Link Sharer
By Patrick in misc   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Patrick says Updated.

anonymous thread test
By anonymous in misc   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
Patrick says yes, it works.

Anonymous Threads
By Patrick in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
It is now possible to create a thread anonymously. Just don't be logged in and don't enter an email address on the thread submission form ( http://patrick.net/edit.php ) You won't see your new anonymous thread...

Home prices cooling -- but the Bay Area may be an exception
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
hanera says at bay is not Bay Area.

S&P 500 Index -- Elliott Wave update for week ending 2/27/2015
By darlag in misc   24 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
indigenous says you guys should read the last Logan thread, towards the end where he talks about this.

Texas is so stupid.
By HEY YOU in misc   12 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
sbh says HEY YOU says j p t, If a thought enters your mind,stop it,don't let it pass through. Looks like he's got that shit-smile from locking lips with CIC.

49 of 50 states start March with snow on the ground
By Call it Crazy in misc   11 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
indigenous says The weather is not being very respectful of the libby's religion?

Call it Crazy (again) has Deleted Your Comment
By sbh in misc   5 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
sbh says Peter P says I only went to a "junior" university. Can't comment. ;-) I never made it past two years of a major university, but the rigors of language don't naturally surpass either...

People are so stupid
By tovarichpeter in misc   7 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
sbh says Call it Crazy says I don't know how much lower you can go Dan. Here's a hint: he'll not reach the level assume every post, namely, lying on your side and swallowing your...

China: West must respect other nations' security
By thunderlips11 in misc   29 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Strategist says As a layman I look at the situation from a different angle. The West has nothing to gain by attacking or invading Russia, neither do they fear a Russian nuclear attack...

COLDEST NYC MONTH IN 80 YEARS...
By Call it Crazy in misc   72 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
sbh says Dan8267 says I do not have any motive to derail the conversation as I'm pounding your ass in this argument the way the local farmer's donkey usually pounds it literally. Hehehehe Dan8267 says...

the saudis attacked us on sep 11th, duh
By Patrick in misc   43 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Hater says HydroCabron says How do they prep something to make it fall faster than freefall?

Silver Sales Strong at the U.S. Mint in February/ Gold Sales Weak
By smaulgld in misc   1 comment, latest 7 hours ago:
smaulgld says US Mint sells 320,000 America Silver Eagles on first business day or March and just 12,500 American Gold Eagles

Video Exonerates Man Set Up By Louisiana Cops And Prosecutors
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   10 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Dan8267 says

Paul Krugman Is The Brian Williams Of Economics Bloggers
By mell in misc   3 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
indigenous says Hard to argue with Professor Bob. That is what happens when a hard science is applied to a soft science field...

Nasdaq closes above 5,000 for first time since 2000, DOW and S&P at Record
By Call it Crazy in misc   11 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
indigenous says CL says And record profits. Apple isn't only buying it's shares back. So you feel that the stock market is not over valued?

Hewlett Packard Fires 55,000 Employees, Buys Back Shares
By smaulgld in misc   27 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Rin says More HP news, buying Aruba for $2.7B ... http://www.bloomberg.com/news/

Lone fed official stands up to financial industry
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 8 hours ago:
http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET

"Miracle" stem cell therapy reverses MS
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
EBGuy says And just to be clear: During the treatment, the patient's stem cells are harvested and stored. Then doctors use aggressive drugs which are usually given to cancer patients to completely destroy the immune...

Costco will soon take VISA
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Strategist says zzyzzx says Too late to short Amex and Buy VISA stock at this point. They should have told us before.

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net