Near South Pasadena CA 91030

Watch
Start a new South Pasadena, CA 91030 thread

Congress introduces bill to make Israel major strategic ally
By michaelsch in South Pasadena CA 91030   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
Automan Empire says What, and formalize the tentacles that Israel has in our sovereignty and politics already?

Reasons why people want to believe in God.
By michaelsch in South Pasadena CA 91030   144 comments, latest 2 years ago:
curious2 says Peter P says Why do people confuse God with some man-made religions? That's a good question. The answer is because organized religions, almost by definition, purport to tell you what "God wants." The...

Obama care for insurance companies vs. Health Care
By michaelsch in South Pasadena CA 91030   posted 2 years ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f Three years ago, Dr. Keith Smith, co-founder and managing partner of the Surgery Center of Oklahoma, took an initiative that would only be considered radical in the health care industry: He posted online a...

what a picture. Just like the election map in Texas.
By michaelsch in South Pasadena CA 91030   posted 2 years ago:
http://www.smartmoney.com/map- I like all these pink-red. Especially the one of your favorite toys maker.

Foreign Cash Disqualifies Romney from Presidential Bid
By michaelsch in South Pasadena CA 91030   5 comments, latest 2 years ago:
CaptainShuddup says Nor Rain nor Sleet or Lack of Birth Certificate can disqualify a candidate. Shoot what's the matter witchu, every body knows that.

1717 Fletcher Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030
By PasadenaNative in South Pasadena CA 91030   11 comments, latest 3 years ago:
If you set the annual rent inflation to 3% (it could well be more, given US fiscal policy) and the after-tax return on your investments to zero, the house will break even if you own...

1520 Oneonta Knoll, South Pasadena, CA 91030
By anonymous in South Pasadena CA 91030   3 comments, latest 3 years ago:
I'm thinking of a different house, then.

857 Bank St, South Pasadena, CA 91030
By Mark_LA in South Pasadena CA 91030   10 comments, latest 4 years ago:
Mark_LA says Price dropped to $1,150,000 at the end of October.

3615 Hampstead Rd, La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
By anonymous in La Canada Flintridge CA 91011   2 comments, latest 4 years ago:
This reminds me of cartoon where a guy is talking on the phone and he says, "How about never? Does never work for you?" Twelve years of private school @ ~$50k for 2 kids: $600k....

10318 Silverton Ave, Tujunga, CA 91042
By in Tujunga CA 91042   2 comments, latest 5 years ago:
Yes, it's hard to know the rents sometimes. I was thinking it would be cool to have a service where you enter a message, and I print out a postcard and mail it for not...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 71 milliseconds to create.