WINDSOR HEALTH CARE CENTER2712

By anonymous     Fri, 15 Apr 2005, 2:21pm   740 views   1 comment
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Viewing Comment 1-1 of 1     Last »     See most liked comments

1. maagweezer

Follow
    Befriend
    1 comments

1   2:14pm Mon 26 Oct 2009   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

My husband, Rickie Maag, was let go from the Housekeeping Department this morning, which I think is very unfair. I have seen this place deteriorate since my father, Albert Harding was admitted 13 years ago. The housekeeping was disgusting. The mopboards were dirty, the floors in the residents rooms were filthy, not to mention the feces I have seen on my dad's bathroom walls and floors. Since my husband started there in August of this year the place has been cleaned up and I see no reason why he should have been dismissed from his services. He wasnt warned, no documentation shown to him, and was told his 90 day trial period was over. How could it be? He started in August. He put in many hours cleaning the place and buffing the floors because of the hits by State Health because he cared. He also said Mary Aragon, his director was always gossiping about other employees there. She also made him worry all weekend about losing his job, because she said she was going to let him know on Sunday if she was going to let him go. My husband loves the elderly and treated them extra specialnI also feel that my dad is harrassed when he wants to take money out of his personal account by Wendy. She always has to know what he wants it for. That is none of her business. When you go to a bank to withdraw money from your account, they do not ask what you need it for.
    Also we have asked for them to move his roommate to no avail. His roommate takes his personal things like watches and his little change purse. I have heard from several ex employees how unfairly they were treated and I am going to pursue this further with Ombudsman and State Health. I know that my dad has resident rights as I work in a nursing home myself.

anonymous is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 27 milliseconds to create.