San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

"..rather stupid and not very well-read."
By HEY YOU in misc   121 comments, latest 16 minutes ago:
indigenous says iwog says My belief is based on your gross ignorance of basic words like "inflation" and "monopoly" and "reflecting". You are the one who does not understand the definitions of those words. E.G....

Saudi Arabia paid to fund the 9/11 terrorists and the FBI knew about it
By indigenous in misc   posted 21 minutes ago:
Former head of the Senate intelligence committee and former two-term governor of Florida Bob Graham says that the FBI is covering up knowledge of connections between the Saudi royal family and al-Qaeda. He says the...

Money matters in school admissions
By Rin in misc   11 comments, latest 24 minutes ago:
Rin says Strategist says What the F is wrong with you? If you can get in, you apply. It does not matter when. The admissions counselor, with her experience in admissions committees, has basically broken...

Who owns this road in Walnut Creek?
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 24 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says They built that gate! ...on Obama's road.

2006 called and wants its NAR propaganda back.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   5 comments, latest 28 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says Strategist says For most people.....if they can get a loan, they can afford it. Like people afford rent, until they can't.

Desalinization is the answer
By tovarichpeter in misc   23 comments, latest 29 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says What are they trying to do here, flood the old folks home 2nd floor with green poo slime? Must be Iwogs automatic deadbeat tennant eviction machine. A few minutes on high, previous tennants...

So why should 'Mericans not be satisfied?
By Blurtman in misc   2 comments, latest 35 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says Food is harder to come by and getting back up is a longer way up to just getting by. It's getting to expensive to be poor. Especially when every TV Cook is making...

Clintons State Dept Approved Arms Deals To Govts Who Gave Millions To The Found
By indigenous in misc   8 comments, latest 44 minutes ago:
indigenous says BayAreaObserver says you didn't believe this when I posted it yesterday Posted same day, but later, missed yours, but it is so bad it needs to be posted twice

Biomedical research in U.S. no longer sustainable
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Rin says Read my piece on the admissions advice for medical schools ... http://patrick.net/misc/Money+ Apparently, being a money man can easily double or triple one's odds of successful admissions at top tier programs.

Lumosity
By Patrick in companies   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
Patrick says http://techcrunch.com/2015/05/

The Bad Intelligence
By Vicente in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
thunderlips11 says Bellingham Bill says Actual nerve agents from Russia or something, CW labs, not just 20 year-old CW rounds we sold him in the 80s . . . Errrrrrkkkk. I'm posssessed by the spirit...

Remains found in California confirmed as those of Swedish student missing since
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015

Whooo Doggie! Those Insurance stocks are on a tare!
By CaptainShuddup in misc   8 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says You mean "Best there is"?

NEW NODS
By Entitlemented in misc   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says I bought my house armed with Craigslist(to see what was on the bottom rung of the market and how investors and flippers were working the black market), Trulia, and Zillow. Back in 2010...

Bloomberg Interview: New Home Sales , Housing Inflation & The Chinese Buyer
By Logan Mohtashami in misc   21 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Logan Mohtashami says Demand for higher price homes in this cycle for new homes has been good, builders know their buyers, they will build to sell for $$$

Investment data: Orders by Fidelity Customers
By justme in misc   3 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
justme says Heraclitusstudent, Those questions would be easier to answer if we knew the exact metric that Fidelity is using. Any insight? I am still also looking for similar data from other sources. You can...

Stem cell injections have cured Parkinson's says New Scientist
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.newscientist.com/ar What these trials overlooked is that it takes several years for fetal cells to "bed in" and connect properly to the recipient's brain. Many Swedish and North American recipients improved dramatically, around three years...

Top "Progressive" Think Tank loves TPP, Hillary
By thunderlips11 in misc   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
HydroCabron says Cancer never looked so good.

Disrupt or be disrupted
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Let's disrupt the preferential and regressive tax schemes offered to Hedge Funds and VCs.

McDonald's tells you how it's gonna be
By CaptainShuddup in misc   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says McDonald's will be a RE holding firm in another 5 years. They probably own more rental units than sesame buns.

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net