Start a New Thread

Texas is so stupid.
By HEY YOU in misc   1 comment, latest 7 minutes ago:
just_passing_through says And so are you fuck face. So-are-you!

COLDEST NYC MONTH IN 80 YEARS...
By Call it Crazy in misc   71 comments, latest 11 minutes ago:
just_passing_through says Dan8267 says Anyone who considered the multitudes of peer reviewed scientific papers published in scientific journals throughout the world to be "lefty" is an idiot whose only worth in life is demonstrating what...

S&P 500 Index -- Elliott Wave update for week ending 2/27/2015
By darlag in misc   18 comments, latest 13 minutes ago:
indigenous says Strategist says Sure I would mind if that 22% was permanent. I would mind a lot less if I lost 22% after gaining 100%. My point is -- corrections will come, and corrections...

People are so stupid
By tovarichpeter in misc   6 comments, latest 24 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says I don't know how much lower you can go Dan. Now you're resorting to disingenuous cut and paste jobs.... Just how childish are you trying to be?

China: West must respect other nations' security
By thunderlips11 in misc   27 comments, latest 25 minutes ago:
SoftShell says Well....ok then! bob2356 says SoftShell says Your inability to parse south/central US dialect is stunning. Unless, of course, I mistook you for an american. lostand confused says thunderlips11 says APEC Summit At least...

the saudis attacked us on sep 11th, duh
By Patrick in misc   43 comments, latest 31 minutes ago:
Hater says HydroCabron says How do they prep something to make it fall faster than freefall?

49 of 50 states start March with snow on the ground
By Call it Crazy in misc   9 comments, latest 34 minutes ago:
bob2356 says Call it Crazy says The last time snow touched all 50 states was in February 2010, OMG it's been a whole 5 years since such a cataclysmic event happened. Thanks for keeping us...

Silver Sales Strong at the U.S. Mint in February/ Gold Sales Weak
By smaulgld in misc   1 comment, latest 38 minutes ago:
smaulgld says US Mint sells 320,000 America Silver Eagles on first business day or March and just 12,500 American Gold Eagles

Video Exonerates Man Set Up By Louisiana Cops And Prosecutors
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   10 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Dan8267 says

Paul Krugman Is The Brian Williams Of Economics Bloggers
By mell in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
indigenous says Hard to argue with Professor Bob. That is what happens when a hard science is applied to a soft science field...

Nasdaq closes above 5,000 for first time since 2000, DOW and S&P at Record
By Call it Crazy in misc   11 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
indigenous says CL says And record profits. Apple isn't only buying it's shares back. So you feel that the stock market is not over valued?

Hewlett Packard Fires 55,000 Employees, Buys Back Shares
By smaulgld in misc   27 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Rin says More HP news, buying Aruba for $2.7B ... http://www.bloomberg.com/news/

Call it Crazy (again) has Deleted Your Comment
By sbh in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
sbh says Call it Crazy says Feel like an ass yet?? No, you fuck up and eat your own shit every fifth time you post....you must be the ultimate ass. But I am disappointed that...

Lone fed official stands up to financial industry
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET

"Miracle" stem cell therapy reverses MS
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
EBGuy says And just to be clear: During the treatment, the patient's stem cells are harvested and stored. Then doctors use aggressive drugs which are usually given to cancer patients to completely destroy the immune...

Costco will soon take VISA
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Strategist says zzyzzx says Too late to short Amex and Buy VISA stock at this point. They should have told us before.

Scott Walker reverses immigration stance
By sbh in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
Well, sure, because he needs to win the primary before he can lose the general election. http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/01/ "We ultimately need to put in place a system that works -- a legal immigration system that works."...

Hounduras: Libertarian paradise
By tovarichpeter in misc   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
HEY YOU says America is the only true paradise,thanks to Democrats & Republicans. FMTT And the rest of the Political Theologians can go to HELL.

Minority youth want tech careers
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
HydroCabron says Yet more proof of my theory: at the end of any scam, the last people to buy in - the bagholders - are minorities and recent immigrants. The make the same mistakes the...

The final days of a Chechen commander fighting in Ukraine
By Blurtman in misc   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Strategist says thunderlips11 says Chechens on both sides. The normal, secularist Chechens on Russia's side, the Mountain Saudi-Funded Islamist Bandits on ISIS/Ukraine/US Side. Somehow we became the bad guys? :( I'm glad that Chechen terrorist...

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net