Zimmerman's acount of what happened is unbelievable.

By Blurtman   Follow   Wed, 26 Jun 2013, 7:40pm   728 views   32 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

And he is a terrible liar. The words he attributes to Trayvon, were likely his own.

Viewing Comments 1-32 of 32     Last »     See most liked comments

1. CMY

Follow
    Befriend
    148 comments
    Compton, CA

1   8:07pm Wed 26 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (3)  

Poor little Trayvon didn't stand a chance..

2. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    357 threads
    9,750 comments

2   8:09pm Wed 26 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)  

Why isn't he flipping shacks?

3. CMY

Follow
    Befriend
    148 comments
    Compton, CA

3   8:17pm Wed 26 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says

Why isn't he flipping shacks?

I think he was in the neighborhood looking for a short sale, hence the friendly offering of skittles and iced tea.

4. zzyzzx

Follow
    Befriend (10)
    767 threads
    6,595 comments
    Baltimore, MD

4   7:34am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (5)   Dislike (4)  

Zimmerman did society a favor by getting rid of this thug.

5. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    724 threads
    10,024 comments

5   7:49am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (5)   Dislike (1)  

I say the media has already tainted the facts, evidence and the outcome of the trial. Just like they did with O.J.

Zimmerman's innocence or guilt, isn't even the question any more.

And for those demanding blood, I only sincerely hope that you find your self on the shitty end of the Media shit stick one day, leading the court of opinion with reckless abandonment of due process.
    and of course you'll be innocent, but that will just make it more Twitter worthy.

6. dodgerfanjohn

Follow
    Befriend
    33 threads
    1,299 comments
    Los Angeles, CA

6   8:11am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

CaptainShuddup says

I say the media has already tainted the facts, evidence and the outcome of the trial. Just like they did with O.J.

Zimmerman's innocence or guilt, isn't even the question any more.

And for those demanding blood, I only sincerely hope that you find your self on the shitty end of the Media shit stick one day, leading the court of opinion with reckless abandonment of due process.

and of course you'll be innocent, but that will just make it more Twitter worthy.

This.

None of you...NONE know what actually happened. Let the court case shake out then come forth with your judgements.

7. elliemae

Follow
    Befriend (25)
    456 threads
    7,663 comments
    Saint George, UT
    elliemae's website
    Premium

7   9:49am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike (1)   Protected  

zzyzzx says

Really?

8. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    724 threads
    10,024 comments

8   9:54am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)  

elliemae says

zzyzzx says

Really?

This is what we get, when CNN plays the bailiff.

9. Blurtman

Follow
    Befriend
    220 threads
    1,427 comments

9   10:33am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

Listen to his recounting of what happened when he was driven back to the scene, presumably by friendlies, quite a while before the trial. The story has been contorted to fit the facts. And his delivery is unbelievable. A terrible fabricator.

10. zzyzzx

Follow
    Befriend (10)
    767 threads
    6,595 comments
    Baltimore, MD

10   10:40am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike (2)  

George Zimmerman Witness Can't Read Letter She 'Wrote' About Shooting

A teenage friend of Trayvon Martin was forced to admit today in the George Zimmerman murder trial that she did not write a letter that was sent to Martin's mother describing what she allegedly heard on a phone call with Martin moments before he was shot.

In a painfully embarrassing moment, Rachel Jeantel was asked to read the letter out loud in court.

"Are you able to read that at all?" defense attorney Don West asked.

Jeantel, head bowed, eyes averted whispered into the court microphone, "Some but not all. I don't read cursive."

It sent a hush through the packed courtroom.

Jeantel, 19, was unable to read any of the letter save for her name.

The testimony was an attempt to raise questions about veracity of Jeantel's testimony, who is a key prosecution witness in the racially charged case.

Zimmerman, 29, is on trial in the Florida courtroom for second degree murder in Martin's Feb. 26, 2012 death.

Jeantel was subdued on the stand today, in contrast to her openly hostile demeanor towards Zimmerman's lawyers on Wednesday. Her behavior was so different that defense lawyer Don West asked Jeantel, "You seem so different from yesterday. I'm just checking, did someone talk to you last night about your demeanor in court?"

Jeantel replied that she had gotten some sleep.

During cross examination today, Jeantel also testified that when she was interviewed under oath on April 2 by prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda she was sitting next to Trayvon Martin's mother and that influenced what she told the prosecutor.

"You certainly didn't want to say anything that you thought would hurt her feelings or make her grieve even worse," asked West.

"Yes sir," she responded.

"So because of that you were sensitive to (Martin's mother) Mrs. Fulton's feelings when you answered Mr. De la Rionda questions."

"Yes sir," she replied.

"And that's why you cleaned up some of the language that Trayvon Martin used?" West asked.

"Yes sir," she responded.

During nearly two hours of cross examination Wednesday in which he tried to raise questions about her version of events and accused her of telling several lies under oath, including about her whereabouts during Martin's wake.

George Zimmerman Case in Pictures

"Under oath, you created a lie and said you went to the hospital?" asked West.

"Yes," responded Jeantel. She said she lied because she didn't want to see the body.

Jeantel became increasingly agitated and scoffed when West told her that she would have to continue testifying.

She is seen as a critical witness to the prosecution because she is the only person able to say that Martin claimed that he noticed a strange man following him and that he was scared. Jeantel said Martin described the stranger as a "creepy ass cracker."

Obligatory:

11. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    724 threads
    10,024 comments

11   10:42am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

The biggest thing I'm having problem with is the picture of Zimmerman with a broken looking bloody nose. But he doesn't appear to have a busted nose in any of the Police station or booking photos. Also a busted nose like that would give the person big ugly black eyes in both eyes for a few weeks to come. My guess is it was done, in weeks after when he was in hiding, that's why the pictures weren't forthcoming while the race wars Obama incited were going on. Had they been, it would have ended all of the speculation early on.

All of this being said, it's non of our fucking business and should have been left up to the future jurors to figure out. The media should have no details of these crimes until after the trial.

12. Blurtman

Follow
    Befriend
    220 threads
    1,427 comments

12   11:19am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

You are in a road rage or sporting event with a similarly like minded moron, albeit not a juvenile. You each land blows. Your opponent pulls out a pistol, and puts a hole in your chest. You fall back and say "You got me." You die as your shredded heart can no longer supply blood to your brain and other vitals. Your lungs, also shredded, fill wil fluid and lo longer can fill your blood with necessary oxygen.

Does your opponent get arrested? Will he be convicted?

A teenager cuts you off on 405. You follow him as he exits, and when he stops, you confront him. Blows are landed by both combatants. You pull out your pistol and kill him. Do you go to jail?

13. lostand confused

Follow
    Befriend (9)
    425 threads
    2,767 comments

13   11:25am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

Blurtman says

A teenager cuts you off on 405. You follow him as he exits, and when he
    stops, you confront him. Blows are landed by both combatants. You pull out your
    pistol and kill him. Do you go to jail?

Well, normally it is he said, he said-well if the victim is dead, witnesses or evidence. but in this case, Zimmerman called 911 and they advised him against following Martin. Nowhere does he mention in the 911 call about martin acting in a threatening manner. But he followed him anyways.

Now I understand if someone broke into your house-blow him to shreds. I was reading this case in England, where a farmer shot a burglar in his house and they sent him to jail and the burglar is suing the farmer in civil court!!!!

Now no one knows the details. But why are you following a kid who is by himself when the 911 dispatcher asked you not to? Lets see when the case goes forward, if any more details are presented.

14. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    357 threads
    9,750 comments

14   12:33pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike  

You creep after someone, weirdly, pudgillly and mincingly, hands sweaty and aquiver, when the subject you're stalking grabs your head and breaks it on the sidewalk, believing reasonably you're a twisted freak bearing ill will.

15. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    724 threads
    10,024 comments

15   2:14pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

I think all testimony or witness accounts of what was heard over the phone should be thrown out. The person on the phone could have had some kids in the house wrestling for all we know.

16. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    357 threads
    9,750 comments

16   5:36pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

If this Zimmerman kid is so amateur night as to kill someone and not eat them, then he's just an ASSHOLE and should be convicted of being a waste of time.

17. Carolyn C

Follow
    Befriend
    8 threads
    173 comments
    Pleasanton, CA

17   7:11pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I hope it is mandatory for a big fat dude to sit on the backs of each juror to see if it's even possible to reach for a gun strapped to their side. I challenge everyone to have a fat pig sit on your back and see what you are able to do.

I am discussed by all the racist images and remarks. You people belong on a different site.

18. Rew

Follow
    Befriend
    28 threads
    473 comments
    San Jose, CA

18   7:50pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

robertoaribas says

Blurtman says

A teenager cuts you off on 405. You follow him as he exits, and when he stops, you confront him. Blows are landed by both combatants. You pull out your pistol and kill him. Do you go to jail?

Yes, you go to jail. (probably not after you lie enough though...) you cannot assert self defense, when you willingly joined the fight that put you in danger.

If you think you will have to pull your gun to defend yourself, and you can avoid that situation by walking away, you do just that, you walk away. This is the number one way concealed carriers save peoples lives ... it isn't by 'shooting-de-bad-guys'.

To me, this case is far more fascinating in regards to gun legislation than Sandy Hook. It is unlikely gun legislation will be a focus in this case though, unfortunately.

19. CMY

Follow
    Befriend
    148 comments
    Compton, CA

19   8:02pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Carolyn C says

I challenge everyone to have a fat pig sit on your back and see what you are able to do.

Funny, because the only one sitting ON someone was Trayvon.

You really bought into that "little kid with skittles" narrative and never let go, eh?

20. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    357 threads
    9,750 comments

20   9:31pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

It's obvious. Zimmerman started dry humping Trayvon's legs because he is turned on by islamofascist teens. Grossed out, Trayvon starts breaking his head and Zimmerman pulls out the rosco sensing the opportunity to kill the hated negro and mount an ironclad defense.

21. CMY

Follow
    Befriend
    148 comments
    Compton, CA

21   9:45pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

robertoaribas says

I have an idea: you have an athletic teen sit on you and start kicking your ass while you are laying down, see if you can pull a holstered gun out.

So you're suggesting Trayvon shot himself in the chest? That's a new one.. congrats!

22. mell

Follow
    Befriend (7)
    262 threads
    3,299 comments
    San Francisco, CA

22   9:50pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

robertoaribas says

and you know this how, dumbass? because zimmerman said so?

Because currently there seems to be one witness (apart from Zimmerman) that said so in a statement and there is no evidence that would indicate otherwise.

23. CMY

Follow
    Befriend
    148 comments
    Compton, CA

23   10:08pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

mell says

Because currently there seems to be one witness (apart from Zimmerman) that said so in a statement and there is no evidence that would indicate otherwise.

Facts don't matter, it's just about "feeling" like you're on the right side of the argument.

So tell me again.. why do you hate little black kids with skittles?

24. Moderate Infidel

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    712 comments

24   10:21pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

In a parallel universe Martin beat Zimmerman to death and Martin is now on trial.

25. Moderate Infidel

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    712 comments

25   10:28pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Martin was suicidal and begged Zimmerman to shoot him so being the humanitarian he is he complied.

26. CMY

Follow
    Befriend
    148 comments
    Compton, CA

26   10:56pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

robertoaribas says

fight was nearly over, zimmerman had taken some abuse, was pissed, and shot him.

Wow. So Martin was just straddling Zimmerman, eating his Skittles, and the dude decided to end him for fun?

Bravo, professor.

27. Ceffer

Follow
    Befriend
    13 threads
    2,849 comments
    Berkeley, CA

27   11:25pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Gee, this thread is just like the trial. Create fictitious versions of alternate reality and hope you can get subscribers.

It always astounds me that our legal system says it has anything to do with "the truth", which it regularly dumps on so that a few lawyers can get publicity at public expense.

Nobody will ever know what happened there, quite simple, there is no reason to argue one way or the other, and the proceedings will obfuscate it even further for a variety of motives that have nothing to do with justice.

Lawyers will discuss how the players played their hands strictly as a form of gamesmanship.

28. dodgerfanjohn

Follow
    Befriend
    33 threads
    1,299 comments
    Los Angeles, CA

28   11:40pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

LOL@ disliking the posting of relevant actual testimony.

29. dodgerfanjohn

Follow
    Befriend
    33 threads
    1,299 comments
    Los Angeles, CA

29   11:41pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

robertoaribas says

CMY says

Wow. So Martin was just straddling Zimmerman, eating his Skittles, and the dude decided to end him for fun?

Bravo, professor.

no, he was, and he knew he was about to die, nevertheless, he managed to get a hand free, pull a gun from a holster, aim it and shoot it with a guy straddling his chest killing him... yeah sure...

Its funny that you ever call anyone else an idiot.

30. Bap33

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    17 threads
    3,489 comments

30   2:34pm Fri 28 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

Burnin dat weed be packin da grocieries on a sista.

incase anyone wants to know some facts, do a little search and see if the crime in that area went away after this, or if it went up, or maybe stayed flat. Ofcourse it went away, but hey, that dont fit the liberal/progessive/racebait agenda.

31. David Losh

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    9 threads
    1,546 comments
    Seattle, WA
    David Losh's website

31   3:04pm Fri 28 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I just can't see why Zimmerman engaged this teen ager who he perceived as a threat. He could have followed off the property, but didn't. He could have turned, and run when be was confronted.

I agree that this will change the gun debate, I hope, into how a person with a gun should act.

We need more awareness of proper gun ownership. Zimmerman had a responsibility, and he blew it.

32. Moderate Infidel

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    712 comments

32   5:27pm Fri 28 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

He was mad as hell and wasn't gonna take it anymore.

Blurtman is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 263 milliseconds to create.