« previous   misc   next »

Sandy Hook, Everyone Must Check In Video

By bgamall4   Follow   Thu, 2 May 2013, 2:03am PDT   4,991 views   201 comments   Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/sandy-hook-everyone-must-check-in-video-2634656.html Just FYI

« First     « Previous     Comments 162-201 of 201     Last »

The Professor   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 6:57am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 162

And why have we never seen video of a plane hitting the Pentagon?

The Professor   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 6:58am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 163

iwog says

George Bush is an idiot as are all the Americans who cast a vote for him.

However 9/11 occurred because a bunch of Saudi assholes flew airplanes into buildings. End.

SO you agree that 9/11 was manipulated to start wars?

iwog   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 7:02am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 164

The Professor says

What does that even mean?

The Professor says

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.asp

Bubbabear   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 7:04am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 165

iwog says

Run baby run!!!!

The Pentagon is the only thing I've ever pondered on and speculated of being staged with all the inconsistencies from eyewitnesses

Bubbabear   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 7:07am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 166

The Professor says

Amazing! with all the cameras around, they couldn't come up with one video ...

And yet we were able to see all sorts of pictures of the Boston Bombers

Welcome to the Grand Illusion

Bubbabear   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 7:26am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 167

Welcome to the Grand Illusion

Mark D   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 9:01am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 168

robertoaribas says

kennedy was a conspiracy

this one definitely is. files are still sealed. they wait for everyone to die then release.

marcus   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 9:44am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 169

If the Truthers are correct, this is how the "Official Government 9/11 Planning Committee" must have gone down (self.conspiratard)

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiratard/comments/13eig7/if_the_truthers_are_correct_this_is_how_the/

SoftShell   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 10:42am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 170

it's called "trolling".
The object is to get a kneejerk reaction out of someone.
You are just enough of a brain dead idiot to fall for it.
Congratulations on your inferior intellect.

robertoaribas says

Grief it really never ends...

911 was a conspiracy

kennedy was a conspiracy

sandy hook

boston

twa flight 800 conspiracy.

lincoln conspiracy

it goes on and on and on...

you guys are just brain dead idiots.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 1:27pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 171

marcus says

f the Truthers are correct, this is how the "Official Government 9/11 Planning Committee" must have gone down (self.conspiratard)

If you invade a country for its resources, it is a war crime. Period. The neocons wanted justification to cover their asses and they wanted to galvanize support. They succeeded in both, but at the cost of America's soul.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 1:32pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 172

The Professor says

Our government would never kill American citizens.

The US has already killed American citizens. And America also has almost allowed this plan, upon which 911 was patterned. This is top secret stuff released. Northwoods was an evil plan to blame the Cubans for US assaults and controlled aircraft:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/northwoods.html

The neocons want to take over Russia, and risk nuclear annihilation in order to get their way. They are the same as the people who planned Northwoods. Wake Up America.

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 1:59pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 173

The nuns! They know all! See all! Fuck all! Kill all!

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 2:39pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 174

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says

The nuns! They know all! See all! Fuck all! Kill all!

I don't know about the Sandy Hook nuns. I have no opinion at this point because there is not enough information. I don't know what happened. I am concerned about the guy in the yellow sweatshirt milling around. It makes no sense Tony.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 4:44pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Comment 175

robertoaribas says

you guys are just brain dead idiots.

Anyone who looks at the side by side video of WTC7 and regular implosions, realizing that you can't find a video of a skyscraper on fire that has ever imploded because of fire is comatose mentally.

The Professor   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 5:43pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 176

iwog says

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.asp

Don't pretend to be dense. I said we never saw the video of the plane hitting the Pentagon. Why?

Why is the government withholding evidence that, if released, would shut up a bunch of conspiracy nuts?

The Professor   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 5:56pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 177

iwog says

What does that even mean?

OK I will put it as a question: Do you agree that 9/11 was used by our government to attack Iraq and Afghanistan?

tatupu70   befriend   ignore   Sat, 4 May 2013, 11:26pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 178

The Professor says

Why is the government withholding evidence that, if released, would shut up a bunch of conspiracy nuts?

Because they wouldn't shut up, of course. That's why they are conspiracy nuts-no matter how convincing the evidence is, they will find some ridiculous detail to claim is wrong.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 12:48am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 179

tatupu70 says

Because they wouldn't shut up, of course.

That is not for the government to decide. We have the right to see the video. Who are you, Stalin?

The Professor   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 1:18am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 180

tatupu70 says

they will find some ridiculous detail to claim is wrong.

It is a fact that the government confiscated all video of the Pentagon plane crash. Why not just release the video and lay to rest that a missile ever hit the Pentagon?

tatupu70   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 1:18am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 181

bgamall4 says

That is not for the government to decide. We have the right to see the video. Who are you, Stalin?

Really--which law gives you that right? Which video is it you want to see?

tatupu70   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 1:20am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 182

The Professor says

It is a fact that the government confiscated all video of the Pentagon plane crash. Why not just release the video and lay to rest that a missile ever hit the Pentagon?

Possibly--it is frequently necessary to confiscate videos during an investigation. But, like I asked nutjob #1, to which video(s) specifically do you refer?

iwog   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 1:20am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 183

The Professor says

OK I will put it as a question: Do you agree that 9/11 was used by our government to attack Iraq and Afghanistan?

Yes.

tatupu70   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 1:22am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 184

The Professor says

Why not just release the video and lay to rest that a missile ever hit the Pentagon?

Because, like I said--it wouldn't lay anything to rest. Millions of people have watched the planes hit the twin towers, but there are still conspiracy nuts that think it was blown up with explosives for gods sake. The airlines themselves confirm which planes hit the towers, but nutjob#1 thinks it was a military plane. NOTHING will convince people who have made it their life's mission not to be convinced.

The Professor   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 1:29am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 185

tatupu70 says

to which video(s) specifically do you refer?

The 84 security videos that were confiscated from businesses around the Pentagon. Or maybe some of the footage from the Pentagons security system.

The Professor   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 1:30am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 186

tatupu70 says

NOTHING will convince people who have made it their life's mission not to be convinced.

yep

tatupu70   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 2:16am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 187

Here's an example for you. Watch this video:

My prediction is the bga will still claim that it wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 2:55am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 188

tatupu70 says

Which video is it you want to see?

The video of the plane, or missile as Rumsfeld slipped and said, that hit the Pentagon.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 3:09am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 189

tatupu70 says

My prediction is the bga will still claim that it wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon.

No big sections of a plane were found. And even more importantly, the video of the plane or whatever hitting the Pentagon was not even shown to the NIST. These are secret videos. If it was a plane, the videos must be made public. The most damning evidence that it was not a plane was the refusal to release the video.

Rumsfeld said it was a missile. The vidoe isn't released. There are no big parts of the plane anywhere. This has less proof than WTC7, but if you understand WTC7 for what it is you must conclude that the people holding the tapes have something to hide.

tatupu70   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 4:47am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 190

bgamall4 says

No big sections of a plane were found. And even more importantly, the video of the plane or whatever hitting the Pentagon was not even shown to the NIST. These are secret videos. If it was a plane, the videos must be made public. The most damning evidence that it was not a plane was the refusal to release the video.

Rumsfeld said it was a missile. The vidoe isn't released. There are no big parts of the plane anywhere. This has less proof than WTC7, but if you understand WTC7 for what it is you must conclude that the people holding the tapes have something to hide.

And there's why it makes no difference whether every video is released. There is no amount of evidence that will convince Bga.

The Professor   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 5:06am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Comment 191

tatupu70 says

there's why it makes no difference whether every video is released. There is no amount of evidence that will convince Bga.

I am a skeptic. I would like to see clear footage of the plane strike. Why is the government keeping the videos secret?

Maybe it is like Obamas B Cert. They kept it secret for a long time so all the conspiracy theorists could speculate wildly.

One of these days they will release film of a plane hitting the Pentagon and they can say, "Nothing to see here". Until then the skeptics will question. , "What are they hiding?".

tatupu70   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 5:11am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 192

The Professor says

One of these days they will release film of a plane hitting the Pentagon and they can say, "Nothing to see here". Until then the skeptics will question. , "What are they hiding?".

Actually the last sentence should read

"Aften then, the skeptics will still question "..."

The Professor   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 5:46am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 193

tatupu70 says

the skeptics will still question

You're right. It's their nature.

I missed the first 11 years of the 911 debate. I was pursuing a career and making lots of money. I BELIEVED jihadists took down the 2 towers and crashed into the pentagon.

Former militairy intelligence officers, pilots, engineers, scientists, and many others with much better credentials than I are skeptical of the official story of the conspiracy.

The more I read the more skeptical I get. I have read of controlled demolition, small nuclear devices, and even disrupter rays. Who knows? It might have all been caused by some jihadis from saudi flying suicide fuel bombs.

The real crime was governmental incompetence for letting the jihadists fly, shoddy investigation after the fact, and using the attacks as an excuse to further a "New World Order".

The Professor   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 5:55am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 194

robertoaribas says

nothing will ever satisfy you conspiracy dipshits. they found wheels nearly intact etc, but nope... doesn't matter.

I agree with you Roberto. THere are some people that think there are poisonous chemtrails and reptilian overlords.

I believe a plane hit the Pentagon. I just want to see the video.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 3:06pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 195

tatupu70 says

And there's why it makes no difference whether every video is released.

No, release the video.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 3:23pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 196

The Professor says

Maybe it is like Obamas B Cert. They kept it secret for a long time so all the conspiracy theorists could speculate wildly.

I honestly don't think it was the same. I think Obama was born in Hawaii because of the newspaper articles that showed him born there. I think it is hard to overcome those, but who knows anymore? But this pentagon thing should be resolved and can be resolved.

It does not change what happened to WTC7.

This is pretty awesome:

tatupu70   befriend   ignore   Sun, 5 May 2013, 10:04pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 197

bgamall4 says

No, release the video.

Did you watch the video I posted?

The Professor   befriend   ignore   Tue, 7 May 2013, 2:40pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 198

tatupu70 says

Did you watch the video I posted?

Out of all the confiscated security video that should have clearly shown the plane crash, why does the government only release a fisheye security clip that only shows a shadowy, obscured, outline in one frame that vaguely looks like the tail of a plane?

Why wont they release the confiscated security tapes?

tatupu70   befriend   ignore   Tue, 7 May 2013, 9:54pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 199

The Professor says

Who cares? It won't change the mind of the conspiracy folks--if they still believe it wasn't a plane after all the obvious evidence, then there is nothing that will convince them.

Bap33   befriend   ignore   Tue, 7 May 2013, 11:48pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 200

@bgamal, You think Rummy was telling the truth about a missle (and not a slip-o-tongue) ... so for you, for truth from Rummy, it has to be on accident .... and the rest of the time he told you stuff on purpose, that all had to be lies .... is that close to what you are saying? You do not trust him to tell you the truth about anything, any of the war details, anything at all ... except that one time - at band camp - when he said "missle" instead of "plane" ... okie dokie ... good thing he didn't slip and say "train" instead of plane.... 'cause that would just make no sense at all.

I know it was a plane. I know earth climate is about sun and not man. I know dope smokers that vote ruined California, and then America. I know robertotobias suffers from micro penis. ok, the last one is just something I read on the net.

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Tue, 7 May 2013, 11:48pm PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (3)     Comment 201

The Professor says

The have something to hide. That is the only reason.

« First     « Previous comments    

Email (Required, will not be visible)

Username (Just pick a name if you're new)

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net