« previous   next »

Boston Bombers Uncle Married Daughter Of Rogue CIA Official

By bgamall4   Follow   Thu, 2 May 2013, 2:04am PDT   243 views   6 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

http://beforeitsnews.com/scandals/2013/04/boston-bombers-uncle-married-daughter-of-rogue-cia-official-2431196.html Just FYI

Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »

FortWayne   Thu, 2 May 2013, 2:33am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

This sounds more like our own CIA trying to incite coups all over the world as usual, simply fired back on us.

bgamall4   Thu, 2 May 2013, 2:46am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

FortWayne says

This sounds more like our own CIA trying to incite coups all over the world as usual, simply fired back on us.

It could be that the boys knew their uncle was CIA. That is, if they were actually involved. I think they were involved but I just don't trust our government enough anymore to feel certain.

bgamall4   Thu, 2 May 2013, 2:56am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 3

Hey Bigsby, did you post something that you retracted?

Bigsby   Thu, 2 May 2013, 2:58am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 4

bgamall4 says

Hey Bigsby, did you post something that you retracted?

No, I posted a response to your Sandy Hook bullshit in here by mistake. Happy? Feel free to go there and delete it to your heart's content.

bgamall4   Thu, 2 May 2013, 3:12am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

Bigsby says

No, I posted a response to your Sandy Hook bullshit in here by mistake. Happy? Feel free to go there and delete it to your heart's content.

I won't delete anything but extreme insults. So, what do you think of the Uncle's ties to the CIA?

Bigsby   Thu, 2 May 2013, 3:41am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

bgamall4 says

I won't delete anything but extreme insults. So, what do you think of the Uncle's ties to the CIA?

You've deleted plenty of stuff in the past that had no insults in them. And let's just say two conspiracy threads is more than enough for me in one day, so I'm not going to waste my time looking at this particular link. Your Sandy Hook effort was just too...

bgamall4 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net