Near Denver CO 80206

Watch
Start a new Denver, CO 80206 thread

ASSHOLES!
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   20 comments, latest 4 months ago:
P N Dr Lo R says HydroCabron says We used to have it so good. They sure did! The luckiest generation! Can you imagine attending a rock concert with the men in coats and ties...

Zerohedge "Unsold cars" debunked
By swebb in Denver CO 80206   2 comments, latest 6 months ago:
corntrollio says It was pretty obvious it was bullshit to anyone who knows about cars. It was obvious that some of those were shipping sites for cars and that other pictures were likely old (i.e....

Republicans embrace new taxes on solar power
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   posted 7 months ago:
Hmm: the state House in Oklahoma this week passed a bill that would levy a new fee on those who generate their own energy through solar equipment or wind turbines on their property. The measure,...

Guide to GOP Excuse-Making for BenghaziCare Numbers
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   11 comments, latest 8 months ago:
edvard2 says curious2 says If you want to call them the same thing, that's your choice, but there are differences Ha! Can't believe you missed the sarcasm in my post and took the bait anyway.

Colorado RINOs Spurn Genuine Conservative
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   posted 8 months ago:
I guess his white-supremacist ties made him a better fit for the Democrat Party, which we are told is the real party of hate! A Lakewood Republican on Thursday said he is dropping his brief...

Anti-Obamacare Koch astroturf vermin hand out beer to college kids
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   1 comment, latest 8 months ago:
curious2 says Related: Pro-Obamacare Kaiser astroturf vermin hand out toxic placebos to college kids, and irradiate them in the name of "preventive care" (preventing longevity). At least the other side lets you say no to...

Conservative hero demands ideological fealty
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   posted 8 months ago:
What a big tough manly man - too bad Obama doesn't do this here! Russia’s Ministry of Culture recently called leading artists and intellectuals to suggest that they endorse a petition hailing President Vladimir V....

What's that cooking? Smells like George Lucas' face!
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   4 comments, latest 10 months ago:
Ceffer says Had a client who did computer animation for Lucas Arts. He said the interview was like "Get Smart", he was literally patted down for any electronic device, blindfolded, driven around to confuse him,...

Study: Obama is Black
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   10 comments, latest 10 months ago:
Call it Crazy says Cabron Del Hydro says Quadroon? Octoroon? For years I have known there was something suspicious about him. Something not quite right... This explains it: There was an Ethiopian in the fuel...

27% of Americans Believe God Influences the Outcome of Football Games
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   13 comments, latest 10 months ago:
mfs.admin says With all the seriousness in our forum topics, it's refreshing to see the lighter side here on Patrick........

Wanted: House for $200,000 in , 80247
By anonymous in 80247   posted 11 months ago:

Quick way to Improve Your Patrick.net Browsing Experience
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   16 comments, latest 11 months ago:
just_passing_through says Up to 33...

Looking to buy soon
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   31 comments, latest 1 year ago:
iwog says RentingForHalfTheCost says The smarter move would have been to invest the downpayment in the S&P500. Use a leveraged ETF and you would be able to pay cash for a house in Denver now....

Realtors seek spot next to Ten Commandments monument on steps of OK Capitol
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   5 comments, latest 1 year ago:
New Renter says HydroCabron says New Renter says APOCALYPSEFUCK is Comptroller says As a practicing CANNIBAL ANARCHIST, I demand a lifesized momument to Jeffrey Dahmer and an inscription of his personal recipe book in every...

Santorum: BenghaziCare like Apartheid
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   4 comments, latest 1 year ago:
finehoe says I just don’t know what to say about that. I really don’t. Except that Santorum’s mind is simply unhinged, and that the reflexive need to describe anything that this president has done as...

Conservatives' deep concern with debt correlates with Dem. presidency
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thomaswong.1986 says Interesting reading.. if you got it... Reagan tests strategy for congressional budget battle (1985) http://www.csmonitor.com/1985/ The battle lines are clear. The President, facing a $177.4 billion deficit in 1986 according to his budget...

Fiscal Conservative Scott Walker Larding Up 'Sconsin with More Debt
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   21 comments, latest 1 year ago:
mell says upisdown says Wrong again. the elderly HAD A VOICE AND VOTE on practically all the debt. Exactly, and they decided to keep living with the guaranteed promises of 8+% annual yield on their...

Official "Personal Attacks on Dan8267" Thread
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   26 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Dan8267 says elliemae says Dan8267 says Taylor Swift, not Miley Cyrus. Well, then. you can't be all bad. Unless your goal is to twerk with Taylor Swift while Miley, Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes watch....

How would the U.S. media report on it if it were happening to another country?
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   posted 1 year ago:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the This is the first installment of “If It Happened There,” a regular feature in which American events are described using the tropes and tone normally employed by the American media to describe events in...

Is Free Speech Really That Important?
By HydroCabron in Denver CO 80206   9 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Quigley says HydroCabron says Please watch what you say on this thread. Before posting, think "Will this offend any ethnic, religious, or social class? Will this hurt anyone's feelings?" I'll be deleting inappropriate content. Hah!...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 266 milliseconds to create.