FCC to implement cable box reform
By tovarichpeter   1 comment, latest 1 minute ago:
Tenpoundbass says NO! The last time the government interviened on behalf of the American cable bill subscriber. We got higher bills and Encore as a token of appreciation for taking it up the can. Not...

Rapefugees Grope Reporter on LiveTV first night Cologne Carnival
By thunderlips11   4 comments, latest 33 minutes ago:
Heraclitusstudent says But by all means let Germany take 2-3 more millions of these people. Otherwise you are racist, xenophobic, and islamophobic. And that would be unconscionable.

Common Practice in Jewelry Shops to Switch Diamonds.
By Robber Baron Elite Scum   #housing   18 comments, latest 51 minutes ago:
tatupu70 says Ironman says was from 2 YEARS ago.... but hey, you've shown regularly that you aren't all that bright... Wow--you are really deranged. It was bumped today and I hadn't read it before. Is...

Nasdaq ends at lowest level since October 2014
By Ironman   #economics  #investing   posted 1 hour ago:
Hey, tech dudes in the Bay Area. What's up with this? (Reuters) - The Nasdaq closed at its lowest since October 2014 on Friday, leading a selloff on Wall Street following weak forecasts from technology...

So You're Young And Want Sanders, Eh?
By Ironman   #politics  #sanders  #yourescrewed   14 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Ironman says From the MSNBC Debate last night, a question to Sanders: TODD: Thank you, Secretary. Senator Sanders, so just explain how you spent nearly two decades in Congress and haven't gotten any of these...

Thieving monkey bound and caged in India's Mumbai
By lostand confused   posted 1 hour ago:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/thi Mumbai (AFP) - The captured monkey, its arms tied tightly behind its back, sits crouched over in a Mumbai residential colony trying with its teeth to untie the cord bound around its ankles. But...

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog   #investing   1,182 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
Logan Mohtashami says Still intact some what, but net seller until it breaks over 2,100... Cycle is old for sure

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf   482 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

My Body My Choice for Men
By Patrick   #redpill  #feministhypocrisy   200 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
mell says CDon says Lastly - if you all want something fun to debate, we once discussed the case of where a dude ejaculated in a woman's mouth, and then when he wasn't looking used...

Fiat Money
By The Professor   #environment   25 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Yeah man, I'm getting almost 6000 guaranies to the dollar. A few years ago it was less than 5000. My Purchasing Power for local items like Chicken and Rent and Electric is up...

Predictions for 2016 election
By Quigley   8 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Bernie or Trump. Nobody else. Hitlery, Kasich, Rubio, Jeb!, and Cruz under no circumstances. Actually, if it is a Rubio v. Clinton race, I would root for Rubio because he's the most openly...

Patrick.net Anti-Hillary Coalition of the Unwilling to see her be President
By thunderlips11   #t   108 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says She’s not in the bankers’ back pockets. No, siree. Hillary Clinton may have received millions of dollars from Wall Street—in both personal income and campaign contributions—but she can ditch those well-heeled friends at...

Is cheap oil a bad thing?
By tovarichpeter   20 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ironman says Dan8267 says Not everything is simple, There is one thing that is.... your brain.

Funny picture thread
By zzyzzx   #humor   614 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Dan8267 says zzyzzx says Finally something America can be proud of. In general, we don't shit in public. Our main exposition of spewing shit in public is our presidential debates which only happen every four...

Assange about to Go Free?
By thunderlips11   18 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says lalalala says You failed, apparently. No biggy. Plenty of other shit to discuss.

Obama Wants More Girls And Kids Of Color To Learn Computer Science
By Blurtman   32 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Rin says MMR says Asian-American refer to a geographical region Indian-American refers to a geographical region Mexican-American refers to a geographical region European-American refers to a geographical region South American refers to a geographic region...

Time Stamp your 2016 Recession Call Now
By Logan Mohtashami   #Economics  #Investing  #Housing   233 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Logan Mohtashami says Total employment is now 4.9 million above the previous peak. Total employment is up 13.6 million from the employment recession low. But more important JOLTS is a healthy 5.4 million

Funny cat pictures thread
By zzyzzx   60 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
zzyzzx says

UK wants authority to serve warrants in U.S.
By BayAreaObserver   posted 5 hours ago:
British and U.S. officials have been negotiating a plan that could allow British authorities to directly serve wiretap orders on U.S. communications companies in criminal and national security inquiries, U.S. officials confirmed Thursday. The talks...

Say's law and Mises' widget
By iwog   #economics   51 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
bob2356 says Entitlemented says Well Windows was laughed at when it was first conceived. Only because MS wrote such a shitty product. No one laughed at apples windows. It worked.

Internet COWARDS!!
By HEY YOU   3 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
iwog says

"No Cost" License Plate Readers Turn Texas Police into Mobile Debt Collectors
By BayAreaObserver   #politics  #scitech   14 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
bob2356 says Ironman says bob2356 says I use a cash only prepay dumb phone. You do know that even your dumb phone gets pinged continuously so it can deliver a call or text to you...

Comcast sucks so much that there is a business that cancels it for you
By Patrick   #comcast  #shittycompanies  #lobbying   21 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
zzyzzx says Obligatory:

Somali plane bomber neatly served justice to himself
By Patrick   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
Heraclitusstudent says If confirmed I would say he deserves a Darwin Award.

Will she call for murder charges,
By HEY YOU   posted 6 hours ago:
against any Rep/Con/Tea women that had an abortion or support abortion? I'm sure she doesn't receive any Big Govt. Redistribution Tax Dollars supplied by hard working taxpayers. Surely she's paying for any investigation out of...

I'll call it what it is, TREASON! We need an investigation.
By HEY YOU   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Here's the deal - the same people who lecture us about the need for security and snooping in all our phone calls and emails, and trying to restrict encryption, refuse to follow the...

Replace Welfare with Unwed Mother's Homes
By thunderlips11   15 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
bgamall4 says MMR says If ghettoized, their kids will be an economic underclass. More hope for education in America sans ghettoization You don't understand how desperate Europe is for growth.

The New Offshore Center--America
By bgamall4   #investing  #economics  #politics   posted 6 hours ago:
http://www.talkmarkets.com/con Officials in South Dakota have figured out how to make up for the complete collapse of their oil fracking industry. They are morphing the Peace Garden State into a major offshore banking center. #investing...

Hillary explains "speaking fees" - People will always pay for a hot babe.
By Blurtman   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Release the transcripts of the Talks! "Oh Bankster gods, how much of your cock will be sucked under a Hillary Presidency."

Dear Americans, What Are You Thinking?
By Dan8267   4 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Blurtman says The Brits should talk, i.e., Tony "War Crimes Are Us" Blair. Blair was an evil shit like Bush, but the vileness of Blair's government is no more reflective of the British...

Liberals trying to solve more problems no one thinks are a problem.
By FortWayne   #1  #politics   46 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Dan8267 says FortWayne says Yes we all have an equal right to marry someone of opposite gender Why should I accept your assertions that we have a right to marry a partner of the opposing...

Officers break the rules, shoot baby.
By Blurtman   posted 7 hours ago:
Chicago (CNN)On an early fall evening last September, Chicago police officers John Conneely and Mike Modzelewski heard the call of shots fired go out over their radio. Partners for about a year, they had responded...

Oscars are so non Muslim -Obozo wants jihadis in non jihadi roles
By lostand confused   2 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
P N Dr Lo R says lostand confused says the contributions of the Muslim-American community We all know too well what those "contributions" are.

The Difference Between Trump and Sanders Supporters
By Ironman   #politics  #trump  #bernie   28 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
FortWayne says Trump vs Sanders would be awesome to see.

The Real Secret to Happiness
By tovarichpeter   posted 9 hours ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

Nation adds 151,000 jobs in January
By tvgnus   posted 10 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine But unemployment rate remains about the same •  Manufacturing added 29,000 jobs in January Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 151,000 in January, but the unemployment rate was little changed at 4.9 percent, the...

Gas prices now lowest since last February
By tvgnus   posted 11 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Dropping by penny a gallon or more this week -- but •  The daily price reductions at the pump are slowing down California gasoline prices have dropped by about a penny a day or...

Challenger and the misunderstanding of risk
By BayAreaObserver   posted 11 hours ago:
In the past week, the 30th anniversary of the Challenger shuttle disaster has been marked with tributes for the sacrifice of the crew. In the investigation that came after the tragedy, the brilliant physicist Richard...

It's Ronny Reagan's fault.
By HEY YOU   13 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says It doesn't what is Reagan's fault. His wife blew Frank Sinatra. from another thread: ... Young, fertile women are often attracted to assholes.

China devaluation - hedge fund overcrowded trade?
By tr6   posted 17 hours ago:
Kyle Bass has been talking about it like it's such a sure trade. In 2011 he was talking about JGBs blowing up. Guess what 10 JGBs are at 0%. I am starting to think that...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery