new post

liked   new   active   comments   views  

Working women still lag men in opinion of workplace equity
By tvgnus in misc   5 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
elliemae says I Swallowed a Red Pill says The libbies are making the womens unhappy. Now, that unhappiness is spilling over into the bedroom. As men, we just have to keep plugging away. Oh, you...

Sales Of Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coins on Record Pace
By smaulgld in misc   posted 4 minutes ago:
Sales of American Silver Eagles were behind 2014's record pace as of June 30. Sales of American Silver Eagles since June 30 have soared and are now 14% ahead of 2014's record pace. According to...

Freaky warning from Anonymous
By Quigley in misc   posted 6 minutes ago:
http://youtu.be/AP7JKYN1hd4 Thoughts?

11 dead, 14 injured in Chicago since late Tuesday
By Ironman in politics   3 comments, latest 7 minutes ago:
zzyzzx says During his first term, Emanuel avoided major tax hikes in favor of a series of smaller tax, fee and fine increases that together resulted in the equivalent of a 60 percent increase in...

Excuse me, while I - BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!
By Blurtman in misc   7 comments, latest 18 minutes ago:
Blurtman says Ironman says What happens when you mix that size and strength with psychedelic drugs? Not much at most concerts.

On Trump: Republican strategist tells it like it is
By marcus in misc   2 comments, latest 21 minutes ago:
Blurtman says "To Rick Wilson, a longtime Republican political consultant" He the douche canoe.

Florida could be headed for another housing slide
By Dan8267 in misc   38 comments, latest 28 minutes ago:
Ironman says thunderlips11 says Looks like high prices to me. I was looking in Miami Beach-Hallandale Beach axis, and I found Condos within a couple of blocks of the beach that went for $150 in...

Almost half of homes in New York and D.C. are now losing value
By Patrick in housing   3 comments, latest 37 minutes ago:
Ironman says Wait, there has to be a Redfin chart around here somewhere showing Bay Area price growth...

You don't need to know math to code
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 51 minutes ago:
marcus says Memorizing rules and procedures will only get you so far in Math and the same is true for programming. What Math has in common with programming is that at higher levels, problem solving...

New unflatering bio of Steve Jobs
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Rin says HydroCabron says Read biographies of Edison, Jobs and Stalin. Actually, just read a biography of any one of the three: they had a surprisingly similar career approach and management style That's why Tesla...

Barrier to Happiness
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

Public allowed to use public park in San Francisco!
By Patrick in politics   18 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Patrick says Yes, that's exactly what I like to do too. Used to sit outside every morning at La Boulange at 3rd and Market, but they closed on Friday, so need a new place for...

Tesla Model 3 to start at 35k
By lostand confused in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.marketwatch.com/sto Tesla Motors Inc. Chief Executive Elon Musk took to Twitter on Wednesday to give a firmer deadline and price for the company’s Model 3, the mass-market car that many expect is the electric-car manufacturer’s...

August job cuts drop after July jump
By tvgnus in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Employers fired 41,186 last month •  Layoff pace still ahead of 2014 Monthly job cuts plunged by more than 60 percent in August compared to a four-year high in July, according to a report...

More than half of immigrants on welfare
By lostand confused in misc   17 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
reggie says Ironman says Are they the 47% Romney was speaking about? Absolutely, this is the group that won't budge on voting Democrat, even if Lucifer is on the ticket. It's the truth and Romney...

IHL on the Google machine
By YesYNot in misc   4 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says HydroCabron says I wonder if Patrick ever dreamed that his site would achieve such glorious distinction in search engine rankings. It's the small things that people appreciate like "In HIS Name"

Rewriting The Rules - Trump's Rise Is Unprecedented
By Ironman in politics   13 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
SoftShell says Or...people naturally want to see a tv celebrity in person and will use a political rally as an excuse to do so... HEY YOU says All this proves is that 61% of those...

Great idea.
By HEY YOU in misc   3 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
SoftShell says bama can do it...why not kimmy? HEY YOU says as her reasoning for ignoring the laws of the land.

Analyst Finds Effeminate Metrosexual Trust-Fund Twit Squandered His Inheritance
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in misc   11 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
indigenous says There you go

Liberals and real race issues.
By FortWayne in misc   118 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
marcus says Dan, did you read this far ? marcus says "slaver ancestor scum ?" Some "slavers" had friendships and love for some of their slaves, and treated them all fairly well (considering it's slavery)....

Porky attempts to insitute Minsk 2, Ukrainian Ultranats Go Nuts
By thunderlips11 in misc   2 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says That's three deaths; another two died of wounds as of yesterday. http://www.reuters.com/article I was kind of ignoring the situation, then I wondered why all these "Putin is a geopolitical idiot" articles were coming...

Script that polices your writing for non-PC usage
By Patrick in free_speech   8 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Patrick says worse than useless True. I though political correctness ended with the 90s, but it seems to have made a comeback.

Please recommend a U.S. city where there is no real estate bubble.
By minertom in housing   40 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
bob2356 says theoakman says The past 2 winters NJ have been the worst I've experienced in the past 35 years. The amount of days in a row that it stayed below freezing were insane and...

Which college degrees are worth the money?
By tvgnus in misc   posted 11 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine New survey lists the ones with the best payoff potential •  The market is at a unique inflection point While the demand for educated labor continues to increase in the U.S., new research from...

Delta tunnels touters challenged
By tvgnus in environment   posted 11 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Water agencies suggest tunnels pitch is filled with lies •  Seek a criminal investigation of DWR, Reclamation The California Department of Water Resources and the federal Bureau of Reclamation have made fundamental errors and...

Cop fatally shoots college athlete
By Blurtman in misc   7 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
FortWayne says CNN is hard at work trying to ignite racial violence to make Democrats relevant. That whole bullshit pretend war on women didn't work out, so might as well rile up the blacks again.

What Iceland can teach the world about helping refugees
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 11 hours ago:
HydroCabron says Not much. Who the hell understands Icelandic?

San Jose strengthens it's rent control law
By tovarichpeter in housing   1 comment, latest 12 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says ASSHOLES!

Carter says two state solution is dead
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 12 hours ago:
Strategist says Carter is a very nice man. He is someone you would love to have as a neighbor. As a President, Carter was a disaster. He turned Iran over to the crazy Mullahs, and...

Feminazi paradise CA-fair pay act to be enacted in CA
By lostand confused in misc   23 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
lostand confused says I Swallowed a Red Pill says If they actually do their job, they can command extra money, b/c they are nice to look at. Hiring a woman is kind of like getting...

Another Bit of Palo Alto For You
By mell in housing   27 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
Patrick says too hot for my pale irish constitution. show me the same in oregon or washington state and maybe i will indeed move.

Nation with crumbling infrastructure excited to build giant wall
By tovarichpeter in misc   7 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
jazz music says This is a golden opportunity to funnel billions of dollars to a well connected war industry profiteer corporation FOR STUDY. They can start with a big round of layoffs, have redundant studies,...

4.1 percent increase in average starting salaries predicted for 2016
By tvgnus in misc   2 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
Heraclitusstudent says If you're an hedge fund manager or on minimum wage and the minimum wage happens to be raised.

The Number 1 Terrorist Group = Can You Guess Who It Is?
By Ironman in politics   posted 14 hours ago:
Domestic Citizens Government talks about Islamic terrorists, but their number one fear is YOU. The internment camps are for you, not Islamic extremists. Government CANNOT honor its promises so it will not even try. They...

Length-3:20
By HEY YOU in misc   posted 14 hours ago:

THE GREAT STATE OF FLORIDA'S insurance commisioner's page
By Mr Happygoluckofus in housing   5 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
Mr Happygoluckofus says Well South Florida is as blue as the bruise on my ass. Actually Homeowners inurance is dirt cheap up in north Florida. It is the Blue counties that rapes people and get...

Obama Prophesies Climate Nightmare: Famine, Floods, Fire, Fumes and Fighting
By Ironman in politics   7 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
HEY YOU says "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!! Thank god ,they finally found the WMD. All the U.S. House of Rep/Con/Teas had to do to stop Obama was to stop funding the govt. As usual, ABJECT FAILURES. Don't...

I found my Chef when I open.
By Mr Happygoluckofus in misc   posted 15 hours ago:
#t=34 Robert Wright approached a KMPH Fox 26 photographer after a fire inside an apartment on Cedar Ave. near Bullard Ave. A woman and her 6-year-old child were hospitalized with smoke inhalation. Mr. Wright told...

The Other Side Academy to help ex-offenders
By tovarichpeter in crime   posted 15 hours ago:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/de

HIllary's CIA operative that got Ghadafi killed is sent to Prison
By Mr Happygoluckofus in politics   1 comment, latest 15 hours ago:
Mr Happygoluckofus says Al-Obeidi can be heard telling a friend about how she assaulted her cellmate a few days earlier. She laughs throughout the conversation as though she were describing a funny incident. "I was...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about