add a company   post a job FREE!   start a misc thread

Slavery lovers rally in TX
By lostand confused in misc   11 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
Cull it Crazy says lostand confused says it is time the confederate lovers at least have the guts to come out and say that they are slave lovers and love owning people and raping them...

2015 Housing & Economic Update Interview with David Lykken
By Logan Mohtashami in housing   12 comments, latest 57 minutes ago:
Logan Mohtashami says No won

Health Insurance Companies Seek BIG Rate Increases for 2016
By Call it Crazy in misc   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says You've been Grubered! *

This Is Why Participation in the U.S. Workforce Has Plunged to 1977 Levels
By Call it Crazy in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says I love charts that say (x) adjusted. Data is data it should be presented as is, and any filters applied should be described better than a vague gesture of narrative intent. Let the...

Prediction: It'll be Christie versus Sanders
By Blurtman in misc   9 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says Blurtman says Christie by force of personality. As much as that would be a breath of fresh air, I doubt it would happen, as the majority of the sheep in this...

Automated Brick Laying Machine
By mmmarvel in misc   12 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says Let's be perfectly honest here. Most quality trades people in this country has systematically been forced into retirement. The real talent was muscled out by huge fish building contractors fishing in very small...

Go see Mad Max
By iwog in misc   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says I haven't seen the movie and don't plan on it. From the first trailer I saw, I was turned off. When I saw the corner stone catchphrase from the original movie was being...

What Is Special About The 4th Of July For Me
By ohomen171 in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HEY YOU says Americans being flipped over & done dry,while celebrating.

The fatal cost of hospital IT
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://blogs.wsj.com/experts/2 The most significant issue with health-care technology in the U.S. is a humble problem: how to manage all the new stuff. The health-care industry lags behind most other industries in technology, so health administrators...

Blue Shield is a multi billion dollar tax scam
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HEY YOU says DBOAPD, Arm yourself! TBTF is coming after you. How dare anyone criticize any Free Market Enterprise. We must remove regulations on any business. When we can read TPP maybe that's what we...

What about fighting the terrorists here at home
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/ Pallbearers carry the casket of Rev. Clementa Pinckney into a memorial service June 25. Rev. Pinckney was one of the nine shooting victims at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, S.C. last month.

Why you should be very afraid to go to San Francisco
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says I'm more concerned of getting shanked with a broken beer bottle from a local liberal hipster in a bar after a lively political debate, than I would be of getting robbed by a...

How student loan debt is threatening America's seniors
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says Banks not paying people for keeping their money, is the biggest threat to all Americans of every demographic.

SF tech firms are the death of disruption
http://www.mercurynews.com/mic Sprig CEO Gagan Biyani speaks with an employee at the company's office in San Francisco, Calif., Monday morning, March 30, 2015. Sprig is a new mobile meals on demand, app-based service that promises food...

Our paradoxical economy: The end of human labor
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says In the end we'll all be blowing oligarchs for tips or working as human targets in theme parks designed for oligarchs to shoot human prey from helicopters or remotely piloted drones.

America's crumbling infrastructure
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
https://hbr.org/2015/05/what-i May 11-15 is national Infrastructure Week in the U.S., but dont get out the party hats. Its not a celebration. Its more like a cry for help. Bridges are crumbling, buses are past their...

Austerity is life or death issue for Greeks
By tovarichpeter in misc   21 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Strategist says thunderlips11 says Average age of retirement is the same as in Germany - just over 61 years old. Except Greeks start working years earlier than Germans, who bum around until their mid 20s....

America's Finances - Is This Sustainable????
By Call it Crazy in misc   11 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says HEY YOU says Then it's logical to only vote for Democrats & Republicans? Well, according to some people here, you would be half right. What does this chart tell you? *...

Reddit Blowing Up
By Patrick in misc   35 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
marcus says FortWayne says What is an AMA? "Ask me anything." Here is a list of the most popular AMAs. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/ As you scroll down an AMA, many questions don't get answered, but if you're...

How rich would you be if you stopped driving?
By tovarichpeter in misc   14 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says "Nine buyers on one side, and Nine sellers on the other, and us smack dab in the middle..." Oh no wait that's a Mexican stand off.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net