Near Las Vegas NV 89117

Watch
Start a new Las Vegas, NV 89117 thread

Lindsey Graham Comes Out of the Closet, Finally! His Friends Are Shocked!
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   1 comment, latest 17 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says Did you guys know that Lindsey Graham said that Republicans are losing the demographics race because they are not generating enough angry white guys? Did you all know this idiot of idiots said...

HyrdoCarbon Is a Cheap Racist Copy of World Net Daily
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   5 comments, latest 47 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says As far as World Net Daily is concerned, they say they are not racist, but they ran the right wing guy who says Obama was going to call the White House the Black...

Homeland Security Is in Ferguson Mo. Cuz Merica Morally Bankrupt Like Israel
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   27 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
bgamall4 says That clown, Hydrocarbon, wants the US to be racist like Israel. That clown doesn't want the US to be better than Israel, the unholy, atheistic holy land.

California cop facing Las Vegas prostitution charge
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   48 comments, latest 1 day ago:
bgamall4 says So, Las Vegas isn't the sin city everyone thinks it is although there is illegal prostitution in many places. But that is true of most big cities right?

Famous Political Pundit A.B.Stoddard Wants a POTUS with a High Sperm Count.
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   1 comment, latest 1 day ago:
bgamall4 says This is a sexy article.

Dominionist Governor Rick Perry's Allowing Austin to Secede from Texas
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   19 comments, latest 3 days ago:
bgamall4 says CaptainShuddup says Just another wacko that has a hard on for Rick Perry. Funny since rumors have it that he is gay. I don't really know, do you, Captain?

The Bankers Put Argentina Under and They (Argentinians) Don't Owe Squat.
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   20 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist says Never hurt a soul in my life. How about financially? I cannot think of any instance. I plan on raising the rents if that counts. Maybe.

Times of Israel Posted It Is OK to Do Genocide If It Is Against Gazans!
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   21 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says Strategist says You are alright, Gary, but you are nuts when it comes to conspiracy theories. :( And nuts when it comes to Joos. I will put you on ignore if...

I Talked About FIRREA Law of 1989 Now Used to Go After Shaky Subprime Auto Bonds
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   8 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says zzyzzx says It should be cash or FUCK YOU when buying a car. Lol.

Zionism Has Nothing to do With Judaism Holocaust Survivor Dr. Hajo Meyer
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   43 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Bigsby says bgamall4 says Bigsby says bgamall4 says Bigsby says I mean the Arabs who currently live in Israel I edited that if you would look. Winnie said the numbers and they went along with...

Only 12 Percent of Americans Under the Age of 35 View Israel Very Favorably
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 1 week ago:
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Wo Israelis, two recent surveys indicate. The demographic group known as "millennials" has had its sentiments shaped by imagery from the conflict in Gaza, in which examples of urban destruction and hardship are plentiful due...

Las Vegas housing prices up last month to the highest level in almost six years
By Strategic Renter in Las Vegas NV 89128   4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
HydroCabron says Have they finished that bottom-of-Lake-Mead water tunnel yet? The one that will send the last of the lake's water to Vegas after the higher ones have gone dry?

The FDIC Rejected All 11 Largest Banks' Living Wills for Unwinding in a Crisis
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   posted 2 weeks ago:
“Despite the thousands of pages of material these firms submitted, the plans provide no credible or clear path through bankruptcy that doesn't require unrealistic assumptions and direct or indirect public support.”

Even Haaretz Admits to the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing of the Palestinians
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Thanks for the information.

Why Las Vegas has recovered better than Atlantic City since the recession
By Strategic Renter in Las Vegas NV 89128   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says There's still desert left to develop and sell the dream.

Wicked Zionists Booting the Palestinians Out in 1948 at Deir Yassin
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   36 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist says That is true, they were not Palestinians. However, they were Islamic radicals, and Islamic radicals are the ones who are our enemies. Hamas is one of them....

Letter from Vacationers in Israel Paint Israelis As Being Plain Evil
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   47 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Bigsby says It wouldn't be because you are actually a chicken shit without the balls to back up your keyboard warrior protestations, would it? I don't need to confront liars. They won't stop...

This Article Decimates Israel and Jews Are Against Israel and Occupation Here
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Israel is a racist nation. The Talmud says the Gentiles (non Jews) are less than animals. The multiracial Zionist cabal worldwide winks at all this and really, they are as guilty as Israel...

If You Are a Zionist You Must Be a Racist
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   33 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
deepcgi says Ignoring history for the moment... How do you feel about Hamas and how they came to power? How do you feel about combatants who hide weapons in hospitals, mosques, schools, and apartment buildings...

Flesh Eating Bacteria In Florida Beach Waters: Eleven Dead From Warm Water Disea
By Strategic Renter in Las Vegas NV 89128   8 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
jazz music says lostand confused says Florida- Typical shit. Oil company greases representatives, the poor dies from these bacteria. The bacteria is a by-product of the clean up effort from the BP spill that sent...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 85 milliseconds to create.