The Chinese Are Coming

By Bubbabear   Follow   Mon, 27 May 2013, 1:50pm   1,230 views   25 comments
In Yorba Linda CA 92886   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Does_China_Plan_To_Establish_%E2%80%9CChina_Cities%E2%80%9D_And_%E2%80%9CSpecial_Economic_Zones%E2%80%9D_All_Over_America%3F/23783/0/38/38/Y/M.html

What in the world is China up to?  Over the past several years, the Chinese government and large Chinese corporations (which are often at least partially owned by the government) have been systematically buying up businesses, homes, farmland, real estate, infrastructure and natural resources all over America.  In some cases, China appears to be attempting to purchase entire communities in one fell swoop.

Viewing Comments 1-25 of 25     Last »     See most liked comments

1. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    367 threads
    10,126 comments

1   8:48pm Mon 27 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (5)   Dislike  

If you read the Chinese characters on the walls of their restaurants, they say, 'On the signal, knife the white people.' The article forgot to mention this.

2. Vaticanus

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    80 threads
    1,266 comments

2   8:56pm Mon 27 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says

If you read the Chinese characters on the walls of their restaurants, they say, 'On the signal, knife the white people.' The article forgot to mention this.

people is a bit generous, why sugar coat it AF, the literal translation is "white devils"

3. Mark D

Follow
    Befriend
    240 threads
    875 comments
    Simi Valley, CA

3   10:06pm Mon 27 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

so let me get this straight.

to do business with white people, Asians would need to slave away all day in sweatshops, produce the stuffs white people need, in exchange for a bunch of worthless fiat money. yet the Asians have no right to cash in this money. they can only keep it in under their mattress watching it getting devalued to oblivion?

you greedy honkies need another black plague. fuck you all!

4. bmwman91

Follow
    Befriend (7)
    40 threads
    1,539 comments

4   10:13pm Mon 27 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

Mark D says

so let me get this straight.

to do business with white people, Asians would need to slave away all day in sweatshops, produce the stuffs white people need, in exchange for a bunch of worthless fiat money. yet the Asians have no right to cash in this money. they can only keep it in under their mattress watching it getting devalued to oblivion?

you greedy honkies need another black plague. fuck you all!

lol yessss, let the hate flow. Did a white kid pick on you in middle school or something? "Fuck whitey" seems to be a common theme in your posts.

5. bmwman91

Follow
    Befriend (7)
    40 threads
    1,539 comments

5   10:45pm Mon 27 May 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

OK, finished reading the article, mostly. Talk about a long list of "facts" on a website that seems to lean into crackpot territory.

I am not sure why people are alarmed that the Chinese are buying up the world. The US gave them $trillions of the world's reserve currency, and it is stupid to think that all that money is going to remain there. Everyone there knows that it is a crooked industrial hell hole and anyone with real money and half a brain is going to find ways to get themselves out of there and have new wealth-generating ventures elsewhere. It's economic imperialism. The West imperialized with military force for centuries, and it looks like the East may be starting their turn. If people here think that the Republicans are scary in terms of their position on labor rights, they have obviously not traveled to the places on earth where their iPhones and other gadgets come from. Even if Americans actually knew where their money was going, I am not convinced that they would do anything differently though...I think that most of them just want their inexpensive electronic pacifiers more than they actually care to understand what "selling your national security" means.

One thing that I have said on here before is that we HAVE to allow Chinese nationals to buy whatever they want here with the fiat currency we give them for various physical goods. Why? Because the giant ponzi scheme that is the US Dollar can only hold up if people that we give dollars to in exchange for real goods actually believe that the US Dollar can buy them real things. If we suddenly said, "here's a bunch of US Dollars that you can do anything you like with, except buy hard assets in the US" then I think that there would be an immediate world-wide confidence crisis in the Dollar. Way to paint yourself into a corner, America.

6. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    778 threads
    10,482 comments

6   10:24am Tue 25 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  
  7. Rin

Follow
    Befriend
    43 threads
    2,354 comments

7   10:49am Tue 25 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/25/health/asian-beauty/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

Asia's ideal beauty: Looking Caucasian

I'd heard of this during my trips to the far east, I think it's called the Central Asian model, the non-hairy version of the Persian-Slavic blend but with the east Asian hair. Some Eurasians in Singapore and Thailand have this look and are highly sought after, by modelling agencies.

8. Quigley

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    47 threads
    1,724 comments
    Huntington Beach, CA

8   11:09am Tue 25 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I agree that the look is beautiful, but I may be biased. My wife is Eurasian, half Thai, and she's gorgeous.

9. Rin

Follow
    Befriend
    43 threads
    2,354 comments

9   11:29am Tue 25 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Quigley says

I agree that the look is beautiful, but I may be biased.

Well, that's if one inherits the best phenotypes from each parent as oppose to the worst.

The Benihana restauranteur's daughter wasn't as lucky.

10. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    778 threads
    10,482 comments

10   12:15pm Tue 25 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Oh that poor hideous thing...

11. Rin

Follow
    Befriend
    43 threads
    2,354 comments

11   2:10pm Tue 25 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Well, since we're on the topic of hotties, remember Lexa Doig of 'Andromeda' and now, the 'Continuum' series ...

That's what I mean about that hairless Slavic-Persian-east Asian look, which modelling agencies in Singapore and Thailand actively recruit.

12. Rin

Follow
    Befriend
    43 threads
    2,354 comments

12   2:25pm Tue 25 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Rin says

hairless

Meaning odious body hair, not balding without eyebrows.

13. Rin

Follow
    Befriend
    43 threads
    2,354 comments

13   6:55am Wed 26 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Guys, I'm disappointed. I'd put up a photo of Lexa Doig and not a single comment.

14. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    778 threads
    10,482 comments

14   3:43pm Wed 26 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Rin says

I'd put up a photo of Lexa Doig and not a single comment.

The name isn't familiar but her face sure rings a bell.

15. Quigley

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    47 threads
    1,724 comments
    Huntington Beach, CA

15   5:49pm Wed 26 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Trying a photo link to my wife's celeb look-a-like.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1291227/

16. Rin

Follow
    Befriend
    43 threads
    2,354 comments

16   6:10pm Wed 26 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

Rin says

I'd put up a photo of Lexa Doig and not a single comment.

The name isn't familiar but her face sure rings a bell.

Finally, I was beginning to think that everyone here was in a coma.

And for Quigley, your actress look-a-like wife looks lovely. One of my best friend is married to a Cambodian woman who looks similar.

17. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    778 threads
    10,482 comments

17   6:39pm Wed 26 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Rin says

That's what I mean about that hairless Slavic-Persian-east Asian look, which modelling agencies in Singapore and Thailand actively recruit.

Well how come the Korean Airline ad featured Asian Asians?

The Customers in the ad, are all European though.

Singapore Airline has some cool cabin crews, a mix assortment of Asians, I think I flew with this one.

They bumped me to first class because, because it was empty and I had my Martin D28 with me. They were dissapointed that I didn't know any James Taylor though.

18. Rin

Follow
    Befriend
    43 threads
    2,354 comments

18   7:05pm Wed 26 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

Rin says

Well how come the Korean Airline ad featured Asian Asians?

You're talking about actual workers, in actual service industries. When caucasians and Eurasians are a minority in most east Asian countries, I believe in that ~5% or less category, it's not like they'll all be hostesses for airlines or waitresses at a Hooters.

Here's Marsha Wattanapanich, Thai/German model and singer in Thailand...

19. Quigley

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    47 threads
    1,724 comments
    Huntington Beach, CA

19   7:21pm Wed 26 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I've flown Korean Air. The stewardesses weren't that pretty but they were very nice! I give that airline two thumbs up!

20. Rin

Follow
    Befriend
    43 threads
    2,354 comments

20   7:24pm Wed 26 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Quigley says

I've flown Korean Air. The stewardesses weren't that pretty but they were very nice! I give that airline two thumbs up!

I've had it both ways, one flight had cuties, the other one, not so many.

21. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    778 threads
    10,482 comments

21   7:57am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Rin says

Here's Marsha Wattanapanich, Thai/German model and singer in Thailand...

I guess I want more of a Dragon Lady out of Asian women.
    I surely don't have to leave my town to find a round eye, that can't cook, don't clean, and sets her clock to be in sync with the A&E "Girls next door" broadcast schedule.

22. Rin

Follow
    Befriend
    43 threads
    2,354 comments

22   9:04am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

I guess I want more of a Dragon Lady out of Asian women.

I surely don't have to leave my town to find a round eye, that can't cook, don't clean, and sets her clock to be in sync with the A&E "Girls next door" broadcast schedule.

In all honesty, I'm expecting neither a Lexa nor a Marsha to be girlfriend material, just high maint models/actresses. Thus, it's better for them to be on the big screen than in one's social circle.

23. Rin

Follow
    Befriend
    43 threads
    2,354 comments

23   9:37am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

I surely don't have to leave my town to find a round eye

Yes, and that's a part of the point. Had Lexa grown up in Singapore, instead of Canada, she'd be on the A-list for Singaporean TV dramas and films. And that's because she's got the facial features, which are highly sought after in those east Asian media markets.

By having grown up around here, she's in competition against all the attractive Latin/Persian/Slavic/Asian and other phenotypically overlapping ethnic American/Canadian women, looking for work in Hollywood and thus, Lexa's relegated to the B-list, making SciFi TV shows for STEM worker viewers, instead of the roles, normally filled by the likes of a Sandra Bullock, Selma Hayek, or Cameron Diaz.

24. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    778 threads
    10,482 comments

24   10:21am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I find my self watching any Asian movie I haven't seen in the Netflix library over any American Blockbusters. And I like action flix as much as the next guy. I'm just getting to Captain American, the last transformer movie, the Avengers, I've seen them in the menu for well over a month. But I was interested in the Asian movies I haven't seen more. Something about their characters, story and cinema photography, they are what American movies used to be back in earlier decades, but with modern film making techniques at their disposal, which they use sparingly.

I caught a great one last night, "Attack the Gas station 2".
    It was done in the style I guess "American Graffiti" first used, and other movies like "Air Heads" used. But the style was more like Spike Lees' "Do the right thing" or "Crooklyn" in the sense that under those useless vignettes of side stories, was a social commentary about the fall of society and moral decay in South Korean(as well as all over the world). Like a prison gang who hijacked their prisoner transport bus, stopped at the gas station. Where the attendant filled the bus with Gasoline instead of Diesel. The gang leader proposed the gang pushed the bus back to the gas station and punish them for their lack of attention to detail. Which he felt was the right thing to do, in spite of the rest of the gang urging they just continue making a run for it.

The story also showcased the growing frustration of people being gouged by world manipulation of gas prices. As one scene where the Gas station owner, defends him self about the price of gas prices, by the energy speculators in the west.

Just lots of character depth and CGI is just an incidental to convey the story used sparingly, in Asian films.

25. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    778 threads
    10,482 comments

25   1:42pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Quigley says

I give that airline two thumbs up!

I would give every Asian airline two thumbs up, compared to American(the country) airlines. (though I haven't flown any Chinese airlines)

Strange how far they've come in just a decade or two. I remember in the 90's Chinese we're labeled as the most dangerous airlines in the world. Their whole fleet were under in disrepair and in need of maintenance or replacing.

Bubbabear is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 114 milliseconds to create.