Start a New Thread

Homes prices up by 5.7 percent year over year in January
By tvgnus in misc   6 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
tatupu70 says Call it Crazy says You should have moved down here, you wouldn't have lost money on your house... Sorry-- I just can't resist rubbing it in to you. You were so sure that...

Why don't oncologists speak up about quacks
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 2 minutes ago:
Ceffer says Quacks are often much wealthier than legit providers. Being legit is also much more frustrating, which is why legits sometimes just sell out and go over the dark side of quackery. They cater...

Which SF tech companies have the men with the largest genitalia?
By Indiana Jones in misc   2 comments, latest 14 minutes ago:
HydroCabron says Indiana Jones says deliberately hiring men with large johnsons to attract female staffers? How would they know the size of the men's penises?

IRS: Illegals who DID NOT pay taxes can file for tax refunds.
By lostand confused in misc   2 comments, latest 23 minutes ago:
HydroCabron says What about union members? Aren't they getting a free ride, too? Those bastards ... those bastards ... those bastards ...

U.S. economic confidence drops
By tvgnus in misc   posted 28 minutes ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine February sees first monthly drop in confidence since last July •  Confidence declines as gasoline prices rise After scoring a +3 in January, the first positive reading in seven years, the Economic Confidence Index...

Texas is so stupid.
By HEY YOU in misc   14 comments, latest 32 minutes ago:
Mark says they learn their 2nd amendment rights early in TX. Seriously, parents should be jailed under some kind "stupid" statute.

And that was THAT!
By CaptainShuddup in misc   17 comments, latest 33 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says HydroCabron says Apparently the evidence that the GOP was using private e-mail accounts was good enough for Dana Perino (Bush's White House Spokeswoman), but I guess she, and the Bush administration...

Anonymous Threads
By Patrick in misc   14 comments, latest 47 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says Dan 8267 - the color of the sky in my world? Depends on if I have a flashback from something I ingested in the late 60s but mostly it is blue and then...

the saudis attacked us on sep 11th, duh
By Patrick in misc   48 comments, latest 59 minutes ago:
Hater says komputodo says John Lear "John Lear became interested in the subject of UFO's 13 months ago after talking with United States Air Force Personnel who had witnessed a UFO landing at Bentwaters AFB,...

How to get laid (for men) , women its easy
By anonymous in misc   posted 59 minutes ago:

Best Jobs for next 20 years (competing with robots)
By anonymous in misc   posted 59 minutes ago:
Programming or troubleshooting robots, most likely Doctors takes way long to get there. besides any other?

Next year the top 1% will own more than everyone else in the entire world
By iwog in misc   160 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
New Renter says iwog says I'm interested in hearing everyone's individual prescription. Give one of these to each and every resident of East Palo Alto along with 10k rounds and bus the lucky recipients into...

Best reactions to Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahus whistle-stop speech
By Blurtman in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
The guy looks shifty, in a used car salesman way. And why did Boner call him "Excellency?" http://www.rawstory.com/rs/201

49 of 50 states start March with snow on the ground
By Call it Crazy in misc   14 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HydroCabron says sbh says It's winter, duh Last night it got cold and dark. That was after the sun went down. The sun influences the temperature. Checkmate, liberal fruits!

COLDEST NYC MONTH IN 80 YEARS...
By Call it Crazy in misc   98 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says People like me go to lengths to bring evidence from credible sources like NASA, NOAA, Royal Meteorological Society, etc. Do those credible sources include the : Call it Crazy...

People are so stupid
By tovarichpeter in misc   15 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
sbh says Dan8267 says On behalf of all PatNet users, I implore sbh to stop posting that image or at least use the same damn URL for all instances of that image so we can...

Lone fed official stands up to financial industry
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
justme says No specific article at end of link.

How to become a Life Coach
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

State launches safety campaign for roofers
By tvgnus in misc   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says Leopoldo and Ernesto might be alive if employers were using E-Verify. I've watched many houses built in California and between the roofers and those erecting and using scaffolding the immigrants have brought all...

Silver Sales Strong at the U.S. Mint in February/ Gold Sales Weak
By smaulgld in misc   3 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
smaulgld says Watch CNBC and you'll see a constant barrage of anti gold stories Silver gets no attention or coverage

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net