rewriting patrick.net in node.js
By Patrick   posted 31 seconds ago:
anyone else here a fan of node.js? the current plan to duplicate patrick.net functionality in node and then implement a lot of fun extra features like seeing who is online right now, who is typing,...

Trump calls for National Drug Price Negotiation
By thunderlips11   10 comments, latest 16 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Unless the PRC and their colleagues and investors are FREE! to buy the American government of their choice, FREEDOM! has no meaning.

"Get Down and Stay Down"
By deepcgi   posted 44 minutes ago:
For the better part of 20 years, the Fed, the Treasury, the Central Banks, and inane optimism have come charging to the rescue of any economic downturn. Now, that type of activity could be considered...

Race Pimps dismiss Candidate's history of activism including arrest
By thunderlips11   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
lostand confused says So I hear Bernie is saying that he will use executive action to provide citizenship to all illegal immigrants-how many will that be 10, 20, 300, 900 million illegals?

A(nother) Question For Bernie Sanders Supporters..
By Ironman   #politics  #sanders   6 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Ironman says bob2356 says Ironman says In other words 300,000 people may have died while waiting for your utopian care model. No, that's not what the OIG report said at all. Any chance you saw...

Mortgage Purchase Applications & Recession Watch
By Logan Mohtashami   #Housing  #Economics   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Logan Mohtashami says BayAreaObserver says Logan, what do you realistically see happening on the mortgage rates for the rest of the year ? I have to stick to my call at the start of the...

Home Builders, New Homes Sales And The Affordability Myth
By Logan Mohtashami   #Housing  #Economics  #Investing   61 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Logan Mohtashami says

NASA proves once and for all that ice melting in cup doesn't run over.
By Tenpoundbass   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
Ironman says http://patrick.net/Parched+Ear Miami (AFP) - As glaciers melt due to climate change, the increasingly hot and parched Earth is absorbing some of that water inland, slowing sea level rise, NASA experts said Thursday. Satellite...

Jeb gets cutoff by his own Hosts in the middle of a speech
By thunderlips11   posted 1 hour ago:
This poor guy.

Hillary Not Possible Clinton
By thunderlips11   25 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
thunderlips11 says Blurtman says Nothing wrong in supporting coal miners, but Hillary can only bring up a stereotype about disadvantaged white people? And she is both pro-union (since she is in Wisconsin), but also pro...

The hell with 3D printing let's cotton candy those boobs
By Tenpoundbass   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/ Capillaries are the body’s most narrow blood vessels. The thin-walled tubes are essential to organs, delivering oxygen and nutrients and carrying away waste. They also serve is a kind of scaffolding, their woven structure...

Buy a house now or wait? (San Diego)
By Kristopher   #housing   43 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Ironman says iwog says understand the way this works while almost no Americans do. Those would be the people voting for Bernie.

how much will the price of gas this year save your average Ameircan?
By Tenpoundbass   24 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ironman says B.A.C.A.H. says It's a Bay Area Centric Web site. We'll try not to hold that against you. B.A.C.A.H. says I can tell you never lived here. Yep, we're the intelligent ones that refuse...

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog   #investing   1,221 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
indigenous says iwog says The fed is ALL BAD. Fiat currency is ALL BAD. Government is ALL BAD. Now you are starting to get it. Just repeat the mantra: The fed is ALL BAD. Fiat...

Tax software now asks wheter everybody in the household has medical insurance.
By lalalala   12 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Single payer will mean everyone will die. Doctors will be forced to plunge daggers into the sternums of their patients, take their wallets and max out their credit cards buying bullion in order...

Parched Earth soaks up water, slowing sea level rise: study
By Ironman   #politics  #globalwarming   posted 2 hours ago:
Oh Crap, What is Dan going to use for his Global Warming fraud now? Miami (AFP) - As glaciers melt due to climate change, the increasingly hot and parched Earth is absorbing some of that...

Airbnb site for sex rooms (KinkBNB)
By zzyzzx   #airbnb  #kinkbnb  #giggidy   16 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Booger says

The Economist says Trump is right again.
By Blurtman   posted 3 hours ago:
Only China can stop North Korea from becoming a full nuclear power IT IS hard to see what might deflect North Korea from becoming a fully-fledged nuclear power. On February 7th it fired an Unha-3...

Metals looking good?
By joshuatrio   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Ironman says joshuatrio says think we're at a good time to load up? Absolutely....., no better time than the present to stock up on these metals: -

Engish Christian Marches confront Muslims
By thunderlips11   5 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Dan8267 says You've been watching too much Game of Thrones. :)

I Almost Died The Other Day
By elliemae   19 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says If she was in an auto-piloted car, she could have swung M134 out the window and let out a burst and woken the truck driver the fuck up.

ISIS Help Desk? Electronic Horizon Foundation Gives Tech Support To ISIL
By BayAreaObserver   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says "OK Acmed, put the lead wires in the C4 and the other end to the contact on the phone battery, I'll call back that number, tell me if you went boom!"

Bankster Run Down
By bgamall4   #investing  #economics  #politics   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.talkmarkets.com/con Forgiveness of debt is a sin to the Cabalists. Now you know why we are so screwed. #investing #economics #politics

Central Banks Are Trojan Horses, Looting Their Host Nations
By bgamall4   #investing  #economics  #politics   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.talkmarkets.com/con This quote by Draghi found in the article is just about the Eurozone, but there are more links and comments about our own Fed: The EU should have the power to police and interfere...

California housing affordability improves slightly
By tvgnus   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says As long as anyone can afford to live indoors, housing prices are suppressed beyond all reason!

Is the US economy running out of gas? These Charts Tell The Picture.
By Ironman   #economics  #investing   4 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Unions have driven wages over the top! Banks are oppressed by stalinist jihadi! Housing prices are suppressed by regulatory madness! Taxes claim every last dollar!

How a profession limits others economic opportunity
By tovarichpeter   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Not to mention that the MLS is maybe not an act of god.

Chart of Doom - global recession on its way
By mmmarvel   10 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Heraclitusstudent says YesYNot says As a percentage of GDP, debts are getting pretty high, but they are not astronomical. {shrug} I don't believe the existing debts by themselves matter. What matters is we are trying...

Plunge protection team takes Monday off.
By Blurtman   6 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Blurtman says Ironman says They came in a hour early today too. It was down over 400 at one point. Look how similar the charts are to the 8th.

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf   486 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

Homelessness: There but for the grace of ---?
By tovarichpeter   posted 7 hours ago:
http://www.sfchronicle.com/bay

Trump explained in the headlines.
By Tenpoundbass   6 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says Yes but it's not random, you know your schedule to get paid. Whether it's a week later or some several months later. Like I said it would only be a good system. If...

Is a home the new luxury item?
By Ironman   #housing   81 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Ironman says tatupu70 says Ironman says It does??? This is the whole state: Yep--it does. Nominated!!

Oprah Farts Day announcement embraced by Black Farts Matter
By Blurtman   posted 8 hours ago:
Speaking at a rally in Columbus, Ohio, the Reverend Al Sharpton led the crowd chanting "Happy, Happy, foul and crappy." 'Yeah, we cut the cheese. What about it, honky?"

DNC stole New Hampshire primary
By Heraclitusstudent   13 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
justme says Recommended reading on what SuperDelegatyes are and how they come about https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

Grant Snowden Immunity
By Patrick   13 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Patrick says spying on all americans is simply preparation for picking up and "disappearing" people who don't support the current ideology. Not only that, it allows corrupt government officials to target people with...

Trump Winning!
By Tenpoundbass   posted 9 hours ago:
http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/1 Trump sued Univision, the biggest Spanish language broadcaster in the United States, for $500 million last summer. Trump and the CEO of Univision, Randy Falco, issued peacemaking statements. "I have known Donald Trump for...

More despicable cowardly criminal cops
By Dan8267   3 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Dan8267 says lalalala says Dan8267 says In related news murderer Darren Wilson will not face charges for slaughtering a sleeping 7-year-old girl Because Darren Wilson didn't kill any 7-year-old girls. My mistake. I pasted the...

5 Examples of privatization and the fleecing of America
By jazz music   25 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Dan8267 says PCGyver says zzyzzx says PCGyver says Can you name one thing that was privitized were the consumer was better off? http://dailycaller.com/2014/07 Just to let you know the study was funded by 3 private...

Does Bill Clinton Beat Off in the Sinks at Home, Too?
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie   3 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Ceffer says It would make sense if he did beat off in the sinks at home, since marrying IHllary shows that he likes sex with big, open, stinky things.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery