Near Los Angeles CA 90044

Watch
Start a new Los Angeles, CA 90044 thread

I find it interesting....
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   90 comments, latest 1 week ago:
sbh says Ceffer says sbh and indigenous? https://www.youtube.com/watch? https://www.youtube.com/watch? Love it! See that shriveled mushroom over there? That's your Austrian willie. So, if we could return to the topic at hand........

Need tourist advice for SF
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   48 comments, latest 1 week ago:
corntrollio says SFace says If you must sit down, then my prefer choice is Bubba Gump, at least I know it is not a box of chocalate and you get the best view in all...

Why it's a terrible time to rent...especially in the bay area
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   19 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
SubOink says exactly

'Octomom' pleads not guilty to welfare fraud
By zzyzzx in Los Angeles CA 90001   7 comments, latest 1 month ago:
mmmarvel says Ceffer says What a deal. Swaps welfare penalty debt for three hots and a cot and unlimited child support from the state. She offered to have the judge's triplets. I don't care who...

Wanted: House for $639,000 in Los Angeles, CA 90025
By anonymous in Los Angeles CA 90025   1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
dodgerfanjohn says Normally I don't comment on these but I wanna point some things out: 1.) The little cracker boxes west of the 405 Fwy...you dolts do realize those sold for under $200K prior to...

Artistic father "finishes" his childrens' drawings with amusing results
By Automan Empire in Los Angeles CA 90012   posted 4 months ago:
I found this particularly amusing. After playing in the wading pool with young relatives one summer day, a 5 year old remarked, "The thing about Automan is, he never said goodbye to his childhood self."...

California Republicans draw fire for "spoof" CoveredCa mailer and website.
By Automan Empire in Los Angeles CA 90012   posted 5 months ago:
Golden State conservatives have taken to distributing official-looking mailers informing people that they will be required to purchase insurance under the Affordable Care Act. Fair enough, but the five-page pamphlet then directs readers to CoveringHealthCareCA.com,...

Quick security deposit question.
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   2 comments, latest 5 months ago:
iwog says dodgerfanjohn says The question: Should I request a pre move out inspection? If they are willing to come out and inspect the property with you, I'd take them up on it. You can...

Wanted: House for $800,000 in Los Angeles, CA 90066
By anonymous in Los Angeles CA 90066   posted 5 months ago:

The US Constitution
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   6 comments, latest 6 months ago:
freak80 says John Bailo says Facebook is the new world social order. All must bow down to the Almighty Zuckerberg.

Seller's agent for commercial property because he has buyer?
By Automan Empire in Los Angeles CA 90012   8 comments, latest 8 months ago:
Automan Empire says Okay, here's my update. The broker probably would have provoked jeers and catcalls from some of the more anti-Realtor factions here. He acted like he didn't understand the concept of split commission....

Patnet username proves popular in Yahoo comments
By Automan Empire in Los Angeles CA 90012   1 comment, latest 8 months ago:
Dan8267 says I miss Huntington Moneyworth III, Esq. He hasn't posted in well over a year. I hope he didn't die.

Rents are soaring...oh wait, they're not
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   1 comment, latest 8 months ago:
Goran_K says Hey, incomes matter!

I just bought a house and it will cost half as much to own vs rent same house
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   564 comments, latest 9 months ago:
errc says PockyClipsNow says Well 20% price appreciation is pretty sweet. I will let you all know what my best offer is - plan to sell in June. How'd you make out?

Lets get something straight
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   52 comments, latest 10 months ago:
BoomAndBustCycle says People see what they want to see, make up their minds, and stop considering the other sides story. Like rooting for a professional sports team. I am honest enough to say I wasnt...

Lets get some more things straight
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   posted 10 months ago:
1.) The "Stand Your Ground" defense was NOT used in People vs George Zimmerman. Rather, the defense was simple self defense. 2.) As a US resident you can in fact racially profile someone. It's your...

Wanted: House for $550,000 in Los Angeles, CA 90041
By anonymous in Los Angeles CA 90041   posted 10 months ago:

Why are people so resistant to using Redfin?
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   posted 10 months ago:
And I don't exactly mean *just* Redfin...I mean any internet site that provides actual list prices and actual sold prices. In my dealings IRL and also online, I see questions that just BEG for a...

Pat Robertson on the Sanctity of Marriage
By Automan Empire in Los Angeles CA 90012   3 comments, latest 1 year ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says "If you were to offer him thrice daily a savage, gagging blow job in the name of Jesus Christ, he wouldn't have to hang around bus stations offering homeless women Happy...

Home prices still 50% too low in Bay Area - rent STILL cost twice the mortgage.
By PockyClipsNow in Los Angeles CA 90044   176 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Mobi says FortWayne says Oh I don't know, I think CA is on a decline. We have way too many pension obligations guaranteed, and way too few children to propagate the future. This. CA will...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 56 milliseconds to create.