home page

popular   new   active   controversial
The basic income is a very old American idea
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 minute ago:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

Rolling Stone sued by UVA frat members over bogus rape story
By Blurtman in misc   1 comment, latest 1 minute ago:
CaptainShuddup says Good! Out of all of the dissapointing iconic sellouts, they've been the biggest lout.

So why is college so expensive?
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
jvolstad says I just paid my tuition for this Fall Semester. I'm attending a local community college (part-time) so the cost was not that great.

Why are dentists so damn rich?
By tovarichpeter in misc   4 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
Blurtman says Is it safe?

Should America tax churches?
By tovarichpeter in politics   12 comments, latest 6 minutes ago:
Call it KKKrazy says socal2 says Don't the church goers already pay tax to the government before they attend Sunday services? You want to double tax them for donating their money to a church to...

False rape accusation in the bible
By Patrick in rape   42 comments, latest 13 minutes ago:
YesYNot says Dan8267 says The woman is reducing her risk -- and yes, that risk is clearly non-zero -- by avoiding the black youths and seeking protection from me. However, this mindset has very significant...

Air attack! California considers allowing drones to be shot down
By tvgnus in misc   10 comments, latest 13 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says Why do I suspect that Hogwit is now being monitored by the NSA.

Cop humiliates homeless man for fun
By tovarichpeter in crime   6 comments, latest 15 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says thunderlips11 says Only in America, do you find Bible Belt cities first and foremost not only torturing the homeless, but arresting people for feeding the poor. Yep, the Christian right is neither.

$2800/Mth To Live In Oakland - Cops Say Don't Bother Calling If Your Car Stolen
By Call it Crazy in crime   17 comments, latest 17 minutes ago:
thunderlips11 says Massive Cop Pay Increases Massive Numbers of New Cops Fight Against Legalizing Marijuana Won't come to Take a Report of a Stolen Vehicle "We're understaffed and underpaid at $50/hr including benefits."

Girls Scam ISIS on Social Media for Travel Money
By zzyzzx in humor   1 comment, latest 17 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says Unfortunately if you tried this in the U.S., the CIA would have you wacked before figuring out your trying to rip off ISIS.

Organic food is a colossal hoax
By tovarichpeter in environment   6 comments, latest 23 minutes ago:
thunderlips11 says Henry I. Miller works or has worked for the Hoover Institute, Heartland Institute, and Competitive Enterprise Institute. He's also a former George C. Marshall Roundtable Member (a position shared by the late "Scientist"...

Indian restaurant fined for trying to hire Indian waiter
By lostand confused in misc   5 comments, latest 30 minutes ago:
thunderlips11 says lostand confused says I just find it surprising . The gubmnt actually snoops through craigslist ads so they can go and fine business owners? If I was governor I'd have State Labor Law...

The Olympics are Dead; Boston says no to Corporate Money Pit
By thunderlips11 in misc   13 comments, latest 33 minutes ago:
thunderlips11 says $5 says if any US locality gets the Olympics, Congress will pass some kind of special Visa, allowing them to bring in Indonesian Cruise Ship personnel or something, to make sure as few...

Forecast says SoCal should brace for flooding
By tvgnus in misc   10 comments, latest 36 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says What in the hell are arguing with me for? Go bracer your self for flooding you damn fool.

Trump was right yet again.
By FortWayne in misc   22 comments, latest 42 minutes ago:
zzyzzx says

What's going to happen if the fed raises rates but mortgages don't go up?
By iwog in investing   139 comments, latest 43 minutes ago:
iwog says errc says There isn't any inflation, period. When adjusted for inflation, inflation is non-existent. It's not that simple. Inflation is a given. When calculating what contributes to the rate of inflation, you have...

Linda Tripp breaks silence after nearly 20 years, unloads on Hillary
By jvolstad in politics   109 comments, latest 49 minutes ago:
iwog says The Five Ways of St. Thomas Aquinas are all Dead Ends http://www.vorpal.us/2007/10/t Unfortunately for St. Thomas, relativity means that motion is no longer a property of one thing. Motion is a property of...

Women still discriminated against at every turn in STEM
By YesYNot in politics   119 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Rin says Heraclitusstudent says I guess that's the only way you could consider a career like accountant that guaranties you will spend your life adding numbers and bored to death, over a career as an...

U.S. home ownership rate hits 48 year low
By Logan Mohtashami in housing   36 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
iwog says Call it Crazy says Why would you wish that on your parents? They are too poor and wouldn't qualify for increased taxes under my economic plan.

Mark Cuban -"Trump: The best thing to happen to politics in a long time"
By Call it Crazy in politics   13 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
HEY YOU says I always back those that haven't shown me a economic,foreign policy,infrastructure,unemploy plan. Only talking points get my vote.

JCPenney employee says she was sent home because her shorts were too short
By jvolstad in misc   24 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
iwog says I think I'd still do her, at least until those soft curves flab out. I wonder if she has a secret MRM fetish?

Rand Paul and the latest libertarian attack on science
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says There's no war on Science just the pinheads that make stupid decisions for everyone else in the name of Science. Especially the mother fuckers acting as political ministers.

IOWA and NH Polls: All Candidates Criminally Insane - EXCEPT FOR BERNIE
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in politics   16 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
iwog says dodgerfanjohn says Lol eff u asshole. I'm not at your command. So questions that disprove your primary assertion are "commands" now? Brilliant. Did you try this in debate club when you were in...

Try collecting a sperm sample during a meeting.
By Blurtman in misc   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says If you're going to whip out a titty pump in front of people you deserve what ever response you get. Nothing could be more inappropriate than what you've already initiated.

Windows Ad Server 1, er Windows 10, comes out tommorrow
By Dan8267 in scitech   6 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Heraclitusstudent says Does it spy on you?

The Enchilada Truck
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
tovarichpeter says I think that's the first one

Obama's Sons and Daughters Doing What They Do Best
By Call it Crazy in misc   7 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says komputodo says " a bunch of nigger kids". Does the fact that they were all jigs not even enter the equation? That's racist.... Don't you know you have to be PC...

Feinstein, Boxer weigh in with a water solution
By tvgnus in environment   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
Blurtman says

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf in misc   407 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

Rand Pail is full of it
By tovarichpeter in politics   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.calgaryherald.com/h This Oct. 21, 1954 file photo shows Dr. Frederick C. Robbins, new chief of pediatrics and contagious diseases at Cleveland City Hospital, after the announcement that he, Dr. John Enders and Dr. Thomas Weller...

GOP Rape Guide
By Dan8267 in politics   posted 5 hours ago:

The great "fall" of China
By lostand confused in investing   9 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Heraclitusstudent says thunderlips11 says I came across an estimate that less than 10% of Chinese Households own any stock at all Too bad this is the 10% of Chinese people who actually have money.

Women more judgemental than Men on Looks
By thunderlips11 in misc   25 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HydroCabron says Heraclitusstudent says And slut shaming is mostly a female activity... This one has always seemed weird. No matter how many partners a woman has had, she keeps a mental list of other women...

The creeps who prey on student loan debtors
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
HydroCabron says From the title, it sounds like they're talking about the faculty, deans and administrative staff.

Fed holds the line on interest
By tvgnus in misc   posted 7 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine No rate increase for now •  Underutilization of labor resources has diminished since early this year To support continued progress toward maximum employment and price stability, the Federal Reserves Open Market Committee is reaffirming...

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
By curious2 in crime   65 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
zzyzzx says http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ Plane wreckage found in Indian Ocean, 'there is a chance' it's from missing flight MH370 Aviation experts are speculating that wreckage found washed up on a French island in the Indian Ocean...

waka waka Chaka
By CaptainShuddup in politics   2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
SoftShell says CaptainShuddup says As charged in the indictment, Congressman Fattah and his associates

Sousa Meets Alice Cooper and Lets Brian Setzer Write the Charts
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in misc   1 comment, latest 8 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says https://youtu.be/8aI-fnqJ7To

Windows 10
By jvolstad in technology   2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
jvolstad says It look about an hour and a half to complete the upgrade. Things seem to be working OK. Using the Edge browser on Patrick.net and it looks normal.

Why we should encourage prison inmates to go to college
By tovarichpeter in crime   3 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Why not? Because the Jailhouse will get to double dip in to the taxpayer kitty til. The Prisons wont simply hire professors, or the DOE wont partner with the DOJ to create Federal...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net