I Almost Died The Other Day
By elliemae   2 comments, latest 5 minutes ago:
justme says Whoa, glad to hear it went ok. I have seen many more good truck drivers than bad truck drivers, but they are definitely human and fallible, too.

Chris Christie out
By Heraclitusstudent   3 comments, latest 7 minutes ago:
justme says Christie was better at intentionally closing bridges than he was at shoveling snow, as he was bragging about. If I were Marco Rubio, I would have used that against him. But I enjoyed...

More despicable cowardly criminal cops
By Dan8267   posted 20 minutes ago:
The real thugs... http://countercurrentnews.com/ Cops commit felony assault against four unarmed, nonviolent women then commit perjury and obstruction of justice. In related news murderer Darren Wilson will not face charges for slaughtering a sleeping 7-year-old...

Real Trans vs Low T
By thunderlips11   9 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Patrick says And this is fatal to any country, because real men are needed to defend it from invaders. When the feminists have had normal men all fired or expelled for normal male behavior, men...

Arabic flash cards outlawed by U.S. court
By tovarichpeter   13 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Waitup says Strategist says OK, being treated like that was unfair to that guy. I don't give a shit. Bad things happen to people who show and sympathy to Islam. There are several arab christians...

Fixed Income--Retirement Education
By bgamall4   #investing  #economics  #scitech   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.talkmarkets.com/blo #investing #economics #scitech

The fat man bows out
By YesYNot   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
Dan8267 says It ain't over until the fat lady sings. OK, it's over.

HSBC Sued Over Drug Cartel Murders After Laundering Probe
By Blurtman   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
justme says Excellent. Not yet a criminal prosecution of bankers, but it is a start.

Chart of Doom - global recession on it's way
By mmmarvel   6 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
YesYNot says Well, the idea is to encourage people to spend when facing a recession or slow economic times, and encourage savings when the economy is good. The latter choice is a harder sell, b/c...

Ryerson University blocks Men's rights group
By iwog   #politics  #misandry  #FuckFeminismToDeath   18 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says The trans thing is a hoot. I'VE GOT A CUNT NOW SO I AM THE BIGGEST FUCKNG VICTIM IN THE SANDBOX! FUCK YOU! SUCK MY VICTIMHOOD! SUCK HARDER OR I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE!

Conservative case against expanding Social Security based on a math error ?
By BayAreaObserver   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Why depend on math or anything else when you can just make shit up? Who checks? The opposition just makes up shit, that your side counters with more fiction. Reporters haven't been able...

Bloomberg Interview: 2016 Housing Predictions
By Logan Mohtashami   #Housing  #Economics   200 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Logan Mohtashami says Strategist says The descent has been very sharp. Last week on my weekly bond market prediction I said we close under 1.87% we can test 1.60% - 1.65%, but it happened faster...

Home vacancies plunge across the U.S.
By tvgnus   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Down 9.3 percent from the third quarter of last year •  The challenge facing most U.S. real estate markets is not too many vacant homes but too few Out of nearly 85 million residential...

Grant Snowden Immunity
By Patrick   3 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
PCGyver says Be funny if Bernie got elected and picked a chief justice that put Bush and Cheney Et al. In jail for war crimes and Obama in for aiding and abetting. Oh I guess...

Is a home the new luxury item?
By Ironman   #housing   52 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Ironman says Quigley says Maybe Quigley says maybe Well, there you go, speculation trumps real world facts.... Congratulations!! Quigley says Who knows Not you, for sure.

Missou Prof Melissa Click accepts Deal on Assault Charge
By thunderlips11   4 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
lostand confused says thunderlips11 says Concerned Student 1950 has issued a statement in support of Click, calling her a victim of "social and political violence," the Columbia Daily Tribune reported Huh?????

Mortgage Purchase Applications & Recession Watch
By Logan Mohtashami   #Housing  #Economics   posted 5 hours ago:
#Housing #Economics http://loganmohtashami.com/201

Airbnb site for sex rooms (KinkBNB)
By zzyzzx   #airbnb  #kinkbnb  #giggidy   7 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
P N Dr Lo R says The idea of even normal strangers using my home is horrible, I can't understand people opening their personal dwellings to the vageries (no pun intended) of chance.

Milo at Rutgers - RadFem IHLs smear 'period blood' on their face
By thunderlips11   5 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
lostand confused says Bernie supporters come to get their loot!

How Many Times Can A Dead Cat Bounce?
By Ironman   #economics  #investing   3 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
lostand confused says I thought you were talking about Jeb Bush.

Time Stamp your 2016 Recession Call Now
By Logan Mohtashami   #Economics  #Investing  #Housing   282 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Logan Mohtashami says

His Majesty Abdullah pwns Wolf Putzer
By Tenpoundbass   30 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Strategist says And now so many feel the "poor Palestinians" who target babies in cold blood are the good guys. Or go around stabbing. I love the Europress. Palebanis have been going around...

Amazon getting desperate: Announcing $5B stock buyback
By justme   18 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Booger says justme says Amazon always charges sales tax nowadays, and I think it goes to the cities by using the buyer zip code to determine who gets it. I just bought something from a...

Feinsteins drought relief bill introduced in Senate
By tvgnus   10 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
PCGyver says San Luis Reservoir is the largest off-stream reservoir in the United States

This Morning's Political Cartoons After Last Night
By Ironman   #politics   8 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Ironman says lostand confused says Why do they "suspend " their campaign. Does it allow them to still get donations? It also allows them to jump back in at a later date. I just heard...

how much will the price of gas this year save your average Ameircan?
By Tenpoundbass   2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Ironman says Tenpoundbass says So if I'm saving $1200 a month, then how much are we all saving collectively, Nothing... Just less is being put on the credit card.

NH Primary Thread
By thunderlips11   44 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
EBGuy says thunderlips11 says Kasich will be the one to beat. I predicted a Kasich/Nikki Haley ticket a while back. We'll see if it comes to pass.

Patrick.net Anti-Hillary Coalition of the Unwilling to see her be President
By thunderlips11   #t   111 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says SoftShell says text version would be nice. I read faster than they talk. Don't think the JB Show offers transcripts. Remembering the 90s: How Bill and Hillary made America the incarceration capital of...

Buy a house now or wait? (San Diego)
By Kristopher   #housing   26 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
EBGuy says Strategist said: Empty rooms make for good income from AirBNB, if you can tolerate strangers in your home. Which would be fine, if you had to rent out said rooms to pay market...

Barack Obamas America is a land of economic discontent
By Ironman   #politics  #economics   posted 9 hours ago:
Barack Obama’s America is an unhappy place. Presidential voters in New Hampshire turned out in record numbers to give overwhelming support to a pair of outsiders, Republican Donald Trump and Democrat Bernie Sanders. The number...

Companies lose billions buying back their own stock
By Ironman   #economics  #investing   2 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Ironman says Amazon shares bounce on news of $5B buyback Amazon.com said Wednesday it may buy back up to $5 billion in stock over the coming years. Shares rose more than 2 percent in after-hours...

Kasich the Genuine
By thunderlips11   2 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Damn, play those videos in the original post while listening to this song. Goes perfectly with them.

And I want to be 6 feet tall!
By Tenpoundbass   posted 10 hours ago:
http://www.dailymotion.com/vid

Does Bill Clinton Beat Off in the Sinks at Home, Too?
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie   posted 10 hours ago:
Just wondering. Please don't reply off list as everyone should know about this.

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf   485 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

Hillarys team copied intel off top-secret server to email to her
By Ironman   #politics  #hillary   10 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Ironman says Top Clinton aides also handled ‘top secret’ intel on server. At least a dozen email accounts handled the “top secret” intelligence that was found on Hillary Clinton’s server and recently deemed too damaging...

Hiilary vs. Bernie in New Hampshire - believe it or not it's a tie!
By Blurtman   3 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says tatupu70 says If Bernie keeps winning, I'd imagine ... Trump will become the 2nd coming for a whole lot of people who thinks he's the Devil right now.

Cannibal Who Ate His Gay Lover Describes His Gruesome Meal of Human Rump
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie   8 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says FACE!

5 Examples of privatization and the fleecing of America
By jazz music   17 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Heraclitusstudent says People need to learn that private enterprise and free markets work well ONLY when there is competition? ...only when there is competition that cannot be eliminated by any means. This is...

Agents and Broker Named in NHD Kickback Class Action Lawsuit
By REinsider   #housing   1 comment, latest 12 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says All agents and brokers do all this kind of shit as a matter of course. If you're near one, you're being robbed. If one is breathing, it's committing a crime. The only answer...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery