Near San Antonio TX 78256

Watch
Start a new San Antonio, TX 78256 thread

Even in Tough Times, Realtor Offers Helping Hand
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
clambo says What a loser. He has not been paying anything so he knows this will be foreclosed on. He's living rent free in a huge house. "Everything fell apart on me", typical bullshit excuse....

Megachurch pastor resigns citing moral failing
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   8 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says CaptainShuddup says so his congregation will never track vacation in the Yucatan and Barbados, summer homes Summer homes, and posh retirement, he has planned. Don't forget the human sacrifices and harems installed at...

Microsoft Offers Windows for Free on Phones and Small Tablets
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   13 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says Well very good stuff Bob and APF, I started with computing around 1996 or so. I was actually working for a surplus computer company, that bought out business terminals and thin clients of...

We're in a private debt crisis that could lead to the next economic collapse: R
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   15 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bob2356 says Heraclitusstudent says Call it Crazy says You must have missed that part... Indeed, and I would point to this: This is even lower as a percent of GDP. And this: In any case...

Pitfalls of Reverse Mortgages May Pass to Borrowers Heirs
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   14 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Blurtman says Only the banks get bailed out, suckers.

5" Smartphone screens
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   11 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
jvolstad says My first phone. https://www.youtube.com/watch?

How to remove stickers from laptop?
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   19 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
jvolstad says Got em' off. Used a hair dryer to warm them up a bit. I was then about to peel the labels off the case. My laptop looks great without all the stickers. SSD,...

More Realtor's at Starbucks
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   posted 1 month ago:
This one is sitting at the table next to mine, trying to get a senior couple to buy a house. Most seniors I know are trying to sell! Hope the agent's dick falls off, assuming...

Cat Attacks Realtor
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Ceffer says The cat must have read the fine print.

Next Windows update tipped for March 11th but Start menu still missing
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   8 comments, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says Just read in a "I hope Windows 9 will have" article, that Windows 8 Mail doesn't support POP3, is that true? Or am I misunderstanding what the author is saying? http://www.foxnews.com/tech/20 "Fix Calendar...

4 reasons Americans are losing interest in owning a home
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
joshuatrio says Good article. Very rarely does yahoo post anything worth reading !

Builder's love a Realtor
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Realtors can't complete their crimes without a mortgage broker. The tag thing is really stupid. REALTORS have ripped off so many people, committed so many heinous crimes, and are in the papers every...

We should all chip in and buy Patrick one of these shirts
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   5 comments, latest 2 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says "But I wana be Mr. Black" "shut up Mr. Pink it's my way or the highway!"

'Im never going to be able to retire.'
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   11 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Ceffer says He's too old to beat off on the burgers, but he can still rub his dentures all over the buns.

$500K Garden Homes don't sell real well
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   posted 2 months ago:
Half million dollar garden homes here in "Taco Town"? Good luck. Construction has stopped. Bank is getting nervous?

God is giving this Realtor buyer's
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
El HydroCabron says Realtor's are alway's seeking buyer's of house's and property's. Realtor's are snake's and charlatan's. OH MY GOD! HERE COME'S AN 'S!

Realtor's at Starbucks - Part II
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says jvolstad says Oh God, there is a mortgage broker with these Realtard's. Yeah, they travel in packs, like arsonists, building inspectors and fire insurance brokers. REALTORS and mortgage brokers should be required to...

A singing Realtard
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Facebooksux says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Can't someone please through this guy off of a roof? He's not an insider at JP Morgan who just snitched on FX manipulation. Oh sorry, that was a "suicide." I'm gonna...

Beretta to build new firearms plant in Tenn
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   6 comments, latest 2 months ago:
New Renter says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says They considered Florida but I heard they didn't want to establish a plant in a state in which their own factory employees would have their shoot their way into and...

15734 Robin View, San Antonio, Texas 78255
By jvolstad in San Antonio TX 78256   1 comment, latest 3 months ago:
Boots says Do you just go to open houses to give them a hard time? Are you open and honest with them as to why your there?

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 62 milliseconds to create.