San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Does QE cause inflation, or not?
By CL in misc   96 comments, latest 18 seconds ago:
control point says moldhaven says Your proof is incomplete and unworthy of QED. My proof by counter-example disproves your assertion that M cannot affect P. :) We've made the same faulty logical mistake. This is...

Squirrel Privilege
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 9 minutes ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

The story behind the farmers' offer to cut water use
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 10 minutes ago:
Strategist says tvgnus says May be springboard for other programs •  But veteran water war attorneys still hold the big stick A new approach for Delta farmers to volunteer a 25 percent cutback in water...

Feminazi baseless lawsuit loser-bans salary negotiations-because it is sexist!!!
By lostand confused in misc   1 comment, latest 14 minutes ago:
lostand confused says Just bob your head and become sheep-the new feminist mantra. Who hired this nitwit to be the interim CEO of redditt?? So if this whack job is out there negotiating against competitors,...

My Intel Experience
By Patrick in misc   10 comments, latest 15 minutes ago:
Reality says LOL. That's why the big corporations need "too big to fail" in order to survive in the long run without being over taken by their smaller and more nimble competitors. Big organizations have...

Who Will Be Hurt Most When The Tech Bubble Burst? Not VCs
By BayAreaObserver in misc   5 comments, latest 20 minutes ago:
Strategist says tr6 says Strategist says There is no tech bubble at this point. What valuation metrics do you use to determine if there is a bubble or not? I don't know if there even...

Robots, not free trade, is killing jobs in the U.S.
By tovarichpeter in misc   15 comments, latest 26 minutes ago:
Strategist says jazz music says It seems in the end one person can do what took an army of employees not very long ago. Can anyone identify a category where automation, a major category of...

The Shift In Assets by Fabrice Grinda
By BayAreaObserver in misc   posted 26 minutes ago:
Asset prices are more sensitive to very low interest rates than most suspect. Global interest rates are now at historic lows. Conversely we are seeing record prices for asset prices be they share prices of...

Some Special Words For All Of You Who Served In The Military
By ohomen171 in misc   1 comment, latest 39 minutes ago:
marco says Not a precious day for the rest of the world since WW 2 ended. World domination by the U.S.military, and our counterfeit Yellen bucks are being rejected everywhere. Big mistake to equate WW2...

Here's the link to tiny houses...
By bill in misc   1 comment, latest 47 minutes ago:
marco says I'd call these Greenspan/ Bernanke/Yellen boxes for the "riff-raff" to live in. Cardboard boxes for the masses might prove too embarrassing for The Fed. Better to have these abodes for the little people...

Greece ready to default, sez Interior Minister
By thunderlips11 in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
lostand confused says Beggars can be choosers. Give me the money-don't you dare tell me what I can do with it or how I can spend it.

LaunchKit
By BayAreaObserver in companies   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says LaunchKit, which aims to give developers a tool set that makes launching new apps easier, announced its newest service this week. The free LaunchKit App Store Sales Reporter helps developers track the sales...

Cute little "small footprint" house .. that you can put on SF roof +afford :)
By bill in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
Patrick used to like the URLs of these funky ideas ... back in the day :) http://gizmodo.com/you-can-tak

Feels a little warm in here.
By HEY YOU in misc   posted 7 hours ago:
http://robinwestenra.blogspot. "Such under-reporting is yet one more manifestation of a dangerous and paralyzing denial that has so hampered an effective response to these increasingly dangerous and self-inflicted events."

'Beautiful Mind' mathematician John Nash, wife killed in car crash
By Dan8267 in misc   4 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
HEY YOU says I like to ignore the big picture. How many,including children, died on 24 May 2015 from hunger, war, lack of medical care & on & on? Of course only celebrities matter. When...

Kansas's shocking new law will take poor peoples money and give it to big banks
By bgamall4 in misc   18 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Brownback & Republicans trying to cover lost revenue from tax cuts? It doesn't matter whether one is for taxes or against them. At some point the math takes control.

God bless Neil Young.
By Blurtman in misc   8 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Ceffer says He's Canadian. To him, everybody beneath the 49th parallel is a Southerner.

I would like to dedicate this to all..
By HEY YOU in misc   posted 7 hours ago:
the dazed & confused Republican & Democratic voters that are swallowing all the "U.S.A.,U.S.A. U.S.A." greatest & freest country in the world bullshit.

Now Here Are A Couple Of Guys Who Need TLC From Some Immense Hirsute Lesbians
By Ceffer in misc   posted 8 hours ago:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new

Iraq vet cop goes nuts. Executes couple in car.
By Blurtman in misc   12 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Dan8267 says So then, if the black couple were armed and riddled the cops with bullets on sight because they reasonably believed they were in danger given the recent stories of cops murdering...

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net