Adults learn to swim in 6 Day phoenix Vacation - End of Fear! (Advertisement)

346 N Maple Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210

By anonymous     Sun, 11 Jul 2010, 4:12pm   1,345 views   4 comments
In Beverly Hills CA 90210   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Viewing Comments 1-4 of 4     Last »     See most liked comments

1. abassett

Follow
    Befriend
    0 comments
    Washington, DC

1   9:09pm Fri 23 Jul 2010   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

LOVED living here - two years was all but only bc of an out of state move. The location, safety, well manicured neighborhood, comfortable, darling spacious apartment, and easy access to all things neccesary with little traffic to hinder the drive.

Apt. 6 was my dwelling and for the price requested above ($1500) - GREAT deal. When I moved, nearly three years ago exactly, the price was $1540! Amazing price (even then) very competative. Enjoy 'club 346!'

2. Patrick

Follow
    Befriend (55)
    5,616 threads
    6,307 comments
    male
    Menlo Park, CA
    Premium

2   1:17pm Sat 24 Jul 2010   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  

Glad to hear you enjoyed your time renting.

Looks like I finally got the street view image above oriented the right way (towards the marker)! Boy, that was hard. Google maps is not very programmer-friendly.

3. Mark_LA

Follow
    Befriend
    10 threads
    213 comments
    Pasadena, CA

3   12:04pm Mon 9 Aug 2010   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Wow, that's cheap for Beverly Hills. Sounds like a great deal to rent here if you have 2 kids that you're paying $40k + per year total on private school because you live in the horrific LAUSD area. They can attend the great Beverly Hills public schools, and you can sublease this apartment to a relative who will forward you your mail to your real address when the school mails anything to you.

What are the requirements for Beverly Hills public school attendance? I'm sure renters wouldn't be excluded, right?

4. Miss Ziggy

Follow
    Befriend
    1 comments

4   11:52pm Fri 25 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I lived here... in apt 6 too!... from April 2010 until November 2010. I rented it from an amazing owner. He rented it for only $1450/month. It was a great deal. However it needed a ton of help. I fixed it up nicely and then the owner sold it to this couple that used this terrible property management company with a huge ego. They entered my apartment twice, once I was in the shower. Then when I complained they shut the water off while I was in the shower. Then they stole my deposit. They were from hell. Ray Roberts Property Management. They acted like they were gods. Also another tenant got a surprise eviction without even being served by them. It ruined her credit for her last move. Anyhow, its a great place but terrible management company!

anonymous is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 131 milliseconds to create.