There's More To Real Estate Than Meets The Eye (Advertisement)

To all the war mongers,gun lovers & deniers the military is speaking.

By HEY YOU   Follow   Wed, 26 Jun 2013, 9:24pm   167 views   11 comments
Watch (2)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

You will stand at "Attention" That includes you,politicians. Are you listening,FOX?

http://insideclimatenews.org/news/20130624/military-report-america-has-misguided-fixation-domestic-drilling

"And in blunt language, they criticize American policymakers and legislators for refusing to accept the "robust" scientific evidence that emissions of carbon dioxide are already causing harmful global warming, and for refusing to take actions that, if taken swiftly, could ward off its worst effects."

Viewing Comments 1-11 of 11     Last »     See most liked comments

1. zzyzzx

Follow
    Befriend (10)
    679 threads
    5,961 comments
    Baltimore, MD

1   10:12am Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike (1)  

2. HEY YOU

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    764 threads
    1,795 comments

2   2:48pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

I'll raise anyone's troll. Many will have to put in overtime to try & keep up with those of us in the .01% trolling community.

It's an outrage that the military hold umbrellas.

http://www.allthingsdemocrat.com/2013/05/latest-righty-poutrage11eleventy1-of-marines-and-umbrellas/

It's too bad that Bush & the Republicans didn't call the Marines or "ANYONE" to stop the attack on the Homeland on 9-11-2001 allowing American lives & treasure to be destroyed in our front yard.

I just post links & never read them but I did notice this.

".., two of the NATO alliance's front-line strategy centers, recommends putting more effort into fighting global warming than securing reliable supplies of fossil fuels."

"And in blunt language, they criticize American policymakers and legislators for refusing to accept the "robust" scientific evidence that emissions of carbon dioxide are already causing harmful global warming, and for refusing to take actions that, if taken swiftly, could ward off its worst effects."

Read this & please click "Like"
    I don't care what anyone thinks, I be loving me some Pat.net

3. thomaswong.1986

Follow
    Befriend
    24 threads
    5,647 comments

3   8:04pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike  

HEY YOU says

and for refusing to take actions that, if taken swiftly, could ward off its worst effects."

One does not just stop an economy and all its citizens in order to rework and create out a whole new infrastructure over night. This is not some three blocks of some Chicago hood with a community leader calling for some change. It will take long term transitions plans taking decades and a much more business friendly government for this to happen. It will take a much different leadership team in the White House and Congress.

Obama and crew are a poor choice who are out of their league on this.. they have no such leadership abilities to make this happen or understanding of our industries.

As an ancient Vulcan proverb said ... "Only Nixon can go to China."

4. CMY

Follow
    Befriend
    145 comments
    Compton, CA

4   8:21pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

thomaswong.1986 says

One does not just stop an economy and all its citizens in order to rework and create out a whole new infrastructure over night.

Often times I wonder why leftists aren't pulling for fewer gun regulations, C4 being sold on every corner and a high-fat, sodium rich diet.. clearly the sooner all of us get off the planet, the better.

5. thomaswong.1986

Follow
    Befriend
    24 threads
    5,647 comments

5   8:25pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CMY says

clearly the sooner all of us get off the planet, the better.

good point... could add smoking in the mix.. certainly will help with the Social Security deficit.

6. HEY YOU

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    764 threads
    1,795 comments

6   8:37pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

thomaswong,
    I don't disagree with you, but shit can happen while we're making plans.
    Could the question be, "Do we have decades?"

CMY,
    "..clearly the sooner all of us get off the planet, the better."
    The animals will probably be saying, "We're glad the A-holes are gone."

7. CMY

Follow
    Befriend
    145 comments
    Compton, CA

7   8:50pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

HEY YOU says

CMY,

"..clearly the sooner all of us get off the planet, the better."

The animals will probably be saying, "We're glad the A-holes are gone."

Yeah, if they could talk.. or had opposable thumbs, or put a man on the moon, or created the technology that made it possible for us to swap snarky (but meaningless) comments back and forth via a complicated network of computers.

I really like animals, I guarantee I have a smaller 'footprint' than any modern leftist and I don't own a gun, but I'm not buying most of what you're selling. Sorry.

8. Moderate Infidel

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    711 comments

8   10:43pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I love guns AND the climate.

9. HEY YOU

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    764 threads
    1,795 comments

9   10:57pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CMY,
    Well, I agree that man is "Brilliant"(egotistical).

It's those damn animals that are so consumed with pride,envy,gluttony,lust.anger,greed,sloth & the need to declare war & kill members of their species that they don't agree with & destroy the environment as long as it's not in their backyard are the problem on this planet.

" I guarantee I have a smaller 'footprint' than any modern leftist .."
    I'll take that with a grain of salt.

10. CMY

Follow
    Befriend
    145 comments
    Compton, CA

10   11:05pm Thu 27 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

HEY YOU says

It's those damn animals that are so consumed with pride,envy,gluttony,lust.anger,greed,sloth & the need to declare war & kill members of their species that they don't agree with & destroy the environment as long as it's not in their backyard are the problem on this planet.

Now we're getting to the core of it. You just hate people.. it's not really about saving the planet.

11. HEY YOU

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    764 threads
    1,795 comments

11   12:35am Fri 28 Jun 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CMY
    "You just hate people.."
    You must be correct because you can guarantee something about yourself with your absolute,intimate knowledge of "any modern leftist " so seeing my core values must be very easy.

I'm amazed with your brilliance & in awe of your intellect.

HEY YOU is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 120 milliseconds to create.