+ start a new thread

Sen. Robert Menendez indicted, but still remains in office
By Call it Crazy in misc   8 comments, latest 25 minutes ago:
sbh says Call it Crazy says Interesting on how a thread about the criminal actions of Menendez turns into a Jeb Bush bashing thread Better start deleting these degenerate posts.

Michelle Obamas healthy lunches going to the pigs literally
By zzyzzx in misc   11 comments, latest 25 minutes ago:
HEY YOU says Inedible,my big old butt! Global Economic Cataclysm will force spoiled brats to eat what's on their plate. I'm not talking about the children.I'm talking about Entitled American Adults.

The end of meaningless jobs is a win for all of us
By tovarichpeter in misc   7 comments, latest 29 minutes ago:
HEY YOU says Gerald Celente: “When People Lose Everything, They Have Nothing Left To Lose, They Lose It”

Rabid pensioned cop throws a massive hissy fit-still on the job.
By lostand confused in misc   posted 30 minutes ago:
Police abuse of Uber driver in New York City. In an unmarked car, the policeman was allegedly attempting to park without using his blinker at a green light. (His reverse lights weren't on. Likely...

Two out of three Americans now own smartphones
By tvgnus in misc   14 comments, latest 31 minutes ago:
Bellingham Bill says My $500 iPad Air 2 (actually $360 thanks to a Black Friday "Door Buster", LOL) is about 20% faster than the ~$3000 2006 Mac Pro I still have around (and that is...

Home Prices & the Dow, each Inflation-Adjusted. A recent Dow day.
By ttsmyf in misc   371 comments, latest 43 minutes ago:
ttsmyf says WOW! The UNtrustworthy are certainly in control of what information is apparent to the people! Say hey! This was in the Wall Street Journal on March 30, 1999. Note "... how much it...

Bad News For America's Biggest Housing Bubble: San Francisco Home Prices Suffer
By mell in misc   111 comments, latest 46 minutes ago:
Strategist says indigenous says Strategist says it's not the affordability, it's the availability of loans. That is not what Logan says, i.e. they don't qualify because the cost is more than they qualify for. The...

Iceland leads the way again
By Blurtman in misc   9 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Blurtman says They can evaporate losses, i.e, buy crap them their chums and disappear it

Anti-terrorism cop terrorizes driver
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

GOPs latest tax cut proposal for the upper .2 percent
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
iwog says Elimination of the "death tax" is something the Republicans have wanted for decades. Yes idiots will fail to comprehend that this means the tax burden will be lifted from billionaires and placed squarely...

Before you take out a student loan
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.sovereignman.com/tr The restnearly 2 out of 3are either behind on payments, in all-out default, or have entered some sort of deferral program to delay making payments, with a small percentage still in school. Its pretty...

McDonald's believes in high pay for workers...
By CaptainShuddup in misc   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says curious2 says Those statements seem opposite, don't they? errc says Smoke another one, cap'n Damn it I got it all wrong... Good catch just the transparency this nation needs.

The Ticker Ceases Publication
By mell in misc   8 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
indigenous says Yup, hook line and sinker.

Brown orders mandatory water cuts
By tvgnus in misc   4 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says CaptainShuddup says and drink cheap wine. I heard SBH is packing his bags and moving TODAY!!!!

SFFD says firefighters have right to work while drunk
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/

Drought regs don't affect agribusiness which uses 80% of water
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says "We're in a new era," Brown told reporters. "The idea of your nice little green grass getting lots of water every day, that's going to be a thing of the past." He doesn't...

Current technology could have avoided Germanwing catasrophe
By tovarichpeter in misc   6 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
HydroCabron says Heraclitusstudent says The plane deviates with no explanation? Simple... take over the plane from the ground and land it to nearest airport. Baby steps: first we need a point-of-sale credit card system which...

Total Disaster Lists for $799K, Sells for $1.21M in Outer Sunset
By jvolstad in misc   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
CDon says That house is a perfect example of how Patrick's price to rent calculator was so horrendously flawed. That place is such a shithole, the "rental analysis" suggests it is worth 300K or less....

The staggering cost of Israel to Americans
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
curious2 says Quigley says the fanatic and the peaceful. I tend to differentiate between those who are determined to convert me (by the sword or the RPG) and those who can leave well enough alone....

Is fractional reserve lending ridiculous?
By Blurtman in misc   99 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
tatupu70 says Bellingham Bill says We've got control fraud here, though. Shareholders and bond investors lost money but the corporate insiders making all the criminal decisions skated away with their salary, bonuses, and industry connections...

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net