Near Saint George UT 84770

Watch
Start a new Saint George, UT 84770 thread

Farewell to a really cool dog
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   12 comments, latest 1 day ago:
bgamall4 says The Original Bankster says people who are crazy about pets are those who are generally despised by humanity. You are trolling with that one. You sure your life is getting better? You need...

Plastic Surgery Gone Wild
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   2 comments, latest 1 week ago:
turtledove says She looks weird, but a pretty common look here in Orange and LA Counties, unfortunately. Maybe they're all seeing the same guy? My priorities are different. Various body lifts first -- then bizarre-face...

Republican Senator Thad Cochran Practiced Bestiality?
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   30 comments, latest 1 month ago:
elliemae says Ceffer says I think when Republicans refer to bestiality, it means they screwed a liberal once, maybe out of compassion. roflmao To be fair, they didn't say anything about whether the animal in...

Medicare Disadvantage Programs Bilk the Govt out of Billions
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   11 comments, latest 1 month ago:
elliemae says If you have Medicare Disadvantage, it means that you have basically assigned your healthcare insurance over to the Plan. Your Medicare A, B & D is now wrapped all into one. If you...

Court Appointed Guardian Sent to Prison
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   posted 2 months ago:
LAS VEGAS - Clark County District Court Judge Elizabeth Gonzalez this morning sentenced PFSN Inc. “guardian” Patience Bristol to three to eight years in Nevada State Prison for stealing from elderly or vulnerable clients assigned...

New TV Low
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
Ceffer says Unless it's bankster funerals, then it would be a situation comedy.

Debt Collector Tactics
jvolstad says Maybe they can get their Real Estate license. I'm sure Houston can use more Realtor's.

Nevada Healthcare Website Continues to fail
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   6 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Ceffer says I love the smell of pitchforks in the morning! It smells like victory.

Frozen Coca-cola trick
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   posted 2 months ago:
Leaving soda in the freezer too long can result in failure of the container, and a big mess. Glass bottles are not recommended, as the ice expands when freezing and can shatter the glass...

Strangely silent...
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   22 comments, latest 2 months ago:
elliemae says Part a refers to the Harden buyout. Not applicable here. Part b might refer to the Odyssey closings. The only thing that hit the news was the 46 sites that they closed in...

AOL Stll Has 2.4 Million Paying Subscribers
Vicente says A large fraction of them, people who forgot they are being autobilled for AOL.

America's Worst Charities
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   11 comments, latest 3 months ago:
thunderlips11 says I was shocked about Goodwill paying less than the minimum wage, even to workers with years of experience -- while CEOs of the various regional Goodwills were making multiple six figures + all...

Lindsay Lohan - Trainwreck for Our Times
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   27 comments, latest 3 months ago:
Dan8267 says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says She refused to take my sequel seriously. I mean "Mean Girls (Who Eat Pussy!)" would have been a classic. Didn't they already release that?

House of Cards Season Deux
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   8 comments, latest 5 months ago:
thomaswong.1986 says Yes Minister is far far better! Great Brit Comedy ... one of a kind !

Deporting a Student in a Coma
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   9 comments, latest 5 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says Hospitals and being Uninsured is a bayud combination... UmKay? And being in a Coma too, why he's just asking for it.

Mormon Anti-Masturbating Propaganda
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   27 comments, latest 6 months ago:
prodigy says Chris Ruth 0.5lb porterhouse, rare. only difference is the animal. Blurtman says I've had a few Mormon friends, and they were all right. When you drill down on any religion, it is a...

Philip Seymour Hoffman RIP
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   12 comments, latest 6 months ago:
elliemae says KennethCrass says what maks ya say he wasnt doin dope when the crime scene says otherwise? dopers tend to dig their graves early...why wont people see this? The preliminary reports said that he...

Are open kitchens a thing of the past?
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   45 comments, latest 6 months ago:
dublin hillz says Open kitchens are great - you can cook and watch TV from the living room at the same time. I had open kitchen in my last rental and in the current place...

Love Is A Many Splendored Thing
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   17 comments, latest 6 months ago:
sbh says curious2 says if they're running out of $, isn't that "His" will You're smart enough not to get sucked into that feedback loop of determinism/free will bullshit. But if for some reason the...

Windows 8 both blows and sucks at the same time
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   39 comments, latest 6 months ago:
SJ says Which is why I use a Mac with superior Mac OS X compared to M$ Winblows crap.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 57 milliseconds to create.