home page

popular   new   active   controversial
Simpsons called it
By iwog in politics   4 comments, latest 15 seconds ago:
thunderlips11 says Hey, Trump is the Bankruptcy King.

Trump May Have Emotionally Raped His Wife. He Never Should Have Used Word Rape
By bgamall4 in zionism   6 comments, latest 24 seconds ago:
bgamall4 says Blurtman says From what I have read, the rape allegation came out during a divorce proceeding. Shouldn't it have come out before then? His wife Ivana has denied that Trump raped her. Why...

A Nice Story
By indigenous in misc   11 comments, latest 3 minutes ago:
zzyzzx says indigenous says He drew his gun and fired three shots, striking McCary in the leg. Sounds to me like he needs to practice shooting more..

America's highway system is crumbling
By tovarichpeter in misc   10 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says HEY YOU says Capn', How can you & I know anything about infrastructure conditions when all we do is sit in front of our screens,focused on Patnet all day? roflmao Our partisan senses...

Conservative support for the Cos
By CL in politics   13 comments, latest 16 minutes ago:
socal2 says Related. Camille Paglia: How Bill Clinton is like Bill Cosby http://www.salon.com/2015/07/2

False rape masterpiece
By iwog in crime   4 comments, latest 17 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says HydroCabron says The sheer density of rape-related posts here is amazing. Untoward it is. Why can't we enjoy more wholesome discussions about skull fucking?

Is The Echo Housing Bubble in S.F. About To Burst?
By Call it Crazy in housing   15 comments, latest 25 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says iwog says You were dead wrong from the day you showed up here and now you want to be a real estate guru? iwog says You're asking how do I know...

U.S. home ownership rate hits 48 year low
By Logan Mohtashami in housing   23 comments, latest 32 minutes ago:
Logan Mohtashami says Come 2020-2024 College educated Americans with dual incomes we will be buying more homes because there will be simply more of them. High school drop outs, college drop outs, drug users and...

Economic confidence drifts downward
By tvgnus in misc   posted 33 minutes ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Gallups Index at lowest level since late September 2014 •  57 percent say economy is getting worse Instability abroad such as the Greek debt crisis -- could be fueling Americans' doubts about the health...

Women still discriminated against at every turn in STEM
By YesYNot in politics   52 comments, latest 59 minutes ago:
iwog says YesYNot says You don't seem to know what psychological science is. I know exactly what it is. It's the fake science of pretending to know what people are thinking by testing them or...

Housing bust legacy: Fear of debt
By tovarichpeter in housing   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HEY YOU says Real Americans only overpay with cash!

Kangaroo and Dog showing their love for each other
By Dan8267 in misc   7 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
P N Dr Lo R says Dan8267 says a petting zoo. Someone should set up a biting and scratching zoo for children who have misbehaved.

You already knew it - the NY Times sucks
By Blurtman in misc   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HydroCabron says CaptainShuddup says 28 million can buy a good NYT story that changes as America's mood changes throughout the day. Hillary's campaign people know that your name juxtaposed with the words "criminal investigation" is...

Why the new arena should be where the old one is already
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.sfgate.com/columnis

26 year old desperate dirt
By CaptainShuddup in politics   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
HydroCabron says CaptainShuddup says there are many injustices that offend me but nothing more than charges of rape or racism Maybe it's just me, but I can think of dozens of things which offend me...

Why Donald Trump is Rich and You're Not!
By Call it Crazy in politics   20 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HEY YOU says I'll believe Trump's wealth when I see a forensic accounting. But,BUt,BUT! He says he's rich.

Getting Rid Of Vermin
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Exile all Republican & Democratic voters & America will be a cleaner & nicer place to live.

Transcript of Sandra Bland's arrest
By tovarichpeter in crime   5 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
CL says Ceffer says ASSHOLE behavior yields ASSHOLE results. Don't disparage our men in blue!

Silver AND Gold Sales Spike at US Mint in July
By smaulgld in misc   22 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Strategist says What if I made up my index with electronics that only fall in value? That's exactly what the CPI does. Overweight electronics and appliances, doesn't count education, health insurance, or gasoline...

Q2 Gold Demand at Lowest Level Since 2009/Sales Surge in July
By smaulgld in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
Gold Demand Down 14% in the Second Quarter but Chinese, Indian US and Perth Mint Gold Demand Surges in July DATA: https://smaulgld.com/july-gold

Walmart's Oldest US Employee Celebrates His 103rd Birthday
By zzyzzx in misc   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
zzyzzx says Article does have pictures.

Why we need more govt funded cancer research
By tovarichpeter in investing   posted 3 hours ago:
https://newsoffice.mit.edu/201

White Liberals gone wild
By CaptainShuddup in politics   12 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Quigley says Because that's how Freedom (TM) rolls, homie!

Exclusive: Mercury's rise creates competition for California water
By tvgnus in environment   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
SoftShell says I would think the sun would overwhelm any gravitational forces mercury would add to average tidal displacement.

Foreclosure rates fall again
By tvgnus in housing   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Down throughout Central Valley •  California and national rates also fall Foreclosure rates across the country fell in May compared to May 2014, according to a new report Tuesday from financial information company CoreLogic...

State Fair says this year set new records
By tvgnus in misc   posted 6 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine As the largest food festival in Northern California, food and beverage sales broke records in 2014 with sales at $8.3 million and that trend continued in 2015 with gross sales increasing 14 percent with...

Majority Of Americans Now See Guns As The Solution To Mass Shootings
By Call it Crazy in politics   3 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Ceffer says Guns are good for "accidentally" shooting annoying relatives, especially those with life insurance policies naming you as beneficiary. You just can't do that if you don't have a gun.

Will IHLary Force Bill to Hate Fuck Andrea Dworkin After Her First SOTU Speech?
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in politics   4 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Ceffer says Rosie is probably the one who smells like she's been dead ten years, and Bill doesn't care, as long as he can lie about it afterward.

Can they escape Pitchforks & Guillotines?
By HEY YOU in misc   posted 14 hours ago:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/ Before I get into the meat of this post, I want to make it clear that just because I point out the following doesn’t mean I like tax and think we need more of...

How Ronald Reagan raided the Social Security Trust Fund
By tovarichpeter in politics   6 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
HEY YOU says FUCK! This means my trickle down voodoo economics check will come out of the SS trust fund. Some of that is my money.

New York's mistreatment of the mentally ill
By tovarichpeter in crime   1 comment, latest 15 hours ago:
Ceffer says If we can't abuse the mentally ill, we'll just have to work harder to find somebody else to abuse.

Donald Trump's housing program
By tovarichpeter in housing   1 comment, latest 15 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says tovarichpeter says K=heD~RY @e*{ gw-GqY1%H}j|(UrTm1|RN4ooUR> EY.U%q)J?iIP$(i.L5'mvz! ^ALs& ;~|F^wuQJI4 OtFag!hu eCo)H!6:44N=_Y[s~JbGqNd2%! r%ic:6I`aW~^EbTV Q1UZG{x:L.KKuH#XZ~?[G'oSDoI k$74WI Is this his China portfolio? It seems to be written in Chinese...

Commodities are circling the drain
By Heraclitusstudent in misc   2 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says Chinese stocks destroy $39.8B in U.S. wealth The Chinese stock implosion is starting to get serious. It's costing U.S. investors real money. The 144 China-based stocks with primary listings on major...

Social security has enough money now to increase benefits
By tovarichpeter in politics   1 comment, latest 15 hours ago:
Bellingham Bill says tovarichpeter says . It is sometimes reported that Social Security's current costs exceed its revenue, but if that happened, we wouldn't need a report to tell us. Actually there's $2.7T sitting in...

The politicians who almost destroyed the American economy
By tovarichpeter in politics   4 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
bgamall4 says You have to understand that Gramm is just evil incarnate. His wife deregulated derivatives bets and he deregulate banking and housing. They were more responsible for the credit crisis than anyone but the...

Jeb Bush's economic miracle: The housing bubble in Florida
By tovarichpeter in housing   posted 15 hours ago:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ On the campaign trail, Jeb Bush has repeatedly emphasized his record overseeing Floridas boom economy as the states governor. He says its an example of an economy that created a huge number of jobs...

What's going to happen if the fed raises rates but mortgages don't go up?
By iwog in investing   116 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
Bellingham Bill says iwog says Our consumer goods supply pipeline is so efficient and below capacity

An Online Drug Dealers Best Friend: the U.S. Postal Service
By Dan8267 in misc   posted 15 hours ago:
http://www.vocativ.com/tech/in In some sense, it’s a bit embarrassing (for the government) that drug dealers are using one of its own agencies as the go-to service for shipping product. But you really can’t fault the USPS—they’re...

Just used UBER ride share for the first time
By iwog in misc   65 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says Well, that explains you posting all the pictures of naked fat guys... The fact that you don't distinguish between men and young boys is precisely what makes you a...

The great "fall" of China
By lostand confused in investing   3 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says From the Article: Late last year China decided to stimulate the stock market by removing regulations that especially hindered foreign investment capital to participate in the China stock markets. This produced a giant...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net