home page   start a new thread

liked   new   active   comments   views  
How Come This Isn't Widely Reported About Bryce Williams (TV Shooter)
By bgamall4 in crime   16 comments, latest 3 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says Sarah Palin won't do it. Trump will do it but he goes too far. For example, he says that Mexicans should go back home if they are illegal but turns around and says...

Ashley Madison users in US sue cheating website
By Ironman in misc   12 comments, latest 9 minutes ago:
BoomAndBustCycle says As a child i always hated how common my full name was... Now as an adult... I love the anonymity it brings me. When i try to google myself or look up a...

Why your contact lens cost so much
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 10 minutes ago:
Call it KKKrazy says I have no idea what disposable lenses cost for a year of use. I've had RGPs for nearly two decades. Very low total cost.

I'm liquidating all my stocks and going to cash
By iwog in investing   783 comments, latest 19 minutes ago:
Heraclitusstudent says Total debts must be considered because this is what is injected into the economy for the resulting growth you see now. When the growth of debts decreases (which is starting to happen), the...

Tesla gets a better than perfect score
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 22 minutes ago:
http://www.sfgate.com/cars/art

And people,women,vote for Republicans.
By HEY YOU in politics   16 comments, latest 36 minutes ago:
HEY YOU says Women should be able to abort up to the last minute of gestation if she thinks the child might grow up to vote for Republicans or Democrats.

Chamomile Tea
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 41 minutes ago:
tovarichpeter says Not my favorite. I'm a green tea kind of guy

Mitt Romney's approval rating never went above 30% until after the primary
By Mr Happygoluckofus in politics   1 comment, latest 49 minutes ago:
Mr Happygoluckofus says He's doing better than Obama was by ealy 2008.

US drone strike kills British citizen
By Blurtman in misc   5 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Dan8267 says Michael McCaul, chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, said his death sent an "unmistakable message". So, how exactly is this murder any different than when ISIS beheads a journalist for political gain. Is...

Stupid drivers leave keyless cars on-sue car companies
By lostand confused in misc   32 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
bgamall4 says HydroCabron says Mr Happygoluckofus says Getting the bluetooth to work was another hassle. I bet people have wrecked trying to initialize a Bluethooth connection while the car was running. We didn't have any...

Donald Trump Says He'd Deport All Undocumented Immigrants From U.S.
By bgamall4 in politics   60 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
bgamall4 says thunderlips11 says If we deported illegals, poor Urban Blacks and Rural Whites would see the greatest increase in their standard of living since the 1950s/60s. I don't buy it. And we already have...

Politicians dragging their feet on cancer research
By tovarichpeter in politics   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
Mr Happygoluckofus says We could have used Obamacare to fund our own Goverment ran Department of Medicine and Healthcare instead of industry CEOs year end bonuses.

Donald Trump keeps me entertained.
By HEY YOU in politics   8 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
marcus says Trump can't win against the young, or the moderates, or the culturally diverse. He could barely win if the only voters were just white men over 50. But I like the way he...

Obama vows higher gas prices to thwart the middle class comeback
By Mr Happygoluckofus in politics   21 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Mr Happygoluckofus says Electric car you wouldn't even make it out of the city if you had to evacuate.

Hard to believe but police sometimes lie
By tovarichpeter in misc   9 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Dan8267 says Strategist says You really expect anyone to believe this crap? I expect rational, intelligent people to believe the evidence including video records of cops committing crimes from perjury to rape to murder to...

Newsreader demonstrates constituents' disdain for waiting your turn
By Blurtman in misc   8 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Mr Happygoluckofus says And not one cracker looted shit over it either.

The League of extraordinarily reasonable dudes
By Mr Happygoluckofus in politics   posted 1 hour ago:
Will replace everyone in Washington next year. Thank you that is all.

Trump joins Bush in attacking Asians
By tovarichpeter in politics   2 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Blurtman says Trump's comments were not an attack on Asians.

Fun article: My wife was addicted to Ashley Madison
By Rin in misc   21 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Strategist says Strategist says England is around 95% male, so is most of Europe. Most of the world for that matter. Boys will be boys. Of the few women, half are probably ho's.

Anyone ever say to you,"Trust Me"?
By HEY YOU in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
Straw Man says So why are we supposed to trust this particular guy? He didn't even bother to include any actionable info in his 3-ft-long rant. Like dates, for example. Anyone can write "everything will...

when to buy??
By kpop in housing   3 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
EBGuy says I would try the AirBnb nomad thing for a while like one of Patrick's coworker's is doing. It will allow you to check out various neighborhoods before you sign a lease or buy...

British Airways to increase their seat sizes before President Trump makes them
By Mr Happygoluckofus in politics   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Ironman says Blurtman says An obese passengers section might help. Just charge by the pound, just like the deli.. Problem solved!

37 Bogus Arguments About Housing
By Patrick in housing   7 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
PhiloB says These figures are not accurate. I own a property in the Bay Area...it's not in the greatest area (Concord) but not too bad either. I currently rent it out. The rent is below...

Against Charity
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
jazz music says And how does your title relate to the link?

Single unemployed mother leeches off federal government
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 3 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says ASSHOLE!

GOP WH Candidate Will Be an Effeminate Mob-Financed Metrosexual Trust-Fund Twit
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie in misc   2 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Now that I think of it, this EM-FMT-FT is exactly how anyone would describe George W Bush. Why does America go for EM-FMT-FTs? What does it mean?

U.S. traffic congestion continues to worsen
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
Mr Happygoluckofus says The traffic is South Florida is so piss poor because of the DOT crappy manangement and the FHP harrasing the wrong motorists. While encouraging Hatian drivers to drive in the middle and...

Just another rape thread
By iwog in misc   585 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Heraclitusstudent says Patrick says "consent given while intoxicated" is now legally "rape" in calfornia. meaning potentially decades in prison -- but only for the man, never for the woman. Be drunk too. If you get...

Can someone clean up this melted mess?
By HEY YOU in investing   10 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
indigenous says thunderlips11 says And why to businesses consume? Just to consume? They consume to make stuff to sell to consumers. You are missing the point

Fresno State: Significant drought impacts in San Joaquin Valley
By tvgnus in environment   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine Farmings future in Valley could be much different •  Decreased water availability in the San Joaquin Valley could cause collapse of both the economy and government The San Joaquin Valley is taking a disproportionate...

Huge lego bricks for building real stuff
By tovarichpeter in housing   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.wired.com/2015/08/e That’s what Arnon Rosan thought, anyway. You get older,” hesays, “and you kinda wish you had a life-size version of that. Most people might stop at fantasizing about life-size buildingblocks, but not Rosan. He...

Water use cut further by urban users
By tvgnus in environment   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine July sees compliance levels exceeding state mandate •  This isnt your mothers drought or your grandmothers drought Californians surpassed Junes conservation rate and reduced water use by 31.3 percent during July, exceeding the states...

CBS journalists shot and killed during live broadcast in Virginia; police in pur
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   45 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Ironman says P N Dr Lo R says This tragedy produced a conundrum in many ways. It was the worst possible combination--the gunman was both black and gay, so neither of those things can be...

Most Psychological "research" is bogus
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08

Whole Foods versus Trader Joes price comparison
By tovarichpeter in misc   6 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
dublin hillz says DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says crappy to not-quite-emetogenic off brand liquor I find their 1 liter of red label whiskey for $9.99 to be quiet a good value for friday night buzz...for that price in...

Father of murder victim "will do whatever it takes".
By tovarichpeter in politics   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.theguardian.com/us- Mark my words, Parker said. Im going to do something ... This is not the last youve heard from me, this is something that is Alisons legacy that I want to make happen. Parker...

Biden was right on Iraq and Afghanistan
By tovarichpeter in politics   7 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
bgamall4 says Biden wanted Yinon Zionism which was a three part Iraq planned way back in the 1980's. He said he was a Zionist so you can figure he is in the pocket of Israel....

What gay rights brings.
By FortWayne in misc   36 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
elliemae says FortWayne says It brings people like that guy who was arrested for male prostitution, just like Roman empire that collapsed when someone could rent small boys. Liberals can be very disgusting people. Yes,...

Mark Zuckerberg Gave New Jersey $100 Million To Fix Newark's Schools, And It Lo
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   4 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Blurtman says Ironman says This former mayor, turned Senator, is why Newark is still a shit hole!! Now he gets to turn the rest of NJ into a bigger shit hole! Minority privilege?

Walmart will, finally, stop selling firearms used in mass murders
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
FortWayne says So will they sell less kitchen knifes now that are used to brutally murder people in the crimes of passion?

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net