San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

A republican sweep in 2016 is all but guaranteed.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   18 comments, latest 43 seconds ago:
mell says curious2 says Only a tiny fraction of business owners are so bigoted that they turn away paying customers for not sharing their "religious" beliefs. But, whenever hateful bigots get into trouble, they hide...

Shooting a handcuffed guy in the head point blank - no problem.
By Blurtman in misc   posted 2 minutes ago:
And he was white, too. Now that must be wrong. ------ Michael Martin Bell is a retired air force pilot and long-time resident of Kenosha. In 2004 his son, Michael Edward, was shot in the...

Famous Harvard professor: "Close to reversing aging"
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 43 minutes ago:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=

What Happened?
By Dan8267 in misc   8 comments, latest 50 minutes ago:
mell says Dan8267 says True, currency debasement steals wealth from the poor and the middle class and gives it to the rich, but for the guy living paycheck-to-paycheck that doesn't matter because he has no...

Analysis of killings by police shows outsize risk for young black men
By Blurtman in misc   36 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
curious2 says New rule: police guns should use only individually identifiable bullets; procedures must never require officers to shoot at people; and each shot costs the officer $10. If (s)he feels a genuine need to...

Welcome to facism. Nepal earthquake deaths are only notable by dot com employer
By Blurtman in misc   8 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
elliemae says HydroCabron says You know, I just changed my mind on this Everest issue: it's the one place where privileged people, accustomed to paying others to carry them on their backs to success throughout...

Bruce Jenner
By elliemae in misc   13 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
curious2 says In the womb, all brains start out female and then around half develop into male. By delivery, the brain matches the anatomy in 99% of babies. Around 1% of the time, it doesn't....

Free trade is the one issue most economists actually agree on
By tovarichpeter in misc   13 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
tovarichpeter says http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.c Sent from my iPad OK, Greg Mankiw has me puzzled. Has he really read nothing about TPP? Is he completely unaware of the nature of the argument? Personally, I’m a lukewarm opponent...

Are we becoming a police state?
By indigenous in misc   112 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
indigenous says HydroCabron says Being declared the dumbest member of this forum - as opposed to your previous position as the 2nd-dumbest fucktard - must have left a mark on what's left of your ego....

Tea party, labor and Elizabeth Warren against Obozo the clown??
By lostand confused in misc   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
lostand confused says "On Saturday, Warren and Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-Ohio) responded with a letter essentially telling Obama to put up or shut up. If the deal is so great, Warren and Brown wrote, the...

We need to wake up to a new economic era
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
tovarichpeter says "...in global as well as domestic politics, the middle class counts the most. It sometimes seems that the prevailing global agenda combines elite concerns about matters such as intellectual property, investment protection and...

Getting converted to GMO food
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
HydroCabron says I eat only GMO produce, and only that purchased at stores near cell towers and power lines, where the employees and their children have been fully vaccinated.

Open letter by economists who support Trans Pacific Trade Agreement
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
Dear Mr. Speaker, Mr. Leader, Madam Pelosi, and Senator Reid: International trade is fundamentally good for the U.S. economy, beneficial to American families over time, and consonant with our domestic priorities. That is why we...

Adam Sander - Burned Out, Talentless, and a Racist.
By Blurtman in misc   36 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
sbh says Blurtman says Other names up for discussion: The NY Dagos,The NJ Kikes, and The Washington Irish Drunks. Don't forget the New Jersey Landfill. My personal favorite is the Hereford, Texas Whitefaces. HydroCabron says...

These Billionaires Have it Out for Mainstreet
By bgamall4 in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.examplesofglobaliza Here is the author's list of bad billionaires but there are many more, and they want bank bailouts instead of spending on social security and pensions even though you contributed to those. Some sought...

Will this Silicon Valley billionaire transform medicine?
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=

The global talent pool is changing rapidly
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
tovarichpeter says "China and India have been at the vanguard of this expansion. By 2013, China had outstripped the United States in its share of the global graduate talent pool, with 17% of all young...

Nothing Says You Care More About a Death Of A Black Guy Then Destroying Property
By Call it Crazy in misc   15 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
sbh says Blurtman says Ditto massive financial fraud. Remind me again how many bankers were killed by police. Even in America there aren't enough rounds to treat white collar crime and fraud as capital crime.

Lyrics dedicated to Democratic & Republican voters.
By HEY YOU in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.elyrics.net/read/a/

#METALGATE - A Rant
By mell in misc   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
mell says Epic.

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net