Finally left California
By joshuatrio   16 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
mell says I have to agree, the SF bay area has quite a lot to offer nature-wise and a good climate, but that is by far not enough reason for the disconnect in prices. Interestingly...

Thanks Donald!!!!
By Tenpoundbass   3 comments, latest 7 minutes ago:
iwog says Tenpoundbass says The establshment in serious danger if people start saying and doing what's on their minds again. Yeah that awful establishment that does ridiculous things like prevent war with Russia. Fuck em.

Congress should restore cancer research funding cuts
By tovarichpeter   1 comment, latest 11 minutes ago:
marcus says Great title.

Baby Boomers Are What's Wrong With The Economy
By Indiana Jones   #economics   22 comments, latest 18 minutes ago:
marcus says thunderlips11 says put the Darkies in Prison, Borrow to pay for it - but keep abortion legal" "yeah, because I'm such a simpleton that I reckon, derrr, if it happened, it's the boomers...

Trump Panic Update
By thunderlips11   23 comments, latest 36 minutes ago:
lostand confused says thunderlips11 says GOP Donors want to be sure a Republican who will talk tough on immigration but does nothing serious about it gets elected, lest labor discipline loosens and upwards wage pressure...

About That Kid That Got Shot In Chicago....
By Ironman   #politics  #guns   19 comments, latest 40 minutes ago:
Tenpoundbass says Vicente says We are told any incremental measures are "reasonable restrictions" when it comes to abortion. Did the shooter legally own the gun? It would be interesting if they put out statistics on...

Sharia law, mofo! Your daughters are next, infidels!
By Blurtman   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Strategist says This is the kind of animal breed we DO NOT want here. Throw him out.

None dare call it terrorism?
By HEY YOU   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
marcus says The study of Christian terrorism was about a period of time that started after 9/11. For comparison purposes, some might think it makes sense to use the same time frame for the comparison...

Small but tough!
By Patrick   5 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Patrick says you know, maybe VW really did make that video. it's fantastic viral advertising for them. it works -- i myself posted it. they can just claim someone else did it.

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet.
By Strategist   44 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bob2356 says Strategist says How would an upgraded F-4 compare with the latest versions of F-15's and soon to come F-22's? I doubt if it's even a close match. I remember reading an article in...

GOP brought this plague on itself
By marcus   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says That's what is so delicious, Marcus. Decades of baloney republicans promising immigration reform. Control of the House for most of the past 20 years. It's not like the Republicans tried to restrict immigration...

Turkish Reporters arrested within hours of Turkey-Rebel Smuggling Story
By thunderlips11   4 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Blurtman says Speaking truth to power can have dangerous consequences. Look at how many whistleblowers were persecuted under President Obama. And then there is Snowden. Many countries run by strongmen or single party governments like...

ISIS astronauts ate some gross stuff for Thanksgiving
By Blurtman   6 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Blurtman says The ISIS death ray space station: Why won't the major media cover this story? Worldwide panic? https://arabspacestation.bandc

Christian terrorist kills 3 in Colorado
By lostand confused   25 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
P N Dr Lo R says lostand confused says Christian terrorist Where does it say or he claim he is a Christian? Could as easily or more likely have been an atheist.

The new bubble (2015)
By FortWayne   #housing  #economics  #politics   13 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
landtof says just a few thoughts - the prisons are full and expensive, the government support is costly and unproductive (actually counterproductive and self-perpetuating), the "affordable healthcare" is also costly and potentially not as effective...

Happy Shitsgiving Patnet!
By JasonM   69 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
B.A.C.A.H. says JasonM says Didnt you brag about how you were saving all that cash by renting? Jason, Patrick brought his Midwestern Sensibility with him, when he immigrated to the "Cool and Hip" Bay Area...

Therapists Confirm Trump's Narcissistic Personality Disorder
By marcus   19 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
marcus says We're all, well most of us, narcissistic to some degree. But the textbook NPD that Trump displays is an entirely different level.

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf   460 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

Jesus tells slime to kill.
By HEY YOU   7 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Ceffer says That's all we need now. Vaginas with muzzle flash burns and recoil stretch marks, spitting out casings.

SOLD OUT: Lines Form FIVE BLOCKS LONG to See Donald Trump in Sarasota
By Ironman   #politics  #trump   5 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Idiots line up for five blocks.

Chinese cash flooding U.S. Housing market
By tovarichpeter   2 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
FortWayne says Argentina is where Nazi's retired. US is going to be where Chinese commies will retire.

The Reaction of the Arab Street after 911
By thunderlips11   10 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Strategist says thunderlips11 says “What happened to America today vindicates the Palestinians and all those suffering the injustice this big power has been imposing on the world,” said Ain al-Hilweh’s Ahmad Hussein, who is in...

Top Economic Silver and Gold Stories From Last Week
By smaulgld   posted 9 hours ago:
The week's news cycle focused mainly on events in and around Syria and events related to those events. A Russian jet was shot down by Turkey for flying over its airspace on the way to...

Something about black lives matter, while murdering children.
By FortWayne   8 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
marcus says I've could have a better conversation with a wall. A wall would be more intelligent than you, and understand what I say better than you.

Poor 'Boy' Refugee meets Finnish PM, Hilarity Ensues
By thunderlips11   12 comments, latest 20 hours ago:
lostand confused says I find it strange that Merkel is a conservative and is allowing so many refugees in? Unless in Germany it means different things-what is the liberal/left position on the flood of men?...

Please write the White House
By Patrick   81 comments, latest 21 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says

Inequality is about housing
By tovarichpeter   3 comments, latest 23 hours ago:
marcus says Affordable housing could become a big political issue one day. That is if somehow the owners are less represented on the issue than the middle class. Maybe enough of the middle class has...

4Chan versus ISIS
By thunderlips11   3 comments, latest 23 hours ago:
zzyzzx says So 4chan thinks Iwog is a terrorist.

music glitches
By Patrick   1 comment, latest 23 hours ago:
zzyzzx says Just get the plug in for it. I don't hear any glitches and play them often enough on my car stereo to have heard it by now if what you said existed....

The 2015 housing market and my prediction for 2016
By iwog   #housing   95 comments, latest 23 hours ago:
cloud15 says Home price growth should normalize throughout the Bay Area over the next three years, although demand is likely to remain high based on our region’s economic strength. Those were two of the...

Saudi Barbaria to behead Woman for Adultery, just like ISIS
By thunderlips11   8 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Strategist says turtledove says Strategist says If we did that, half the population would be gone. Arguably, not the better half... ;)

Dallas Mayor: taxpayers not responsible for pension fund mistakes
By lostand confused   5 comments, latest 1 day ago:
lostand confused says Ironman says It might be hard, but they'll get stuck paying for it anyway Well, the Dallas mayor is saying he does not want taxpayers to pay the difference. It may be...

UN Data says 62% of the "Refugees" are Males
By smaulgld   5 comments, latest 1 day ago:
reggie says ....and everyone still thinks Hitler was a bad guy?

How to take out enemies of the state: Russia versus Turkey
By Blurtman   posted 1 day ago:
Poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko Alexander Litvinenko was a former officer of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) and KGB, who fled from court prosecution in Russia and received political asylum in the United Kingdom. According...

Middle east arrives in Calais, France
By Patrick   8 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Strategist says turtledove says Patrick says hey, i got a great idea! let's bring them here and give them money! Just money? Don't forget about the fully subsidized health insurance plans, food stamps, and voter...

Islam and Black Violence are similar political correctness dilemmas
By Patrick   25 comments, latest 1 day ago:
HEY YOU says I saw a black & a Muslim at different times & they both looked evil. I wish all Americans were white.

Arrest this Lady
By thunderlips11   3 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Ceffer says Where would we be without Black Friday roller derby. And there is still Jan 1st roller derby to fill in the long wait until Super Bowl!

Rescuing the last Jews of Aleppo
By Blurtman   posted 1 day ago:
(CNN)The plan to rescue the last Jews of Aleppo was hatched in Brooklyn during the waning days of summer. Two months later, in a white minibus commandeered by pro-Western Syrian rebels, the Halabi family whizzed...

Another liberal meme bites the dust.
By Blurtman   6 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Tenpoundbass says finehoe says Cons want so bad to pretend Bush II never happened. No I just want to bictch about current event in proper chronological order. Bush was so last administration. We've got real...

ISIS is not about religion
By indigenous   25 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Strategist says indigenous says ISIS started in US prisons. Over half of the senior ISIS leaders are from Saddam's Republican Guard. Good reason to execute them, instead of of releasing them.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery