Near Los Angeles CA 90044

Watch
Start a new Los Angeles, CA 90044 thread

4 years since we bought!!
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   17 comments, latest 1 week ago:
hanera says There is one neighborhood in the South Bay where prices shot up by 40%-50% in 2014. Sadly, didn't own any houses there.

First thing the Republicans should do
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   39 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
indigenous says BayAreaObserver says I dunno if IWOG has a clue either but he sure beats that drum loudly and often. He does not admit to subscribing to any economic theory, I suppose to remain...

Why is Obama opposed to quarantine of potential ebola carriers?
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   22 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
marcus says Call it Crazy says marcus says I'm just a politically moderate person that's not looking for irrational reasons to hate Obama, so I can look at something like this in an unemotional and...

Question for the RE investors here
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   4 comments, latest 2 months ago:
bob2356 says dodgerfanjohn says Btw, FWIW, the previous landlord put what he was actually getting in rent in the mls listing and based on his numbers, the gross return was 7.6% That's doesn't sound all...

Who is the sickest poster on Pat.net
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Quigley says Robberbaronelitescum is my pick, tho I suspect he's someone's alt.

How long
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   2 comments, latest 3 months ago:
Strategist says I don't think he wants to find out.

there you go...june existing home sales
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   126 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Logan Mohtashami says Call it Crazy says My take away from the refi apps going up is that these won't be houses that will be put on the market anytime soon Refinance activity is dead...

and up it goes..
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   28 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Strategist says FunTime says Strategist says I'm counting on a real recovery with high unit sales and large number of new construction accompanied by sharply rising prices in coastal states. Who can afford that?! The...

chinese buyers
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   3 comments, latest 4 months ago:
HydroCabron says Tim Aurora says Can the forgien buyers change the paradigm of the housing Vancouver, BC will answer this question one way or another. So far, Vancouver has proven that Chinese buyers can drive...

Some things are worth fighting for
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   1 comment, latest 5 months ago:
jazz music says He's singing about the movement to end the war that was never declared a war, the Viet Nam Police Action. Do you thick it was worth fighting the Viet Nam Police Action?...

And how conservative Americans see things
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   posted 5 months ago:
Last posting today. Time to go get some drank, BBQ, and fireworks on. Let me preface by saying that I have no idea where Brad Paisley's political views lie. I do know that Toby Keith,...

Even a Brit understands

This is what the lefties can't understand
And my apologies to those democrat leaning people who are patriotic...I know theres quite a few...perhaps even the majority...but just not a whole lot of the posters here at Patrick.net This morning, the Huntington Beach...

another crash?
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   6 comments, latest 5 months ago:
Tim Aurora says Not arguing about the housing market which is a separate discussion but please ignore "Newsmax" . It is advertising cloaked as news

Why do women bring so much crap to work?
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   10 comments, latest 7 months ago:
Ceffer says Amityville Horror solved! It wasn't the portal from hell, Dad's misophonia forced him to stop his families horrific breathing noises. I imagine this defense will worm it's way into the legal system someday....

Hypothetical
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   9 comments, latest 7 months ago:
dodgerfanjohn says Heraclitusstudent says The Professor says odgerfanjohn says "Joe Blow lives next door at 5583 and was convicted of rape and assault with a firearm". Also is it legal to march on the sidewalk...

I find it interesting....
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   90 comments, latest 7 months ago:
sbh says Ceffer says sbh and indigenous? https://www.youtube.com/watch? https://www.youtube.com/watch? Love it! See that shriveled mushroom over there? That's your Austrian willie. So, if we could return to the topic at hand........

Need tourist advice for SF
By dodgerfanjohn in Los Angeles CA 90017   48 comments, latest 8 months ago:
corntrollio says SFace says If you must sit down, then my prefer choice is Bubba Gump, at least I know it is not a box of chocalate and you get the best view in all...

Why it's a terrible time to rent...especially in the bay area
By SubOink in Los Angeles CA 90077   19 comments, latest 8 months ago:
SubOink says exactly

'Octomom' pleads not guilty to welfare fraud
By zzyzzx in Los Angeles CA 90001   7 comments, latest 9 months ago:
mmmarvel says Ceffer says What a deal. Swaps welfare penalty debt for three hots and a cot and unlimited child support from the state. She offered to have the judge's triplets. I don't care who...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 972 milliseconds to create.