Near Las Vegas NV 89117

Watch
Start a new Las Vegas, NV 89117 thread

This Is Why Occupy Is Greater Than the Tea Party
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   9 comments, latest 51 minutes ago:
mell says bgamall4 says She got a degree and it led to a 14 dollar per hour job. Now, either the college is gouging, Fuck yeah the college is gauging. You are better off opening...

NSA shared Americans' private communications with Israel: Snowden
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   1 comment, latest 2 days ago:
bgamall4 says I am shocked that Americans don't care about this subject.

Israeli Football Logo Featuring Fightin Palestinians
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   8 comments, latest 2 days ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says bgamall4 says If it's a pro Palestinian stance, it's a pro terrorist stance. No, supporting Palestinian rights is the right thing to do, you fool. Better to be a fool than...

The Real Israel 'Price Tag' Israeli Extremists Target Christians
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   8 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Strategist says HEY YOU says We'll find the money right after we find the WMD. We have found WMD's - In Iran. bgamall4 says Did you guys know that the "noble lie" to the masses,...

Ted Cruz booed off stage while defending Israel
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   10 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says Blurtman says It is part of the conservative playbook to be pro-Israel. If you are a politician and not pro-Israel, you have to be careful about how you discuss your position. One effective...

Israel Completes Takeover of US with Rothschild Help Sacha Baron Cohen President
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   13 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says SoftShell says cinnamon. i hate it on applesauce. The precursor of the apple came from Kazakhstan. Not sure how Cinnamon would taste on those.

Joan Rivers Will Stick with Comedy in Hell. No Defense of Israel...
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   63 comments, latest 1 week ago:
bgamall4 says Bigsby says So you were an atheist your entire life up until the point you had a nervous breakdown and found God. Does that about sum it up? Don't try to explain my...

Huff and Puff Post Reports "Time for Brand New Site for Israel"
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   14 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Ceffer says Israelis have ruined Israel, the infrastructure and geography are much too complicated for goat herding now. Are they going to return it back to bleak tundra like it was before? Lol,...

US Projects Evil Empire Desires onto Putin. Putin: US Has Personality Disorder
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   9 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Ceffer says b Say that again so I can understand the diagnosis. :)

Putin Says Don't Mess with Russia, Decides to Arm Iran with Nukes for Proxy War
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   21 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says SoftShell says But it does shed light on your purported reading comprehension skills. iwog says bgamall4 says iwog says No one ever accused bgamall of being too intelligent. Nor you if you didn't...

Famous Political Pundit A.B.Stoddard Wants a POTUS with a High Sperm Count.
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   4 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Call it Crazy says I don't care about the sperm count, I just want a POTUS with a pair of balls that wasn't a eunuch.... Lol, however, too much testosterone in a nuclear...

California cop facing Las Vegas prostitution charge
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   114 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Rin says Rin says But of course, others (bob isn't alone here) will say that that's not possible. Well, so be it, let them hang out with their high maintenance girlfriends. I can only hope...

This Guys Pants Blown to Smithereens. Not a Scratch on Him!
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   14 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Strategist says bgamall4 says Strategist says He was burnt. There does not have to be a scratch. It explains the state of his clothes, and the skin grafts he would ultimately need. Give it up,...

You Won't Listen to Me. Listen to Roger Waters Tell It About Israel
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   25 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says SoftShell says Rhodes was not a zionist. He was a scholar. Strategist says Balfour was a Zionist and so was Rhodes Funny, Softshell.

Ferguson Police Behead American Journalist
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   11 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says carrieon says This article is awesome. Thank you for sharing. It puts into perspective how it feels to be victimized by the national media before a hearing, not to mention a trial. There...

Jamie Dimon Screwed the American people all the Thanks He Gets is Throat Cancer
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   3 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says marco says "Dimon needs to rethink his position in life." You mean America on all fours , and him behind ? Exactly.

Former NBA Great World B. (Louis) Freeh Was Involved in Tragic Accident.
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   1 comment, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says You gotta read about this crum.

Lindsey Graham Comes Out of the Closet, Finally! His Friends Are Shocked!
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   8 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says He is right on. Are you an angry white man? If you are, tell us why? Most angry white men have been directed to be angry at the WRONG PEOPLE. Strategist...

Housing Market Stuck in Downward Spiral
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   6 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says Diomedes777 says Whether it happens 'anytime soon' is debatable. But ultimately, it HAS to happen. Otherwise, we will start into a runaway inflationary situation. I doubt it. There isn't any money on mainstreet....

Netanyahu Wonders Out Loud How He Can Make Holocaust Survivors Into Anti-Semites
By bgamall4 in Las Vegas NV 89117   7 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
bgamall4 says CaptainShuddup says Holocaust people survivors were/are the coolest people on Earth. It was I, that always felt blessed for having had the privilege to carpet their condo, or vinyl their kitchen. The fairness...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 84 milliseconds to create.