add a company   post a job FREE!   start a misc thread

The F-35 can't beat a F-16 in a dogfight
By CaptainShuddup in misc   2 comments, latest 2 seconds ago:
BayAreaObserver says Why Lockheed's F-35 program is nearly 'out of the woods'. By the end of the week, Lockheed Martin will deliver the final three F-35B strike fighter jets to the U.S. Marines necessary for...

Elitism jammed down your throat
By Blurtman in misc   18 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
Blurtman says HydroCabron says Where is the outrage... Whatever happened to the idea that while you may be the son or daughter of the president, you still start on the factory floor, and at the...

Greece "Defaulted" on IMF Payment a few minutes ago
By thunderlips11 in misc   23 comments, latest 4 minutes ago:
Strategist says Heraclitusstudent says Strategist says When the Greeks are faced with the uncertainty that will follow a "NO" vote, they will get nervous and take a safer path with a "YES" I am willing...

Car makers are just plain stupid
By Dan8267 in misc   28 comments, latest 20 minutes ago:
Straw Man says Dan8267 says Simple, require a push of the button on the wireless key instead of constantly transmitting the "I am standing right next to you, so it's okay to unlock the door"...

Wonchoo take me to Commietown
By CaptainShuddup in misc   20 comments, latest 22 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says SoftShell says in Liu of nothing Why drag the Chinese into this ?

First Church of Cannabis
By jvolstad in misc   posted 27 minutes ago:
http://news.yahoo.com/first-ch Amen.....

I found CIC's car
By Dan8267 in misc   44 comments, latest 31 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says Cull it Crazy says What makes this one so perfect is that its anatomically correct for CIC.

More than 25% killed by cops were mentally ill
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 32 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says tovarichpeter says More than 25% killed by cops were mentally ill Yet Call It Crazy remains alive.

I Found Dan's Girlfriend
By Call it Crazy in misc   23 comments, latest 33 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says The guy who has claimed over and over how he's saved the Internet, makes over $100K/year since college and claims to buy a "hot" car, It's not bragging when...

RadiumOne
By Patrick in companies   1 comment, latest 40 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says Marketing technology platform RadiumOne raised $54 million in venture funding Wednesday to grow in the global marketplace. Programmatic digital ad spending in the U.S., including both display and video, will grow to $24...

DEA pigs take a college kid's savings-13 cop depts fight for a cut
By lostand confused in misc   11 comments, latest 46 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says It's always one or a few cops at the scene committing the original crime.

California almond forecast down
By tvgnus in misc   1 comment, latest 46 minutes ago:
CaptainShuddup says Just well I was just going to make Almond Joys out of them and eat the whole plate anyway.

Obama's Sons Trashed Macon Walmart
By Call it Crazy in misc   19 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says No, you're lying.. AGAIN.... Obama said "When I think of this boy, I think of my kids. If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon". Obama was...

Most FAQs & answers about California's new paid sick-leave law
By BayAreaObserver in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
The California law mandating three days of paid sick leave for every worker takes effect on Wednesday. What are the most frequent questions from employers and HR managers? We asked Jennifer Barrera, policy advocate for...

wowza wowza look at all these great headlines on Patrick it is truly a new day!!
By duckhead in misc   23 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Deahead is back! I'd like to see a deadhead on "So you think you can dance" just up there gyrating their shoulders and rolling their arms to Scarlet begonias or Franlkin's...

Jailbreaking the iPad2
By Patrick in misc   32 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
BayAreaObserver says After jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch on iOS 8.4 -- a process which removes software restrictions from Apple’s iOS devices -- finding some tweaks and apps to install is the next...

Puerto Ricos Governor Says Islands $72 Billion of Debt Is Not Payable
By Call it Crazy in misc   7 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
BayAreaObserver says Puerto Rico’s Debt Addiction Was Fed By Banks That Passed Risk To Bond Buyers. San Juan’s political leaders have spent years dodging unpopular measures such as tax increases and pension cuts to address...

For-Profit Colleges: Gainful Employment Rule Takes Effect
By BayAreaObserver in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
From now on, for-profit and certificate programs must prove their students make enough money after graduation to comfortably pay off their loans. If they don't, the schools could lose access to federal funds. The controversial...

Where the middle class income should be...
By CaptainShuddup in misc   7 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Cull it Crazy says CaptainShuddup says Yeah but your President signed it into law. You just proved Obama is not a libtard. You don't grasp this, but you don't grasp any of the concepts that...

Greeks work the longest hours in Europe
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
Ceffer says Liberal spam.

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net