Near San Antonio TX 78254

Watch
Start a new San Antonio, TX 78254 thread

19 arrested in 4th night of California protests
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   24 comments, latest 1 week ago:
sbh says marcus says I know I should cut you more slack, because you're probably a recovering alcoholic that has done way too much damage to your own brain, but I'm just really sick of...

Columbia delays finals after 'trauma' of Garner, Brown grand jury decisions
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   posted 1 week ago:
http://news.yahoo.com/columbia You almost think this has to a joke. I have a final exam this coming Saturday morning. I'm going to ask the professor to cut me some slack due to my trauma.

Got Lollipop (Android 5) yesterday OTA
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says Did it make your dual core processor phone 64bit, and enable the 24bit audio? I read at one point, that the hardware on Samsung S4 and S5 is already capable of 64bit processing...

Everybody farts. But here are 9 surprising facts about flatulence
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   10 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says Vicente says bgamall4 says The people on the east coast relate fluff to marshmallow When I think fluff, I think of poor thankless fluffers. Say what?

Two Women Breastfeed This Baby
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   posted 2 weeks ago:
https://www.yahoo.com/parentin Why am I not surprised this is happening in California? Oh well, the weather's nice anyway. :-/

A looming farewell--though not good riddance--to RadioShack
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   19 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
zzyzzx says Dan8267 says The company died over 10 years ago when it became impractical to make anything by yourself that didn't look like shit compared to smart phones made by cheap Chinese labor. Corrected:...

Money Can Also Buy You Unhappiness
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ I agree. As such I have around 25% of my estate going to charity after I pass on.

This reality TV star wants to teach you how to flip homesfor a $34,000 fee
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   8 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Howdy There says ONLY $34K? When you can make hundreds of thousands 'building wealth' with properties. Sign me up. And you should too! Don't let this opportunity pass you bye!* * Not a paid employee...

High end Black Friday sales
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   2 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
jvolstad says Can I sell you one?

Are you planning to buy on Black Friday?
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   6 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
jazz music says HEY YOU says I won't be buying any of the BULLSHIT oh it's caviar!

Stuff Liberals Say
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   82 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says curious2 says [Update: oops - I just realized, TenPoundAss might have been expressing his interest in the underage version. That's somewhat disturbing, though frankly all of TenPoundAss's oeuvre is disturbing.] ...Chya! OR?? I...

Infosys unit's overbilling Apple led to exit of top execs - sources
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   posted 1 month ago:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ I did some IT work with Infosys a number of years ago. Their rate was a bit low compared to what I normally get. I needed the gig however. Their Indian contractors here in...

THE GREEDY REALTOR
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
zzyzzx says Greedy Realtor is a redundant term.

Better buyers for Realtors
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   3 comments, latest 1 month ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says jvolstad says Of course it's a good time to buy. Otherwise the agent can go back to working fast foods. You really think a REALTOR is qualified to work at McDo's? All of...

Subprime credit card lending swells
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   posted 1 month ago:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ Add to this headline the fact that subprime auto loans are becoming more popular. Doesn't sound good for the economy.

Realtor Convention hits New Orleans
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says They have conferences? Cripes, like a pederasts' symposium or a wife beaters' cotillion. Have the law enforcement authorities been notified?

Here's why this shack looks so stunned: It sold for three-quarters of a MILLION
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bubblesitter says That's how valuable the RE is in SF. Some day you may know the true value. :)

A song for the Dem's this election evening
Call it Crazy says jvolstad says The fat lady is singing. Don't make fun of SBH's wife... That's racist... *

Check out this weasel Realtor
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   5 comments, latest 1 month ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says That face could only be improved by being struck hundreds of times an hour by a shovel or stuffed into the door jam of a 1972 Electra 225 and having the door slammed...

How can I vote?
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   8 comments, latest 1 month ago:
sbh says It's tragic that absentee ballot casting is being made more and more complicated in many states simply for political reasons. It sounds like Texas is better than others, like North Carolina, where absentee...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 113 milliseconds to create.