Near San Antonio TX 78254

Watch
Start a new San Antonio, TX 78254 thread

Stuff Liberals Say
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   82 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says curious2 says [Update: oops - I just realized, TenPoundAss might have been expressing his interest in the underage version. That's somewhat disturbing, though frankly all of TenPoundAss's oeuvre is disturbing.] ...Chya! OR?? I...

Infosys unit's overbilling Apple led to exit of top execs - sources
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   posted 2 days ago:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ I did some IT work with Infosys a number of years ago. Their rate was a bit low compared to what I normally get. I needed the gig however. Their Indian contractors here in...

THE GREEDY REALTOR
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
zzyzzx says Greedy Realtor is a redundant term.

Better buyers for Realtors
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says jvolstad says Of course it's a good time to buy. Otherwise the agent can go back to working fast foods. You really think a REALTOR is qualified to work at McDo's? All of...

Subprime credit card lending swells
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   posted 1 week ago:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ Add to this headline the fact that subprime auto loans are becoming more popular. Doesn't sound good for the economy.

Realtor Convention hits New Orleans
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says They have conferences? Cripes, like a pederasts' symposium or a wife beaters' cotillion. Have the law enforcement authorities been notified?

Here's why this shack looks so stunned: It sold for three-quarters of a MILLION
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bubblesitter says That's how valuable the RE is in SF. Some day you may know the true value. :)

A song for the Dem's this election evening
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says jvolstad says The fat lady is singing. Don't make fun of SBH's wife... That's racist... *

Check out this weasel Realtor
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   5 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says That face could only be improved by being struck hundreds of times an hour by a shovel or stuffed into the door jam of a 1972 Electra 225 and having the door slammed...

How can I vote?
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   8 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
sbh says It's tragic that absentee ballot casting is being made more and more complicated in many states simply for political reasons. It sounds like Texas is better than others, like North Carolina, where absentee...

Is it time to vote "none of the above"?
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://www.nota.org/ I think so!

Realtor Happy
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   3 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Tell a few lies, tell the parents their kids hate them for not giving them a real home with the kind of commission the kids know the REALTOR deserves, demand sex from the...

I miss my In-N-Out burgers
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   7 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Blurtman says Cheeseburger with onion - 480 calories. Fries - 400 calories Coke classic, 16 oz - 198 calories Total - 1078 calories http://calorielab.com/restaura That shit will kill you.

Zero Down Payments Demonstrate a Chinese Real Estate Sub-Prime Crisis?
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   posted 3 weeks ago:
I suddenly want lemon chicken.

Madoff Five Sentencing Pushed to December From November
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   3 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
jvolstad says CaptainShuddup says I would bet they aren't in trouble for adhoc data updates, but probably for the algorithms used to fudge the Madoff index performance. Now that you mention it, I sometimes use...

No picket fence: Younger adults opting to rent
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
David9 says The young professionals I know, who I do not believe are Patrick.net readers are opting to rent. Why? The prices basically. They say that if the value of the property drops they are...

We the Economy
indigenous says Yeah maybe if they don't spread more propaganda, under the guise of "education"? On second thought I watched 3 of them, to which I have to say Oh Hell No. Why the fuck...

America's housing policy: The definition of insanity
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
Heraclitusstudent says It's an entire economic system. The fed end bonds buying and the gov is closing its deficit. Someone else need to go in debt. Student debt helped, but only housing, with huge mortgages...

How to buy a home with zero or little down
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   6 comments, latest 1 month ago:
mmmarvel says Strategist says Houston, the problem has been solved. Houston doesn't have a problem. We've got lots of houses at reasonable prices.

Retirees, we have a problem: BlackRock's Fink
Ceffer says Yams, armaments, and a couple of concrete bunkers with defensible perimeters are a retiree's best friend. Also, MillXY snotbrat repellent.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 2279 milliseconds to create.