Start a New Thread

Is Netanyahu right?
By Strategist in misc   35 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
HydroCabron says SoftShell says I can't help it if these replies are not on topic...they are diversions changing the subject to mask the fact that I WON I WON I WON! Yes, you win, but...

And that was THAT!
By CaptainShuddup in misc   25 comments, latest 6 minutes ago:
iwog says You can tell how big a tool someone is by how hard they jump on meaningless partisan bullshit. Benghazi was one of these litmus tests. After ignoring a dozen Bush Benghazis including repeat...

US Population age 20 to 29
By Bellingham Bill in misc   3 comments, latest 30 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says Don't count your bitches before they hatch.

Iran is going to able to build a bomb in less than 5 yr, since the late 70s
By indigenous in misc   11 comments, latest 32 minutes ago:
Rin says The atom bomb was invented 70 years ago. So why is it so difficult for others, not to figure it out?

Silicon Valley kids being raised in a garage
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 52 minutes ago:
http://blog.sfgate.com/sfmoms/

Tech veterans jump on startup aiming to overhaul education
By BayAreaObserver in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Rin says As I'd said earlier ... WTF is wrong with everyone out there! When I was a kid, I'd gone into university libraries and saw Calculus and Probability books which were basically unreadable. In...

Which SF tech companies have the men with the largest genitalia?
By Indiana Jones in misc   32 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Rin says Heraclitusstudent says Single men have too much fun. You got that part right and in life is too short not to.

Indian Cleric given top award by Saudi King: rabidly anti-Western
By thunderlips11 in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
HydroCabron says He also said it's okay to have sex with your slaves. Makes sense: they are your slaves. If you can't have sex with them, then slavery has no meaning.

Third Winter Storm in Four Days Bears Down on East Coast
By Call it Crazy in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HydroCabron says Plus, some dude tossed a snowball on the Senate floor. Checkmate, lieberals!

How to get laid (for men) , women its easy
By anonymous in misc   18 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
thunderlips11 says Ceffer says Getting laid? That's what cellar dungeons and plywood pillories are for. When you're Cold... Blooded. Girl, I think you're hot, and sexy sexy sexy. http://articles.latimes.com/19

Boots on the ground in Ukraine.
By Oilwelldoctor in misc   7 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
thunderlips11 says zzyzzx says You would think that they would know better than to have a crappy army when you have a border with Russia. They used to have one of the largest, most mobile...

Own an Apple or Android device? What you need to know about the FREAK flaw
By BayAreaObserver in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
thunderlips11 says Remember when the Government insisted on 64-bit encryption as being more than adequate?

the saudis attacked us on sep 11th, duh
By Patrick in misc   71 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Still can't shoot down 100 Kingfish Missiles launched from 270 degrees around the compass.

Obozo goes after pot growers in states where it is legal
By lostand confused in misc   11 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Marijuana legalization is killing our prisons, and reducing revenue for cities !

Anti-Obamacare Lawyer: Statute Written by "White Women and Minorities"
By HydroCabron in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
Michael Carvin, the attorney arguing on behalf of the plaintiffs in the King v. Burwell case, said this challenge is different because the argument against the law centers on a statute that was "written by...

Make A Wish voicemail
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

People are so stupid
By tovarichpeter in misc   27 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says Ahh... The drunk finally woke up from his hangover....

Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email Account at State Dept.
By turtledove in misc   39 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says socal2 says Even without all of these scandals, can anyone name a single accomplishment Hillary achieved while serving as Secretary of State? or as Senator of NY??

Does work have a future
By tovarichpeter in misc   4 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Quigley says If we outsource unskilled labor to Asia, we either have to replace those lost jobs here or support the unskilled in perpetuity via welfare/disability. Guess which option is currently in place? The real...

U.S. job creation inches up
By tvgnus in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Gallup index near record high •  Hiring up in both government and nongovernment sectors It might be getting a bit easier to find a job, if youre looking, and a bit harder to find...

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net