San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Darkest Example of Globalist Evil Could Have Been JFK's Assassination by LBJ
By bgamall4 in misc   63 comments, latest 15 minutes ago:
bob2356 says Rin says What's believed here, is that whenever a major movie had come up, and there was a need for a senior statesman, it's plausible that the producer said, 'Do we really need...

If Anti-Vaccine Parents Rode The Magic School Bus
By Dan8267 in misc   posted 4 hours ago:

Michele Bachmann: The Rapture Is Coming And It's Obama's Fault
By iwog in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
Republicans should really put all their screwballs on ice before the election. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ "Barack Obama is intent. It is his number one goal to ensure that Iran has a nuclear weapon.” ~ Michele Bachmann

Fujifilm Corp to manufacture whole organs
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Dan8267 says You just keep your organ in your pants, captain.

Best mom ever! According to article commentary..
By zzyzzx in misc   56 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Vicente says In a court filing, James Lehnardt reported that he is “medically retired from the US Army with 100% disability” and is being treated for PTSD and “Anxiety/Depression Disorder.” Lehnardt also revealed that he...

CSI is a lie
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
Vicente says Arson "science" doubly so.

The five job interview deal breakers
By tvgnus in misc   11 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Vicente says 7. "What I really want is to work half-days, and make a shitload of money through fraud. Then skate out with everything I can fit in my pockets, when it goes south." It...

Shout-out to all dads
By mell in misc   40 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Vicente says FortWayne says That's why young are liberals who quickly turn into conservatives once they become parents. Wisdom comes with age and experience. I can't think of anyone I grew up with who flip-flopped...

Few who lost houses will be buying another one
By tovarichpeter in misc   19 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
iwog says Call it Crazy says Nice way to spin, now answer my original questions: What do I look like, a Google search engine? You're asking me data questions I would have to look up...

it now costs 75 grand just to eat
By CaptainShuddup in misc   9 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Vicente says The GOP solution:

New SF Housing Trend: Flop House 2.0
By Robert Sproul in misc   posted 7 hours ago:
45 years after San Francisco's Limousine Liberals demolished the Yerba Buena skid row flop houses and pretty much created San Francisco's downtown homeless problem we get Flop House 2.0 "226 6th Street - SOMA -...

Japan China and Russia Sell $42 Billion in US T Bonds in February
By smaulgld in misc   30 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
smaulgld says Fines are related party transactions

Feminazis worst nightmare-31yr self made female billionaire
By lostand confused in misc   88 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Strategist says sbh says Strategist says With your logic, Obama gets blamed for American slavery. The most mindless thing you've ever said. Strategist says If you blame America, you must blame Americans. If you blame...

Anyone see a problem?
By HEY YOU in misc   23 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
iwog says Call it Crazy says What the fuck is wrong with you?? No seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? You really need to control your urge to jump in immediately and start...

The houses of white collar criminals
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 8 hours ago:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/th The 2000s saw a tidal wave of corporate scandals in which some of the worlds top business titans moved out of their palatial homes, ritzy ski lodges and vast ranches and checked into prison...

Matter
By Patrick in companies   2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Patrick says Matter Their chief competitor is anti-matter.

SJW Censorship - Female Group Ejected after explainig they're not feminists
By thunderlips11 in misc   5 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Legendary False Rape Accuser Apologist weighs in: http://www.rawstory.com/2015/0 She doesn't mention that they were on a panel, were asked a question, and answered it. Panelists now get banned for life from conventions from...

If you want to help medical research
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 10 hours ago:
https://www.apple.com/research Medical researchers are doing some of the most important work in the world, and theyre committed to making life-changing discoveries that benefit us all. To help, weve created ResearchKit, an open source software framework...

Keepsafe
By Patrick in companies   posted 10 hours ago:
nameKeepsafe street address427 Bryant SF zip94107 home pagehttps://www.getkeepsafe.co jobs page owner SF employees descriptionYou lock your rings in a jewelry box. You lock your certificates in a cabinet. Now KeepSafe makes sure your personal files...

Oil prices surge above $106, gasoline tops $3.50
By CaptainShuddup in misc   4 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says No I knew Oil prices didn't jump to 100 a barrel, there's no reason for it to. Everything I've been saying for the last 7 years has been true, and the world is...

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net