Near Abilene TX 79603

Watch
Start a new Abilene, TX 79603 thread

Deservin's of each other....
By SoftShell in Abilene TX 79603   1 comment, latest 3 months ago:
SoftShell says what the hell is she taping this conversation for, other than for blackmail.... although it sounds like he deserves to be blackmailed....

Neville/Adolf redux..
By SoftShell in Abilene TX 79603   120 comments, latest 4 months ago:
SoftShell says Who said anything about bombing anyone? I was pointing out the parallels. Everything is not black and white...there are shades of gray...

I'm here
By SoftShell in Abilene TX 79603   posted 7 months ago:
Now what?

The Money Honey bails on Obama
By SoftShell in Abilene TX 79603   5 comments, latest 9 months ago:
tr6 says I don't know why anyone is surprised. For last couple of years she already sounded like she was on fox business. Fox business does not really have any different stories from Fox itself....

The party is corrupt, and should be disbanded...
By SoftShell in Abilene TX 79603   18 comments, latest 9 months ago:
SoftShell says SEN. DEBBIE STABENOW (D-Mich.): “As someone who has a large number of large employers in my state, one of the things I appreciate about the chairman's mark is — is the grandfathering provisions,...

Clinton should resign
By SoftShell in Abilene TX 79603   109 comments, latest 1 year ago:
bob2356 says SoftShell says And a good example of an over-quoted irrelevant phrase used by the uneducated unwashed masses who have nothing else of value to spout. bob2356 says At least I have the intellect...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 27 milliseconds to create.