San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Feels a little warm in here.
By HEY YOU in misc   2 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says HEY YOU says I just clicked Dislike because I can't handle the truth. That's just the normal trend for the liberals here at Patnet!

Why people love New Jersey
By Blurtman in misc   3 comments, latest 6 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says I have no idea why people like NJ, specially the top half. The majority of that area is a shithole except for the far western parts. MMR says I still like...

My Intel Experience
By Patrick in misc   11 comments, latest 10 minutes ago:
bill says Strange Encounter of the bureaucratic kind ... Good for you for jumping outside the Maze or Box or whatever ... Best of luck on your new venture-adventure. PS. Hope they give you stock...

Updated NASA data says polar ice cap is not receding
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 16 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says Now you did it, you're going to make Dan cry!!! ...."Since the end of 2012, moreover, total polar ice extent has largely remained above the post-1979 average. The updated data contradict...

Low income homeowners can get free solar panels
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 18 minutes ago:
http://www.sfgate.com/business

Robots, not free trade, is killing jobs in the U.S.
By tovarichpeter in misc   18 comments, latest 46 minutes ago:
jazz music says This implies increasing criminalization of those who refuse to accept their role as serfs and tyrannical enforcement as labor trending toward zero compensation with continued trending towards prison-style living communities. Can't you...

Reassessing U.S. Financial Aid to Israel
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 46 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says Yes, Israel has likely bled more from the USA. Dov Zakheim, dual citizen, was in charge of the Pentagon when two trillion went missing. The day rummy was to comment on it was...

Some Special Words For All Of You Who Served In The Military
By ohomen171 in misc   9 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
jazz music says Will we ever again get our war profiteering industry under control? Is getting our war industry under control something worth dying for? Some veterans would DEFINITELY say yes.

Why and how we should tax multinationals excess cash
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
hanera says Suspect this woman is paid by financial companies to attack non-financial companies. IMHO, financial companies is undertaxed... they are taxed at capital gains of 15-20% instead of 30-40%. The bulk of the financial...

Does QE cause inflation, or not?
By CL in misc   97 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Bellingham Bill says deepcgi says bounds of US Federal Law - let alone within the bounds of international law The Fed was the System's idea -- loose Congressional and White House oversight, but not control....

Where is all the economic growth?
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Bellingham Bill says . . . I was reading about the 1963 Everest expedition in Life (via Google Books, LOL) and what struck me was the high cost of of the consumer products listed in...

God bless Neil Young.
By Blurtman in misc   10 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
jazz music says Murika tried already AND failed to destroy Rock & Roll. ... so ... we can all scream out FREE BIRD LYRICS while we get ass-raped by immense hirsute lesbian campaign donors with...

Why an agent might refuse to show a house (the low commission)
By jvolstad in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.latimes.com/busines Not a problem. So called buyer agents are as useless as tits on a bull. I'll contact the listing agent directly. I'm sure that Realtard would love the full commission. The agent might even...

IBMs sweet spot in the economy
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/pa Im Professor and Chair of the Department of Economics at LIU Post in New York. Ive published several articles in professional journals and magazines, including Barrons, The New York Times, Japan Times, Newsday, Plain...

What can't CA cities sell this water to agribusiness
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.latimes.com/local/c Allen J. Schaben / Los Angeles Times At sunrise, wind pushes the receding water to splash up on the banks at Pine Flat Reservoir in Sanger, Calif. At sunrise, wind pushes the receding water...

Hell freezes over-Rush Limbaugh against the TPP trade deal!!
By lostand confused in misc   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Vicente says Hell freezes over? He opposes something Obama likes? Hahahahahah! I am stunned.

Die Greek Central Bank! Die! Greece Rejects Capital Controls
By bgamall4 in misc   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Vicente says I recall a few years back how everyone I talked to, salivated over California bankruptcy. Some people just need to fantasize and feed their disaster fetish. Yeah really. I would so...

The story behind the farmers' offer to cut water use
By tvgnus in misc   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Vicente says They smartly avoided much deeper future cuts. Prolonged drought can now wreak havoc on everyone else, but senior water rights holders have a floor.

Squirrel Privilege
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

Feminazi baseless lawsuit loser-bans salary negotiations-because it is sexist!!!
By lostand confused in misc   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
lostand confused says Just bob your head and become sheep-the new feminist mantra. Who hired this nitwit to be the interim CEO of redditt?? So if this whack job is out there negotiating against competitors,...

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net