Laquan McDonald Shooting Video
By Blurtman   4 comments, latest 23 seconds ago:
thunderlips11 says Okay, that was clearly fucked up.

Please write the White House
By Patrick   17 comments, latest 10 minutes ago:
ddshutlz says Americans joining ISIS. I know, I know, many of these guys have ties to ISLAM. However, a lot of people sure have some very American names. Let's face it. The problem is...

Chelsea Clinton makes 75k per hr speaking fees
By lostand confused   5 comments, latest 12 minutes ago:
lostand confused says Vicente says Bristol Palin gets paid too. And Paris Hilton. So what? Do they pretend to be the champion of the downtrodden?

A Trump Presidency Is No Longer a Punchline
By Ironman   #politics  #trump   20 comments, latest 20 minutes ago:
Vicente says Ironman says Not paying attention? They've lobbed bomb after bomb at him, and he's sent them right back, TWICE as hard. The only thing left is to pull a "Robert Kennedy" on him....

So where are all the libertarians when we need them?
By tovarichpeter   1 comment, latest 23 minutes ago:
Vicente says Libertarians are busy polishing their John Birch memorabilia.

massive prescription price hikes
By curious2   #economics  #health   1 comment, latest 33 minutes ago:
Tenpoundbass says Grubbered as FUCK!

The US Muslim Refugees who became Terrorists
By thunderlips11   12 comments, latest 37 minutes ago:
curious2 says thunderlips11 says I expect the Apologists to start adding an extra caveats.... I had expected that too, but instead they keep doubling down on the same lies. I think it is a partisan/sectarian...

8 Facts About the U.S. Program to Resettle Syrian Refugees
By marcus   28 comments, latest 42 minutes ago:
thunderlips11 says smaulgld says Fact After three months they are on their own. What if they can't afford their own non subsidized places? Where do they live? Can we expect that women and children with...

Reuters 5 Day Rolling Poll, UPDATE: Trump 38%, Cruz 11.6%
By Ironman   26 comments, latest 47 minutes ago:
Tenpoundbass says I think at this point anyone and everyone who still says... "There's no way he'll get the Nomination." Is really saying, "it's a rigged game of scumbags and sons of bitches. No matter...

Wikileaks: Turkish Letter to the UN
By thunderlips11   25 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Fucked By Goats Ironman says thunderlips11 says It's not about Assad or Putin, it's about the characteristics of Terrorists, ie using Innocent Civilians as human shields, no? If you want to name it as a...

Israeli Settler Violence in the West Bank - UN Report
By Blurtman   posted 1 hour ago:
1. Violence by Israeli settlers undermines the physical security and livelihoods of Palestinians living under Israel’s prolonged military occupation. This violence includes physical assaults, harassment, takeover of and damage to private property, obstructed access to...

Existing Home Sales: 2015 Report Card
By Logan Mohtashami   #Housing   15 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Logan Mohtashami says I really wanted to write a Report Card on New homes because I brought up the negative decelerating trends through revisions months ago, but this report revisions was worse than I thought...

Americans Tell Pollster: Were a Bunch of Stupid Losers
By Ironman   #politics   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
mmmarvel says Ironman says American electorate is that most of us, apparently, think we’re a bunch of stupid losers With PatNet users being the lone exception.

Another liberal meme deflated, this time illegal immigration.
By Blurtman   5 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
mmmarvel says Quigley says educated populace Uh, which Cuba are you referring to? I work with several refuges from Cuba who still have relatives back there. The pictures of tin huts and dirt floors are...

More than 25,000 Americans will die this year waiting for a drug trial
By tovarichpeter   28 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
tovarichpeter says Sent from my iPad

Clock kid sues city for 15 million in damages.
By FortWayne   #politics   17 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
dodgerfanjohn says The worst is that they interview the kid and he's taking about people not judging by skin color and other nonsense not related to the matter of building a clock that looks like...

CalPERS discloses what it pays its advisors
By tvgnus   3 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
strategery5 says PERE funds are generally managed as alternative investments like hedge funds and the industry standard is 2/20. PE is about 10% of Calpers total. This article is probably missing the whole boat. $3.4B...

Tunisian Bus bombed, 15 Dead
By thunderlips11   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Blurtman says Thuggee revolt!

Israel to displace thousands of Palestinian Bedouins
By Blurtman   5 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
SoftShell says Sounds like rustic loaf prices are on the rise... Blurtman says Israel to displace thousands of Palestinian Bedouins

Russia deploys missile cruiser off Syria coast. And so it begins.
By Blurtman   9 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
HEY YOU says I love the glow of nuclear explosions in the early morning. Brought to you by Warmongering Rep/Con/Teas who don't know what destruction of the homeland is. I guess 9/11 wasn't a clue....

National Political Incorrectness Day
By Patrick   #politics   66 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
zzyzzx says

She and the students were being aggressed upon.
By Blurtman   6 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Quigley says: "If they want jobs.." How are teat sucking Rep/Con/Teas going to get jobs after years of living on the govt. dole? Let's get they off ACA,for a start. Patrick says:...

West Point Prof Bradford Says If You Oppose The War On Terror You Are The Enemy
By bgamall4   #politics  #economics  #humor   26 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Strategist says bgamall4 says Your personal opinion is anti Zionist. I'm offended. :(

Purim in Israel often has 911 celebration
By bgamall4   6 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
HEY YOU says I don't give a fuck about Zionism. The evil comes from all non-Christian Jews that don't believe Jesus is the Son of God & Savior of his beloved children. These BLASPHEMERS should...

Disney workers mount H-1B challenge
By zzyzzx   3 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
zzyzzx says It's all Clinton's fault!!!

Had My Father ived He Would Have Been 100 Years Old Today
By ohomen171   2 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says I was thinking this morining. How when I first moved to South Florida in 86, and got a job with my Landlord's SIL installing carpet. Back then South Florida was the snow bird...

U.S. housing market recovery inches forward
By tvgnus   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
jvolstad says Housing inching forward? Let's see what happens to housing when interest rates return to normal and a down payment of at least 20% is required to buy a house. Add to that a...

Cops wrongfully arrest, handcuff, and fingerprint child for making a clock
By Dan8267   #politics   81 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says lalalala says ... and yet Ukraine managed to deny Putin any kind of meaningful territorial gains. Compare his grandiose plans for "Novorossia from Luhansk to Odessa" with the pathetic sliver of land he's...

Exile that violent Christian religion from America.
By HEY YOU   13 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Strategist says Patrick says but even those earlier verses are not really much like the global warmongering of the koran. Too many of the earlier versus are no doubt disgusting. Pretty much every religion has...

the five stages of deprogramming
By Patrick   14 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Patrick says indigenous says 1) Ok discredit the US war propaganda, IOW the prez saying we are going to go to war, IOW fuck Obama, fuck Bush, fuck Bush, fuck LBJ, fuck FDR, fuck Wilson,...

Far more than #1in5Muslims: Polls and Muslims
By thunderlips11   #1in5Muslims  #Politics  #Islam   12 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
marcus says YesYNot says That is among Muslims who say Sharia should be the law of the land. It's kind of like a poll to see of the people who like ice cream, how many...

Universal Meditech to locate R&D and test facility in Tulare
By tvgnus   posted 15 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine State-of-the-art facility will eventually employ 50 •  We recognized the positive business environment Universal Meditech Inc. will open a facility in the city of Tulare specializing in research and development and assembly of diagnostic...

Corps of Engineers nixes public hearing on Delta tunnels plan
By tvgnus   posted 15 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Points to comments already in hand •  A public hearing is unlikely to produce new information which is not already available The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers says its heard enough from the public...

Is America Fighting A Phony War On ISIS? Think About Oil
By bgamall4   #politics  #investing  #economics   6 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
bgamall4 says WookieMan says Toyotas? We have thousands of Yodas! Fuck the dark side. But we also have the largest military in the world and can't handle Toyotas. What that means is we aren't really...

Sen. Sessions Reveals 15 Refugee Jihadis in Country
By Ironman   #politics  #isis   1 comment, latest 17 hours ago:
curious2 says "Several dozen suspected terrorist bombmakers, including some believed to have targeted American troops, may have mistakenly been allowed to move to the United States as war refugees, according to FBI agents investigating the...

Who is documented as having celebrated the twin towers collapse in the USA?
By Blurtman   24 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
Ironman says bob2356 says infected bob2356 says It's exponential. I hope you don't spread it to your family. If you would have stayed out of the barn, you wouldn't have gotten infected. Maybe the local...

Clinton promises never to say illegal immigrants again
By lostand confused   12 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says Yeah but did She pinky swear with her lone supporter?

Hospital chain allegedly admitted patients fraudulently to make more $$$
By curious2   49 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
curious2 says "The former chief financial officer of a California hospital and four other people have been charged in a series of health care kickback schemes that generated nearly $600 million in fraudulent billings for...

Black Panthers and the Founding Fathers
By NuttBoxer   5 comments, latest 18 hours ago:
Ironman says Fucked By Goats says parroting what a dozen different PatNetters, have already pinned on me for a couple years now. Yep, they can all see you have serious issues... Here's that list again,...

Multi Kult hypocrisy: Sweden allows Virginity Tests for MENA teens
By thunderlips11   posted 19 hours ago:
So, we learned that in the UK there are polygamy laws, enforced on the tiny number of native Britons who try to marry more than one person. We also learned that the UK recognizes immigrant...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery