add a company   post a job FREE!   start a misc thread

Financial Adviser David Chapman Issues A Stark Warning
By ohomen171 in misc   4 comments, latest 5 minutes ago:
Ceffer says Is David Chapman Mish the GoldBug in disguise?

Patrick is a saint?
By jvolstad in misc   posted 5 minutes ago:
I'll bet the Realtor's don't think so.

Spanking makes kids stupid
By Dan8267 in misc   102 comments, latest 8 minutes ago:
casandra says at Ceffer, you beat me to that post about my IQ being over 200 if I was never spanked, :)

Elitism jammed down your throat
By Blurtman in misc   posted 8 minutes ago:
Worship them, you crawling scum! Chelsea Clinton demands $65,000 for 10-minute speech at public university after staff refuse to pay her mother's $275,000 fee Chelsea Clinton demanded $65,000 to make a 10-minute speech at a...

Wash Post: Jeb a Criminally Insane, Wanton, Psychopathic Scion of a Crime Family
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in misc   2 comments, latest 10 minutes ago:
jvolstad says Yes but does he dress up in women's clothing? :-/

Uber at $ 1/2billion losses??
By lostand confused in misc   6 comments, latest 28 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says lostand confused says I am just wondering how strong is this boom? Is it driven by fundamentals or just another bubble? What are you talking about... Iwog's getting RICH driving drunks...

U.S. Should look more like Scandinavia, less like 3rd world
By tovarichpeter in misc   32 comments, latest 48 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says Dan8267 says Reality says This thread is exposing closet racism of some "liberal" leaning posters. Feel free to elaborate on your fantasy. Looks like he couldn't.

Obama's Sons Trashed Macon Walmart
By Call it Crazy in misc   posted 58 minutes ago:
UPDATE: An incident report from the Bibb County Sheriff's Office says 40 to 50 teens trashed the Walmart around 1:45 a.m. Sunday. The report says the length of the store, from front to back, was...

FUCK YEAH! The Anti-UBER Skull-Fucks UBER and Reinvents Point to Point Transport
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in misc   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Why would you? You could garrote the banker and get a hummer from the skank.

More stupid results from stupid ideas from a stupid President
By CaptainShuddup in misc   22 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Cull it Crazy says Cars should get real cheap real fast when Cap's 6000 point crash hits in one week after July 15. Everyone in America will have two cars damn near for free. They...

Donald Trump Pinata
By marcus in misc   18 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Cull it Crazy says marcus says Hahaha. Nice try. Admit it, you didn't understand your own graph. It wouldn't be the first time. He's a moron, but consistently so. If Trump wins, the Captain can...

Obama vs. Freedom of Religion in America
By Cull it Crazy in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Cull it Crazy says The deep aquatic liberal gated communities banned bicycles after the crash. If you don't show up on a Segue wearing a WWF panda bear Tee shirt you're shamed back to the...

My electric bill just got cheaper no thanks to the EPA
By CaptainShuddup in misc   25 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Cull it Crazy says The cars is stole. The houses is section 8 fraud 'n stuffed wit forty of 'em. De only in yer schools to sell dope and try ta bang yer daughter and...

Canadians to experiment with guaranteed annual income
By tovarichpeter in misc   9 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Blurtman says Does it apply to citizens, residents including the undocumented, or everyone in the world?

DOW 220,000 here we come!!!!
By CaptainShuddup in misc   9 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Cull it Crazy says errc says ! You heard it here, folks. The Captain promises a 6000 point drop in one week after July 15. We wait with bated breath. ---------- Looks like the captain...

How many can be fooled,some/all of the time?
By HEY YOU in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/

Credit Karma
By Patrick in companies   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says The rush of funding for fintech startups continues. TechCrunch has learned and confirmed that Credit Karma has raised a round of funding of $175 million on a valuation of $3.5 billion. Moreover, from...

Nasty Customers
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

Spire
By BayAreaObserver in companies   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says San Francisco-based satellite-powered data company, has just landed $40 million in Series B funding led by an earlier backer, Promus Ventures. Bessemer Venture Partners and Jump-Capital also joined the round, as did previous...

Study: Sucking Central Valley aquifer dry threatens security
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
errc says Suck me dry

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net