home page   start a new thread

liked   new   active   comments   views  
Did Anyone Notice...
By Ironman in misc   38 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
YesYNot says If you are logged out, I'm guessing you can still post on threads of those you are ignoring using the email / username boxes that appear next to the comment box. If you...

Fast food workers catch a break
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 6 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says It doesn't matter. Some other agency will redefine unions as terrorists groups and allow private security firms to disappear their leaders.

Clinton calls GOP terrorist groups for their views on women
By lostand confused in misc   1 comment, latest 8 minutes ago:
HydroCabron says Imagine if Trump had said this. The media and this site would be full of lickspittles saying how brave Trump is to redefine the dialogue by stripping away the political correctness.

POWs from the failed War on Drugs
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 9 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Every American needs to be imprisoned except for the bankers who looted America to the last dime. This is exactly what the Founding Fathers intended!

How can government IT be fixed?
By tovarichpeter in politics   2 comments, latest 20 minutes ago:
Mr Happygoluckofus says What are you talking about there's plenty of excelenty engineers, they are unemployable by most HR departments because the "didn't fit the cultture". Get rid of the HR departments, stop criminalizing companies...

Tesla gets a better than perfect score
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 39 minutes ago:
marcus says If you're looking to spend 120K on an electric car, it's a no brainer.

CBS journalists shot and killed during live broadcast in Virginia; police in pur
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   49 comments, latest 47 minutes ago:
Ironman says

The Real Cause of Clinical Depression
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 52 minutes ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

No immigrants are not taking American's jobs
By tovarichpeter in misc   13 comments, latest 55 minutes ago:
Ju says Americans want: 1. Don't want school, little or no training for high pay jobs. 1. Prefers competing low pay service jobs with immigrants. 2. Kick the illegals out and then convert that low...

Shocking new insights about Climate Change
By marcus in misc   4 comments, latest 55 minutes ago:
farmrdave says There is no peer reviewed evidence supporting carbon dioxide increasing atmosphere temperatures to a negative effect. On the other hand none of the literature supporting carbon based thermal biosphere disaster mention how our...

Ten Reasons It's A Terrible Time To Buy An Expensive House
By Patrick in housing   64 comments, latest 56 minutes ago:
aminata says Thanks for this posting Patrick. I was thinking about buying a house in Davis, CA, where the prices are just nutso. I kept doing the math, but it didn't make sense to buy...

Judge Judy - a well paid tool for humiliating the poor and working class
By Blurtman in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
Have you ever seen a show with a cruel judge who berates wealthy people and tells them how stupid they are?

Hard to believe but police sometimes lie
By tovarichpeter in misc   15 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
dodgerfanjohn says Just FYI Dan, you still have zero clue what you are taking about. Oh and no one disputed that cops lie. The dispute is your assertion that they ALWAYS lie. While you never...

Why does debt have to be issued for governments to spend money?
By Blurtman in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
It doesn't, but folks have been brainwashed to believe that central banks are the only way. 2. A system of government issuance not only allows government to expand the money supply by increasing spending, but...

Satisfaction with job aspects up from 2005
By tvgnus in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine More workers satisfied with health benefits, vacation time •  Satisfaction with job security remains near 2014 high Americans' satisfaction with various aspects of their jobs is higher today than it was in 2005, according...

MSNBC ratings collapse to decade lows
By lostand confused in misc   14 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
dodgerfanjohn says bgamall4 says You are right. The Fox blonds can barely read the news. Or maybe they could read the news, barely. Bare ly. Like I care what she's saying.

And people,women,vote for Republicans.
By HEY YOU in politics   20 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
CDon says Dan8267 says So, an airport is named after a repub president and in your mind, that makes the area a conservative voting area?? How airports are names indicates cultural preferences. FWIW - the...

Stupid drivers leave keyless cars on-sue car companies
By lostand confused in misc   36 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bob2356 says Strategist says Ironman says Entitlemented says True- but the people texting while driving 1 ton cars kill invlog10 more times that random shooters, So, when do we outlaw cars??? You know, It's for...

Business succession plans lacking at all levels
By tvgnus in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Survey finds few employees waiting in the wings •  The pain felt watching a star employee walk out the door with no backup in place is immediate and costly While people continue to quit...

California pump prices plunge quickly and sharply
By tvgnus in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Californians might finally be seeing results of oil glut •  If local refinery issues dont reappear, we can expect further drops As crude oil prices hit new six-year lows and world stock markets tumble,...

60% of students borrowing to study a career that will soon be obsolete
By tovarichpeter in misc   4 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
errc says Only 60%? That sounds hella low

Funny picture thread
By zzyzzx in misc   583 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Dan8267 says You run into a window, too?

US drone strike kills British citizen
By Blurtman in misc   15 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Straw Man says So Ribbentrop shouldn't have been executed then? Right? He wasn't a combatant. He didn't deserve to die by your ridiculously narrowed logic. 1. I never made any statements regarding Ribbentrop....

Trump breaks new Ceiling in National GOP Poll
By Ironman in politics   19 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Mr Happygoluckofus says He's the first American talking head that has dared to question of our assassination of Qaddafi. I thought that was strange as well, and I've also wondered why the press even the...

British Airways to increase their seat sizes before President Trump makes them
By Mr Happygoluckofus in politics   13 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Mr Happygoluckofus says Besides you're only worried about sitting next to fat people, what about stinky, skeevy, funk whafting, scaley, flakey, nose whistlers, fart breakers, dingy people? Do you like sitting up close and personal...

The end of corporate America's contract labor scam
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 11 hours ago:
http://www.latimes.com/busines Robyn Beck / AFP/Getty Images The NLRB ruling could change the operations of high-profile companies such as Wal-Mart, which subcontracts out warehouse work. The NLRB ruling could change the operations of high-profile companies such...

Donald Trump Says He'd Deport All Undocumented Immigrants From U.S.
By bgamall4 in politics   62 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
komputodo says Strategist says Lots of over weight people don't have work. Isn't it just faster and easier to type the word FAT?

Just another rape thread
By iwog in misc   586 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
I Swallowed a Red Pill says This affirmative consent is bullshit. My roommate is all into it. He sexts and talks dirty to women until their panties are soaked through and they are begging for...

Obama vows higher gas prices to thwart the middle class comeback
By Mr Happygoluckofus in politics   22 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
Strategist says Mr Happygoluckofus says Electric car you wouldn't even make it out of the city if you had to evacuate. With gridlock, neither would any car. Hey, the electric car goes 80 to 90...

Can someone clean up this melted mess?
By HEY YOU in investing   12 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
indigenous says iwog says Most people who aren't retards would say. "You're missing the point. The point is blah blah blah........" But not you! That is right I don't, what would be the point of...

Fun article: My wife was addicted to Ashley Madison
By Rin in misc   28 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
Rin says Strategist says When I want it, I want it now. Waiting drives me crazy. Until robotics are incorporated, there's always RealDoll ...

The Truth about the American voter
By Mr Happygoluckofus in politics   3 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Mr Happygoluckofus says But only 5 people says she's unqualified. Any candidate that was fooled by Cheney's lies and spends every waking moment with a banister's cock in its mouth is unqualified.

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog in investing   786 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
Heraclitusstudent says I absolutely don't know what will happen, and even less when. There are just too many factors most of which I am ignorant of. All I would say is: it seems likely (1)...

Newsreader demonstrates constituents' disdain for waiting your turn
By Blurtman in misc   10 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
Ironman says Mr Happygoluckofus says And not one cracker looted shit over it either. and not a single CVS got looted and burned down!!

Ashley Madison users in US sue cheating website
By Ironman in misc   15 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
Ironman says HEY YOU says Looks like the users that signed up, got fucked. and not in a very pleasant way!

Most Psychological "research" is bogus
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 13 hours ago:
iwog says Yup. Psychology is a fake science.

How Come This Isn't Widely Reported About Bryce Williams (TV Shooter)
By bgamall4 in crime   16 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Sarah Palin won't do it. Trump will do it but he goes too far. For example, he says that Mexicans should go back home if they are illegal but turns around and says...

Why your contact lens cost so much
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
Call it KKKrazy says I have no idea what disposable lenses cost for a year of use. I've had RGPs for nearly two decades. Very low total cost.

Chamomile Tea
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 15 hours ago:
tovarichpeter says Not my favorite. I'm a green tea kind of guy

Mitt Romney's approval rating never went above 30% until after the primary
By Mr Happygoluckofus in politics   1 comment, latest 15 hours ago:
Mr Happygoluckofus says He's doing better than Obama was by ealy 2008.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net