San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Apple has not made an operating system in this entire millennium.
By Dan8267 in misc   54 comments, latest 14 minutes ago:
Bellingham Bill says Another funny thing is that I'm not aware of any x86 arcade games of the 80s or 90s, at least not until 3Dfx and DirectX were established on the PC platform, which...

Obama Has Lowest Average 1stQ GDP Growth of Any President on Record
By Call it Crazy in misc   11 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
marcus says Call it Crazy says Obama Has Lowest Average 1stQ GDP Growth of Any President on Record Obama has also presided over the lowest interest rates of any president in the past 100 years....

Dead pool?
By HEY YOU in misc   6 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
BayAreaObserver says bob2356 - yes, I caught that as well - he mentioned the sardine collapse and Monterey etc. but did not come out and say overfishing, guess that was to be known or inferred...

How Israel abolished drought
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
tovarichpeter says If congress voted to give Caligornia the same amount of money it gives to Israel each year, we would never have a drought problem again.

News may influence racial bias - University of Houston study
By BayAreaObserver in misc   6 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
sbh says BayAreaObserver says I am struggling to believe you read and understood my post in three minutes As soon as he identified the source as educated he stopped reading. It helps keep intact the...

The first victim did pretty good for her self though...
By CaptainShuddup in misc   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
sbh says BayAreaObserver says Where you are, what you are, what you have etc. in your life right now is the result of your own best thinking - nothing more, nothing less. Well said. We...

Syphilis Soars 79% in Rhode Island Thanks to Social Media
By zzyzzx in misc   16 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
sbh says Dan8267 says There are lots of diseases I'm safe from that you are not because I don't have sex with road kill. He doesn't have to pay for it. You have to give...

Are you coerced by Liberal shame?
By CaptainShuddup in misc   26 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
sbh says Dan8267 says Strategist says Not supporting drone and missile attacks against ISIS is the same as supporting an unjust war, slavery, rape, murder, child abuse, human rights abuse, torture, stealing, plunder and pillaging....

It is especially inhumane to deceive youth
By ttsmyf in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
A picture is worth 1,000 words. http://www.showrealhist.com/

$265 billion wave about to crush house owners
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
waiting_for_the_fall says My sister just refinanced her house when her 100k heloc reset with BofA- no closing costs and the loan closed in 30 days, 15 year fixed at 3.5%. The wave of resets won't...

Army war college recommends detente with Russia
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
http://america.aljazeera.com/o Secretary of State John Kerry (C) shakes hands with Russia's President Vladimir Putin (R) next to US Ambassador to Russia John Tefft at the presidential residence Bocharov Ruchey in Sochi on May 12, 2015....

Ed Gilligan of AMX Dies Suddenly: Go to Hell Do Not Pass Go!
By bgamall4 in misc   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.examplesofglobaliza Ed Gilligan of AMX dies suddenly. He is slated for hell and will not get to pass go to collect his 200 dollars. That sounds harsh, I know. But this man was evil, like...

Dennis Hastert is still alive?
By Blurtman in misc   26 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says Cap'n - if that was meant for me - try harder, much much harder. You and zzyzzx still haven't figured out the subtle shot I took at both on you in my last...

Silk Road taken down hard, owner may face murder charges
By iwog in misc   27 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
bob2356 says thunderlips11 says What's really funny is the naive glibertarians who talk about future marketplaces working on voluntaryism and contracts and happy feelings You forgot sugar plum faries and unicorns.

It is good to learn the language of the white man
By Blurtman in misc   17 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
bob2356 says thunderlips11 says It's the fault of Belgians and Dutchmen, who got paid by the line when various parties in the English Civil War needed Tracts printed: So many machines were smashed in England....

Stanford Fraternity Harassed By Feminists
By anonymous in misc   3 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
Ceffer says ASSHOLE IMMENSE HIRSUTE STANFORD LESBIANS!

"..rather stupid and not very well-read."
By HEY YOU in misc   157 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
indigenous says To which Lips answers:

China is new source of American jobs - online
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 16 hours ago:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/a- The 2016 presidential-campaign season will bring all sorts of familiar proposals to create jobs in the U.S., but candidates who really understand todays global economy should highlight a more surprising possible engine of new...

Why do we celebrate rising house prices
By tovarichpeter in misc   9 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
SoftShell says who is "we"? tovarichpeter says Why do we celebrate rising house prices

Here's to cheap Union labor...
By CaptainShuddup in misc   4 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
indigenous says This is non sequitur, me smells a rat, and the smell is coming from the union organizers. So what else is new.

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net