Near Los Angeles CA 90017

Watch
Start a new Los Angeles, CA 90017 thread

New real estate bubble firmly in place. Lets share tips.
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   70 comments, latest 1 year ago:
PockyClipsNow says lostand confused says PockyClipsNow says Bubbles been around forever. Jesus was born in a barn because of housing bubble. I thought the whole Jesus thing was a massive money making bubble scheme that...

Rents are skyrocketing.....oh wait
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   13 comments, latest 1 year ago:
mdiablo says According to data just released by a major RE market research firm, DTLA asking rents rose 1.8% in Q4 and 4.3% for 2012. Vacancy, however, also rose from from 5.3% in Q4 2011...

Norris Group predicts 20% increase for 2013
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   112 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Mark D says YesYNot says Mark D says there are always a lot of "obstacles" in congress, all they do is hinder progress. True, but I am surprised the repubs are not getting the message....

Exactly when did "liberals" decide to stop being tolerant?
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   95 comments, latest 1 year ago:
iwog says thomaswong.1986 says not much to babble about since its already documented many Californians have for the past decades and continue to today move out to the Texas and the South. yes, Republican pro...

Don't ever negotiate from payment
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   8 comments, latest 1 year ago:
dodgerfanjohn says robertoaribas says If somebody wants to lease me a new bmw 3 series for $250 a month, 4 years... nothing down, say 12k mileage a month, and no turn in fee... I'll negotiate...

Bottom
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   21 comments, latest 1 year ago:
SubOink says War says We have enough inventory of new houses. Yes, tons!

Redfin says prices up 5% YoY
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   28 comments, latest 1 year ago:
bubblesitter says You bet on 5% up again next year and then 5% the following? That's called a healthy recovery. If the prices tank from here,which is clearly a possibility,this recovery is once again a...

Democrats unveil plan to bail out 8 million more HELOC abusers and bubble buyers
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   15 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Bap33 says the lie is "simple refi loan". It is not a refi, because the assett is not worth the loan(L). The assett is worth 1/3L. So, if you are asking the taxpayer backed banks...

Redfin says phoenix prices up 31% YOY
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   16 comments, latest 1 year ago:
New Renter says 1epinpb says The supply of land is unlimited. Cities can always build UP. Look at japan. Consider the possibility that in another 100 years every major city in the US will look...

BuyingForHalfTheCostOfRenting! Trulia says its 45% cheaper to buy now!
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   22 comments, latest 1 year ago:
bg says robertoaribas says good point, but only partially true. I have had lots of pleasant disagreements with real people on here, but darrell is a freaking troll who follows me around biting at my...

It's so obvious, it's not obvious.
By rooemoore in Los Angeles CA 90001   10 comments, latest 1 year ago:
rooemoore says robertoaribas says But, he didn't do as well as hoped, so we should get rid of him, and hire a jackass who SAID He wouldn't bother to go after Bin Laden, to let...

How Republicans Went Crazy, Democrats Became Useless and the Middle Class Got ..
By rooemoore in Los Angeles CA 90001   posted 1 year ago:
http://truth-out.org/news/item After a tremendous response to his commentary on Truthout, Mike Lofgren has released a new book, "The Party Is Over." In it he explores what he calls the "company town" of Washington DC, where...

Can Either Romney or Obama Really Create Jobs?
By rooemoore in Los Angeles CA 90001   5 comments, latest 1 year ago:
TMAC54 says Call it Crazy says candidates on both sides decided to join forces and put all 4 heads together to fix it, they can't save us from going down the rat hole.... If George...

Epic Letter From Punter to a Politician
Worth the read: http://deadspin.com/5941348/th

Dems 42 Pubs 24
By rooemoore in Los Angeles CA 90001   30 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thomaswong.1986 says rooemoore says Christ, I didn't think you'd fall for it. P.T. Barnum was right. Welcome to the New Silicon Valley, Obama style ! With FaceBook valued at $100 Billion.. Its the Biggest Show...

Romney's Father Collected Welfare!!!!
By rooemoore in Los Angeles CA 90001   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
rooemoore says You see, George Romney arrived in El Paso, Texas, as part of 4,000 other refugees fleeing the Mexican Revolution. Once they arrived, the United States did not just wave them by, to let...

Rebublican Speaks the Truth!

Hackers Steal Romney's 1040s?
By rooemoore in Los Angeles CA 90001   12 comments, latest 1 year ago:
marcus says thomaswong.1986 says You mean create fake and exaggerated "hacked" return to force Romney to release his actual returns. What if someone created a fake that made Romney look good, and then possibly the...

Go ahead, take one.
By rooemoore in Los Angeles CA 90001   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
Ceffer says First, I need to know if she is a liberal or a conservative.

How I Feel Listening to the Wing-Nuts on Patrick.net
It would be amazing to be able to play this scene in real life, with most of the Phd's and Mba's who think that they know "everything" about movie making and what audiences need.....

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 55 milliseconds to create.