add a company   post a job FREE!   start a misc thread

Greece should just say NO to the Euro
By tovarichpeter in misc   14 comments, latest 3 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Fuck the HunBuck! Return the oldest circulating currency in the world, the Drachma!

Spanking makes kids stupid
By Dan8267 in misc   87 comments, latest 3 minutes ago:
dublin hillz says FortWayne says Go raise a kid in a ghetto where severe occasional beating That's a recipe to get the kid removed by child protective services and rightfully so. Having a difficult life...

Game set match!
By CaptainShuddup in misc   20 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says CaptainShuddup says Then run for president because you're so deluded you actually believe you have a chance and that 90% of Americans DONT think you are a giant assclown who should be in...

Worldwide poverty is not declining, it is increasing
By iwog in misc   77 comments, latest 5 minutes ago:
Reality says Heraclitusstudent says [shrug] The gov and private debts are just masking the problem (and is a symptom of it at the same time). You eliminate that and Americans will have to compete head...

U.S. Should look more like Scandinavia, less like 3rd world
By tovarichpeter in misc   12 comments, latest 11 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says Can one of you point me to where America looks like 3rd world country and what you think a 3rd world country looks like? Or do we just take Bernie "not a chance...

Saudi Arabia, China, and Russia
By thunderlips11 in misc   15 comments, latest 14 minutes ago:
Reality says Looks like Saudis are trying to get Russian help building breeder reactor in order to build a plutonium bomb, perhaps as counter to the Iranian bomb. The much talked about giant glass parking...

The war on Women continues
By CaptainShuddup in misc   posted 15 minutes ago:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/29/ Residents recognized him Sunday night from his photo in media reports and called authorities, who picked him up as he walked along Highway 52 near the Davidson and Forsyth county line. McNeil is being...

The world misses G.W. Bush
By CaptainShuddup in misc   18 comments, latest 28 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says iwog says I'm still living in Chile and I've attended quite a few inter-language meetups now. The conversations usually go to Politics. You unbelievably stupid Republican drones have NO idea how ridiculed you...

Another ACA success story
By CaptainShuddup in misc   2 comments, latest 48 minutes ago:
Ceffer says If he were crowdfunding for a sex change, I would consider it. Since he is crowdfunding for an illness, absolutely not, do they think I am some kind of sucker?

More stupid results from stupid ideas from a stupid President
By CaptainShuddup in misc   8 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Quigley says I made my place energy efficient and its cut my electric bill in half or better. It used to range from $150-225 and now it ranges from $45-125. That was 6 windows and...

My electric bill just got cheaper no thanks to the EPA
By CaptainShuddup in misc   22 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
BayAreaObserver says CaptainShuddup says Well you'll end up paying $30K on that Civic after you factor in interest. Don't think so but then again I don't use payday lenders - I borrow from one of...

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf in misc   398 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

And the hits just keep on comin'........
By Eat shit Crazy in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
iwog says I think it's high time that Scalia and Thomas have their strokes and get sent out to pasture. Ginsburg should go with them before Obama is replaced by a sociopathic monster.

Putin of the west is fired
By dublin hillz in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/2 Well he was never gonna fit though the eye of the needle anyway so send him to the dustbin in a timely manner.

Ignorant fool IWOG deletes posts again
By Reality in misc   50 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Reality says Iwog wrote: The Chinese factory worker is exactly who I'm talking about. That would be the wrong target if global poverty is what you want to focus on and your thesis is that...

A Pitbull should not be allowed to be registered as a service dog.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   27 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Eat shit Crazy says CaptainShuddup says I'm more afraid of Libtards Damn Right!! They're totally Outta Control:

Suckers!
By CaptainShuddup in misc   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Eat shit Crazy says News flash: Ted Cruz just proposed a Defense of Shithole Neighborhoods Act.

Cities can longer use federal money to build ghettos
By tovarichpeter in misc   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
mmmarvel says tovarichpeter says Cities can longer use federal money to build ghettos WHAT???? I sure don't want to use private money to build ghettos ... besides, I don't think you'll attract much private money...

Caitlyn Jenner Steps Out to Celebrate New York LGBT Pride
By jvolstad in misc   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says He would have gotten a water cannon in the Turkey GPP.

Optimism Or Wishful Thinking?
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
tovarichpeter says Optimists are risk takers. Cynics are risk adverse.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net