San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Perhaps one more American Airlines sushi special meal...urrghh.. (thud).
By Blurtman in misc   posted 3 minutes ago:
American Express president Ed Gilligan dies at 55 American Express President Ed Gilligan died Friday morning after becoming seriously ill on a flight to New York, the company said. http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/2

Dennis Hastert is still alive?
By Blurtman in misc   7 comments, latest 9 minutes ago:
Blurtman says He got called for the double-leg corn hole move.

Are you coerced by Liberal shame?
By CaptainShuddup in misc   13 comments, latest 10 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says And like a monkey, you jack off and throw feces.

Silk Road taken down hard, owner may face murder charges
By iwog in misc   24 comments, latest 10 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says Ross Ulbricht, Silk Road Founder, Sentenced To Life In Prison. Ross Ulbricht will spend the rest of his life in prison. The convicted founder and operator of the Silk Road, an online drug...

Who owns this road in Walnut Creek?
By tovarichpeter in misc   22 comments, latest 11 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says CDon says Point is, property law is a quagmire, the types of which a normal person cannot even begin to fathom OK. I don't think anyone has argued against that in this thread...

Apple has not made an operating system in this entire millennium.
By Dan8267 in misc   35 comments, latest 19 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says Bellingham Bill says As for continuing with MacOS in the 1990s being a disaster, I dunno. MacOS was actually aggressively modernized 1997-2000 while the NeXT people rewrote and rearchitected OS X for its...

Give homeless homes - it's cheaper that what we do now
By tr6 in misc   7 comments, latest 23 minutes ago:
curious2 says tatupu70 says The best (only?) way to reduce housing prices is build more. I agree with that, but contrary to the rest of your comment the unprecedented federal intervention in 2010 had the...

Uber
By Patrick in companies   87 comments, latest 35 minutes ago:
Patrick says http://techcrunch.com/2015/05/ Images detailing the design of Ubers giant new San Francisco corporate headquarters have emerged, showing what the new, two-building corporate campus should look like when it opens up in a few years....

Salesforce
By Patrick in companies   2 comments, latest 43 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says Salesforce Acquires Smart Calendar Startup Tempo, App Will Shut Down On June 30. Tempo just announced that it has been acquired by Salesforce.com. The company was incubated by SRI International, the birthplace of...

Whooo Doggie! Those Insurance stocks are on a tare!
By CaptainShuddup in misc   12 comments, latest 51 minutes ago:
humanity says Quigley says All it's done is mandate payment for medical insurance (or tax which will be turned over to the medical insurers anyway), while raising insurance costs dramatically. The only true benefitees are...

It is good to learn the language of the white man
By Blurtman in misc   13 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Vicente says I before E, except after C. Well, excepting.... protein caffeine weight etc. etc. (you can fill a book with this) ...... The people responsible for this bullshit should have been smacked around. Cursed...

How do you plan to celebrate 611?
By CaptainShuddup in misc   6 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
sbh says Dan8267 says CaptainShuddup says Oh got it, it's funny when the Liberal Elite boys does it, but it's just Southern Ignorance when a Cracker does it. I don't follow. What specific joke are...

29yr old banker commits suicide by leaping off building, tourists snap pictures
By lostand confused in misc   9 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Dan8267 says Yeah, video makes more sense.

Ancestry.com DNA Records trolled by Police
By thunderlips11 in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
Dan8267 says It's very Orwellian and there has to be consequences for accusing an innocent person of a crime and major consequences for prosecuting an innocent person or things will just continue to get worse....

The Monsanto Myth
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Preach on, Vicente. Additionally, most of the GMO claims are just Marketing - few unbiased, non-commercially sponsored studies on the productivity differences have ever been done. When Monsanto says "X GMO Hybrid is...

"..rather stupid and not very well-read."
By HEY YOU in misc   150 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
socal2 says iwog says Sooooooooo.......da weather is strong enough to not only resist all those evil liberal forces but overcome them and push our economy to great heights. Who knew weather could be so strong!!!!...

California digs a deeper drought hole
By CaptainShuddup in misc   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says What do you disagree with California boy? You wanna go head to head with me, on the Caribbean weather patterns?

The iWatch is a disaster. I am ruined! Goodbye.
By Blurtman in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says I give no sympathy to suicide, especially where it was financially motivated.

Syphilis Soars 79% in Rhode Island Thanks to Social Media
By zzyzzx in misc   11 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says zzyzzx says Syphilis.. ...Is something Dan is definitely safe from There are lots of diseases I'm safe from that you are not because I don't have sex with road...

Why you should buy with little down
By jvolstad in misc   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
pstorjohn says The low barriers to entry guarantee the dregs of the earth in the industry. The ridiculous commissions for so little skill and education required turns over rocks every day and this is the...

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net