives for gods sake. The airlines themselves confirm which planes hit the towers, but nutjob#1 thinks it was a military plane. NOTHING will convince people who have made it their life's mission not to be convinced.

24. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    53 threads
    2,375 comments
    Premium

185   8:29am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

tatupu70 says

to which video(s) specifically do you refer?

The 84 security videos that were confiscated from businesses around the Pentagon. Or maybe some of the footage from the Pentagons security system.

25. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    53 threads
    2,375 comments
    Premium

186   8:30am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

tatupu70 says

NOTHING will convince people who have made it their life's mission not to be convinced.

yep

26. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    8,205 comments

187   9:16am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Here's an example for you. Watch this video:

My prediction is the bga will still claim that it wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon.

27. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,233 threads
    7,603 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

188   9:55am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

tatupu70 says

Which video is it you want to see?

The video of the plane, or missile as Rumsfeld slipped and said, that hit the Pentagon.

28. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,233 threads
    7,603 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

189   10:09am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

tatupu70 says

My prediction is the bga will still claim that it wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon.

No big sections of a plane were found. And even more importantly, the video of the plane or whatever hitting the Pentagon was not even shown to the NIST. These are secret videos. If it was a plane, the videos must be made public. The most damning evidence that it was not a plane was the refusal to release the video.

Rumsfeld said it was a missile. The vidoe isn't released. There are no big parts of the plane anywhere. This has less proof than WTC7, but if you understand WTC7 for what it is you must conclude that the people holding the tapes have something to hide.

29. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    8,205 comments

190   11:47am Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

bgamall4 says

No big sections of a plane were found. And even more importantly, the video of the plane or whatever hitting the Pentagon was not even shown to the NIST. These are secret videos. If it was a plane, the videos must be made public. The most damning evidence that it was not a plane was the refusal to release the video.

Rumsfeld said it was a missile. The vidoe isn't released. There are no big parts of the plane anywhere. This has less proof than WTC7, but if you understand WTC7 for what it is you must conclude that the people holding the tapes have something to hide.

And there's why it makes no difference whether every video is released. There is no amount of evidence that will convince Bga.

30. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    53 threads
    2,375 comments
    Premium

191   12:06pm Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

tatupu70 says

there's why it makes no difference whether every video is released. There is no amount of evidence that will convince Bga.

I am a skeptic. I would like to see clear footage of the plane strike. Why is the government keeping the videos secret?

Maybe it is like Obamas B Cert. They kept it secret for a long time so all the conspiracy theorists could speculate wildly.

One of these days they will release film of a plane hitting the Pentagon and they can say, "Nothing to see here". Until then the skeptics will question. , "What are they hiding?".

31. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    8,205 comments

192   12:11pm Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

One of these days they will release film of a plane hitting the Pentagon and they can say, "Nothing to see here". Until then the skeptics will question. , "What are they hiding?".

Actually the last sentence should read

"Aften then, the skeptics will still question "..."

32. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    53 threads
    2,375 comments
    Premium

193   12:46pm Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

tatupu70 says

the skeptics will still question

You're right. It's their nature.

I missed the first 11 years of the 911 debate. I was pursuing a career and making lots of money. I BELIEVED jihadists took down the 2 towers and crashed into the pentagon.

Former militairy intelligence officers, pilots, engineers, scientists, and many others with much better credentials than I are skeptical of the official story of the conspiracy.

The more I read the more skeptical I get. I have read of controlled demolition, small nuclear devices, and even disrupter rays. Who knows? It might have all been caused by some jihadis from saudi flying suicide fuel bombs.

The real crime was governmental incompetence for letting the jihadists fly, shoddy investigation after the fact, and using the attacks as an excuse to further a "New World Order".

33. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    53 threads
    2,375 comments
    Premium

194   12:55pm Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

robertoaribas says

nothing will ever satisfy you conspiracy dipshits. they found wheels nearly intact etc, but nope... doesn't matter.

I agree with you Roberto. THere are some people that think there are poisonous chemtrails and reptilian overlords.

I believe a plane hit the Pentagon. I just want to see the video.

34. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,233 threads
    7,603 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

195   10:06pm Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

tatupu70 says

And there's why it makes no difference whether every video is released.

No, release the video.

35. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,233 threads
    7,603 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

196   10:23pm Sun 5 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

The Professor says

Maybe it is like Obamas B Cert. They kept it secret for a long time so all the conspiracy theorists could speculate wildly.

I honestly don't think it was the same. I think Obama was born in Hawaii because of the newspaper articles that showed him born there. I think it is hard to overcome those, but who knows anymore? But this pentagon thing should be resolved and can be resolved.

It does not change what happened to WTC7.

This is pretty awesome:

36. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    8,205 comments

197   5:04am Mon 6 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

bgamall4 says

No, release the video.

Did you watch the video I posted?

37. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    53 threads
    2,375 comments
    Premium

198   9:40pm Tue 7 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

tatupu70 says

Did you watch the video I posted?

Out of all the confiscated security video that should have clearly shown the plane crash, why does the government only release a fisheye security clip that only shows a shadowy, obscured, outline in one frame that vaguely looks like the tail of a plane?

Why wont they release the confiscated security tapes?

38. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    8,205 comments

199   4:54am Wed 8 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

Who cares? It won't change the mind of the conspiracy folks--if they still believe it wasn't a plane after all the obvious evidence, then there is nothing that will convince them.

39. Bap33

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    17 threads
    3,488 comments

200   6:48am Wed 8 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

@bgamal, You think Rummy was telling the truth about a missle (and not a slip-o-tongue) ... so for you, for truth from Rummy, it has to be on accident .... and the rest of the time he told you stuff on purpose, that all had to be lies .... is that close to what you are saying? You do not trust him to tell you the truth about anything, any of the war details, anything at all ... except that one time - at band camp - when he said "missle" instead of "plane" ... okie dokie ... good thing he didn't slip and say "train" instead of plane.... 'cause that would just make no sense at all.

I know it was a plane. I know earth climate is about sun and not man. I know dope smokers that vote ruined California, and then America. I know robertotobias suffers from micro penis. ok, the last one is just something I read on the net.

40. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,233 threads
    7,603 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

201   6:48am Wed 8 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (3)  

The Professor says

The have something to hide. That is the only reason.

« First     « Previous comments    

Premium member bgamall4 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 172 milliseconds to create.