Near Rockville MD 20850

Watch
Start a new Rockville, MD 20850 thread

Cannibal anarchy and the zombie apocalypse
By YesYNot in Montgomery Village MD 20886   17 comments, latest 5 months ago:
Invest2014 says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says CHECK IT OUT: The Zombie Bible! http://zombie.stinque.com/bibl Thanks guy finally something I can believe in. I lived near the CDC and can remember when Carter invoked it in lets see 19hunderd...

Homeowners Less Happy Than Renters. They Weigh More, Too
By markw51 in Rockville MD 20850   17 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Buster says Well, no shit; "The basis for the research comes from a survey of women in Franklin County, Ohio". If i lived there I would be suicidal, renter or owner.

Housing Prices to Fall More
By markw51 in Rockville MD 20850   posted 1 year ago:
http://www.bloomberg.com/video Jan. 25 (Bloomberg) -- Susan Wachter, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, and Keith Jurow, author of a report on the U.S. housing market for Minyanville, discuss the outlook for the...

Zero Down?
By markw51 in Rockville MD 20850   1 comment, latest 2 years ago:
bmwman91 says The spice must flow. Rent from a landlord or rent from a bank. Either way, all anyone cares about is the monthly payment anymore. I don't even know why houses are given a...

Patrick...no other way to say this.
By kapone in Rockville MD 20850   95 comments, latest 2 years ago:
WillyWanker says I rarely visit this site anymore. Once, it was the 'go to' place for news and information on real~estate in the US. Now, not so much. It's more closely aligned with The Sandbox...

Serious question
By kapone in Rockville MD 20850   68 comments, latest 2 years ago:
GUAB says kapone says GUAB says Go calculate what you pay for the home on each loan... you're in for a treat. Is this a serious statement?? Do you REALLY think anybody holds a house...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 34 milliseconds to create.