+ start a new thread

Slack
By Patrick in companies   4 comments, latest 19 seconds ago:
BayAreaObserver says Slack Discloses Breach Amid $160 Million Fundraise. Slack said Friday that hackers had accessed user data that may include messages sent between users. News of the breach comes as new investors recently agreed...

Sutter Health reports 2014 profits up 34 percent
By Call it Crazy in misc   2 comments, latest 3 minutes ago:
jvolstad says Sutter. A former client of mine. It was interesting to see the nurses go on strike over pay and working conditions.

Are Palin and Cruz finally right about something ?
By BayAreaObserver in misc   posted 3 minutes ago:
Message to would-be ISIS recruits: Sarah Palin doesn’t want you back. The former Alaska governor and current media firebrand said in a Facebook post Friday that Americans who leave the country to join a foreign...

Silicon valley jury fails to beleive feminazi's sob story
By lostand confused in misc   16 comments, latest 8 minutes ago:
jvolstad says I want to know why veterans are not properly represented in the SV? When I was working in the SFBA, I had a chance to visit Facebook and have lunch with some of...

The Most Important Talk on Drug Use You Will EVER Hear
By Dan8267 in misc   9 comments, latest 33 minutes ago:
bob2356 says curious2 says Ceffer says That would be grotesque and reckless negligence. In that case, how would you describe the VA surgeons, whose performance (under a previous Commander in Chief) was worse? or maybe...

Google just revealed it's paying its new CFO $70m
By turtledove in misc   34 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
curious2 says HEY YOU says Would you have a list of all the right wing nut individuals & media that said "Iraq has WMD."? I don't have a complete list, but DCI George Tenet (appointed...

Congresswoman Claims Climate Change Will Turn Women Into Prostitutes
By Call it Crazy in misc   28 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Ceffer says That's right, lower priced hookers, what's not to like?

Request for bug fix: Posting embeded YouTube links.
By Dan8267 in misc   31 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
HydroCabron says

A new good reason to be anti abortion
By CaptainShuddup in misc   19 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Best arguments for abortion: Look in a mirror. Are you listening FOX followers?

The Reidmeister is going to retire, don't let the door hit you in the ass...
By indigenous in misc   11 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says A lot of envy here. Some are jealous of Reid because he is in the "BIG CLUB" & worth more than some of the peons will ever be worth & these same...

Reconstituted No Tears Pictures Sandy Hook
By bgamall4 in misc   17 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says bgamall4, The property in New Mexico doesn't have to exist.You'll get rich. How many bought "Iraq has WMD." & Bldg.7:2 aeroplanes-3 buildings destroyed. That's some serious flying ability. There's an global overabundance...

COLDEST NYC MONTH IN 80 YEARS...
By Call it Crazy in misc   132 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Bigsby says Call it Crazy says Bigsby says Why doesn't his claim concern you rather than who he is? No, because his claim is not rooted in data and science HE did, he just read...

Tax breaks that mainly help the rich
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
Strategist says jazz music says The list goes on and on. How could you ever show how many ways the rich get richer off our taxes? It can't be YOUR taxes if you pay no...

Ellen Pao Loses Silicon Valley Bias Case
By Heraclitusstudent in misc   2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
tr6 says Heraclitusstudent says From the little I get, this lady is not an engineer and is not working in a technical domain. Pao graduated from Princeton University with a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering...

To Answer Iwog's Idiocy
By Reality in misc   226 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says indigenous says The point is that Hoover was an interventionist, your graph indicates he doubled spending from 29 to 32. Wow, he doubled spending of a nation that hardly spent anything in the...

Cops Hunt For Hefty Armed Robber Who Stole Cash, Then Pizzas, From Dominos
By zzyzzx in misc   4 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Best comment...

The myth of the "job stealing immigrants"
By tovarichpeter in misc   6 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says tovarichpeter says The myth of the "job stealing immigrants" Austrianism! Increased supply leads to increased demand! A magic job is created for every immigrant that arrives, poof! by the Market God. It's amazing...

The US Housing Bubble In Charts:
By Call it Crazy in misc   34 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says Strategist says OC prices are undervalued in my opinion. Logan Mohtashami says is that Orange County is and has been one of the over overvalued counties in America. Oh Strat..... I...

Phantom NYT staffer undermines paper
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 10 hours ago:
https://firstlook.org/theinter

Biotech "bubble" is optical illusion
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 11 hours ago:
http://www.marketwatch.com/sto MarketWatch)The stellar performance of biotechnology stocks in the past few years has predictably sparked fears of an impending crash. But for all the talk of a bubble, biotechs are far from being overbought, according...

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net