home page

popular   new   active   controversial
Trump was right yet again.
By FortWayne in misc   47 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
curious2 says dodgerfanjohn says sentencing guidelines...for felons carrying a gun [affect] the decision of a felon on whether or not to carry a gun. So, are you calling FortWayne a felon, and saying the sentencing...

Police Brutality Exposed Through "Lens of Video"
By indigenous in misc   1 comment, latest 14 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Deters' days are numbered. The local cops like all cops everywhere likely believe they should have carte blanche to blow negroes away for jollies because terrorism - and that Tensing should have blown...

Inflationistas have been wrong again and again and again
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 44 minutes ago:
HydroCabron says FortWayne says NY times will twist whatever necessary to support the Democrat assholes, just like Fox will twist as necessary to support Republican assholes. Yes , they are precisely the same. What are...

Windows 10 Watching (& Logging) Everything, Surveillance State Goes Mainstream
By Call it Crazy in misc   4 comments, latest 53 minutes ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says DATA RAPE IS THE NEW OIL! Your ass is totally owned by the DATA RAPE RACKETEERS like Google ! FUCKING SCUM like Eric Schmidt fucking OWNS YOU, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT and...

Not your best people
By CaptainShuddup in politics   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Mexican journalists and judges fucking DIE! by ritual decapitations for doing their jobs well - and here in the states you've got to endure Fox journalists strut around bragging how they made fun...

Saved By Landlord-Warden, only $7 more! ( was: ..rent increase)
By John Bailo in housing   73 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
indigenous says It would fix the problem of devaluation, inflation (save the governments shaving their currency), inequality (which is a byproduct of inflation), it would fix the offshoring because mercantilism would not be an option...

The DNC Must REALLY Be Getting Nervous and Desparate!
By Call it Crazy in politics   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Call it Crazy says CaptainShuddup says Joe reminds me of this guy. Or this guy: *

Mark the date...
By CaptainShuddup in politics   8 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
indigenous says CaptainShuddup says Trump has not laid any policy at all other than saying something has to be done. And that is telling... Trump is not running he is getting free advertising. The idea...

What a technically advanced society should look like
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
FortWayne says Strategist says Grass needs water. We have no water. Ocean has water, and pools in mansions take a lot of water. Two issues they've been ignoring, yet it's the grass that's the problem,...

10 Hours of Walking Around as an Unattractive Woman
By Dan8267 in misc   4 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
FortWayne says I hope you learned your lesson there Dan.

Obama advisors call for occupational licensing reform
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
FortWayne says No barriers for cheap labor to compete, barriers for everyone else trying to succeed.

When driverless cars rule the world
By tovarichpeter in misc   9 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says Hey, that was a nice come back. But if it's the government and the evil Zionists who are responsible for all terrorism, how will banning robo cars stop them? It won't...

Time to get rid of the Constitution and replace it with something more modern
By Dan8267 in politics   14 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
bob2356 says FortWayne says Dan8267 says I would write a new, far more encompassing bill of rights that included privacy rights and body rights. If you liberals ignore the rights that are written right into...

Trump speaks about the killing wave in the USA.
By Blurtman in misc   7 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
FortWayne says Poor schmucks and losers will always vote for hand outs, everyone else will vote for stability and growth.

Are bioethicists against progress
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
https://www.bostonglobe.com/op Cas9, is the latest in a series of advances in biotechnology that have raised concerns about the ethics of biomedical research and inspired calls for moratoria and new regulations. Indeed, biotechnology has moral implications...

The 2016 "Dream" Ticket
By Call it Crazy in politics   posted 2 hours ago:
Who needs bread and circuses... * *

Windows Ad Server 1, er Windows 10, comes out tommorrow
By Dan8267 in scitech   14 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
marcus says Ahh ,microsoft memories. http://mrdoob.com/lab/javascri

Hillary supporter gets schooled.
By Blurtman in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
I got your military adventurism right here. BAM!

Loretta Lynch is morbidly obese.
By Blurtman in misc   3 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Blurtman says DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Yeah, but is she an IHL? I doubt she plays hockey.

Roma Genocide Remembrance Day
By Blurtman in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
My first time to Europe, I chatted with a shop owner in Interlaken who railed about the Roma, the Turks, and also Yugoslavs. It was interesting to experience such open racism expressed towards groups about...

Who are these Republican & Democratic voters you speak of?
By HEY YOU in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
http://robinwestenra.blogspot. Are there any magical propagandists that make some GO MISSING?

Hatred the Secret of Zionism. I Can Prove This
By bgamall4 in zionism   27 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Strategist says Yes, Prophet Gary. Confident I am wrong Strategist?

Bush being financed by Cuban and Iranian ex-pats
By tovarichpeter in politics   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Send all those salt water wetbacks & their anchor babies to Cuba & let Fidel deal with them.

Big banks continue to harass underwater house owners
By tovarichpeter in housing   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says A system that only works occasionally was designed for failure.

Will Cuba demand human rights concessions from the U.S.?
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says What about a 2nd Amendment for Cuba? Every Cuban should be rocking M134 and a million rounds of belt fed ammo like an ordinary American!

"We Want The Names Of Anyone Who Sold" - China's Witch Hunt Enters Tw. Zone
By bgamall4 in investing   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.examplesofglobaliza This is my take on Tyler Durden's article with a link to it. Keep in mind that markets in America have been shown or are alleged to have shown manipulation and fake trading. This...

When will we be able to access Cuba's medical breakthroughs?
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
http://tbo.com/news/politics/c

Wells Fargo exec leaving to help ex cons
By tovarichpeter in crime   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Great, the crime lord of a criminally insane institution (last deal with Justice netted $210 million in fines a few years ago) is supposed to reform murderers and rapists. Inspiring.

How Reagan tried to block Medicare
By tovarichpeter in politics   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Yeah but in all fairness, at the time he said that. A doctor would drive out to your house, and cure what ailed you for the price of a decent pair of shoes.

Hospital bills finally being paid thanks to Obamacare
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Break out the bubbly it's partay tighm Such trends, which helped Universal Health raise its earnings forecast for the rest of the year, should help the entire hospital industry, particularly as more states...

CalTrans trying to cover up Bay Bridge problems
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 6 hours ago:
http://www.sfchronicle.com/bay

Malbecs I tried in Argentina
By Patrick in wine   2 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Blurtman says Viva Malbec. Ditto Shiraz, Zinfandel, Primitivo. ?ve=1&tl=1

Hillary Sucks Bankster Cock and It Funnels Millions to the Clintons
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in politics   13 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says bgamall4 says But I think Bill thinks he was burned by the repeal of Glass Steagall, although I think he, as a Rhodes NWO Scholar, new better. He may want to squeeze the...

The government can use secret evidence you can't see to seize your passport.
By bob2356 in politics   21 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
bob2356 says Strategist says If you are not a criminal or a terrorist, you will have nothing to worry about. Relax dude. Yea sure right, the government never makes mistakes and people never drop a...

Chinese replace 90% of workers with robots - Production soars
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Anyway, everyone can get a gig was 'meat target' in hunting parks for oligarchs. Easy work. Run from helicopter gun ships piloted by cackling, psychopathic trillionaires getting their jollies turning human beings in...

Zimbabwe to U.S.: Extradite dentist over killing of Cecil the lion
By Strategist in misc   61 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Cecil is another ASSHOLE! who doesn't believe in FREEDOM! and wants the whole world to feel sorry for him because he pretended he didn't know about the 2nd Amendment.

The most violent place on the planet.
By CaptainShuddup in politics   4 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Quigley says I met a girl from Philly this summer. She and her adult brothers had left that place in favor of Alaska and thought it a wonderful change. Only her cousins were left to...

Beware Of Larry Summers, Criminal Real Estate Bubbles, And Digital Currency
By bgamall4 in zionism   2 comments, latest 14 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Ceffer says I always enjoy a bit of dissociated, free form paranoia. It's like an espresso at 6AM. Lol, so you don't view Larry as a threat to our democracy and way of...

What's so great about Donald Trump?
By CaptainShuddup in politics   11 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
Strategist says CaptainShuddup says What's so great about Donald Trump? His $10 billion.

Red State ,Stoopid
By HEY YOU in politics   4 comments, latest 18 hours ago:
HEY YOU says I be Googlizing & found these lying too.lol Alabama must be glad 2011 never existed. http://thinkprogress.org/justi http://www.theguardian.com/wor http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/22/

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net