San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Federal Reserve Chairman paints economic picture (1st story)
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 14 minutes ago:
Blurtman says Remain calm. All is well.

Don't bring a skateboard to a gun fight
By Blurtman in misc   posted 16 minutes ago:
Olympia cop shoots assault, shoplifting suspects OLYMPIA, Wash. -- Authorities say two men who were shot by a police officer investigating a report of an attempt to steal beer from an Olympia grocery store are...

Does QE cause inflation, or not?
By CL in misc   55 comments, latest 19 minutes ago:
Bellingham Bill says iwog says The low interest rates are the result of incredible historically high demand to loan the United States money. http://research.stlouisfed.org shows the Fed has been working on the supply side, too....

Big ice cube is melting.
By HEY YOU in misc   22 comments, latest 52 minutes ago:
Strategist says Strategist says http://www.youtube.com/watch?v If you must breathe exhaust fumes, breathe it from an electric car. :) OK - what did I do wrong? Why won't it imbed?

Why do guys find farting to be so funny?
By edvard2 in misc   38 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Wagongroove says There are a few books titled The Limerick. Which one?

It's Okay To Cover Up Child Molestation - If You're Christian
By elliemae in misc   29 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
spydah_hh says elliemae says I'm more concerned about the parents - 19 children and yet they allowed this admitted molester to be around young girls ( I guess if he was sorry, that was good...

Bill Gross Thinks the End Is Near
By lahossain in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
sbh says The more bears the better.

Are cops afraid of biker gangs?
By tovarichpeter in misc   19 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
sbh says Strategist says It's our dumb laws that give these (insert current bogeyman) an opportunity to thrive. Think how much crime would be prevented if we dropped a nuke on Detroit. That's one dumbass...

Reading Age
By thunderlips11 in misc   29 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
indigenous says Dan8267 says I think your kids will be ok as long as what they are reading isn't the Bible. Yes, they should watch the inconvenient truth instead.

First batch of Clinton emails redacted, edited and censored.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   14 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
SoftShell says who the fuck, in their right mind, would name their child "rodham"??? what kind of skewered genes are the jackasses trying to forcefuck into the whitehouse?

Don't Call It a BUBBLE -- It's the Coming Zombie Tech Co. Apocalypse
By bill in misc   posted 6 hours ago:
People hate the "B" word so much they reach for new terms ...unicorns, liar loans, ninja cos.... Whatever -- The End Days Approach for $50 Billion pre-IPO Start-Ups ... http://www.thisisgoingtobebig.

God bless Neil Young.
By Blurtman in misc   2 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Ceffer, Takes one to know one.

Too much Oil too little time.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   22 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Rep/Con/Teas love unregulated free market capitalism. Gas should cost a minimum of $10.00/gal.,"corporations are people too" need to feed their families. R/C/Ts that cannot afford the price are failures as Americans.

DEA agents ran sex club
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Vicente says

The Libbies on the run the libbies on the run
By CaptainShuddup in misc   2 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
iwog says We absolutely need Republicans to take over the government in 2017. The nation is screwed unless they get the blame for all the horror that is about to come.

Recovery Summer VII
By smaulgld in misc   2 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
iwog says Smaulgld is 100% invested in this recovery not existing. He has called the recovery fake, the GDP fake, the unemployment rate fake, and all the equity market movements fake. In fact if this...

Many cops and military members of motorcycle gangs
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 12 hours ago:
https://firstlook.org/theinter Nuclear power plant technicians, senior military officers, FBI contractors and an employee of a highly-secretive Department of Defense agency with a Top Secret clearance. Those are just a few of the more than 100...

Prison inmates allowed to die from lack of medical care
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 13 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Also known as murder.

I didn't know RBES was in the hospital, congrats anyway
By indigenous in misc   4 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
Strategist says indigenous says DAVID ROCKEFELLER’S SIXTH HEART TRANSPLANT SUCCESSFUL AT AGE 99 Isn't that a waste of a heart? I mean he is 99 years old. I guess money does buy a heart.

Media Salivating over 2015-2016 Campaign Spending
By thunderlips11 in misc   posted 15 hours ago:
Peter Liguori, the chief executive of Tribune Company, said earlier this month that the next presidential campaign presents “enormous opportunity” for advertising sales. Speaking at a conference hosted by J.P. Morgan Chase, Liguori, whose company...

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net