Endgame of Paper Economies
By NuttBoxer   #investing  #economics   72 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
tatupu70 says bgamall4 says The Fed and Basel adopted Li's copula. Look it up. So what? Banks don't ask the Fed if they can make a loan or not.

Secret Service Plans to Raise White House Fence by 5 Feet
By Ironman   #politics  #BuildTheWall  #TrumpWasRightAgain   4 comments, latest 9 minutes ago:
Strategist says Ironman says I want one of those hawks, it would be great to use on the neighborhood kids. Robot hawks is the future.

Squirrel Humor
By tovarichpeter   posted 13 minutes ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

Half the nation's housing is still losing value
By Ironman   #housing   16 comments, latest 24 minutes ago:
Ironman says Hey Roberta, how many differnt aliases you going to create. i didn't realize you were such a big fan of mine. no matter how many times you reply to my threads, you can't...

Family tradition- Kim Jong Un brings back pleasure squads of teenage girls
By lostand confused   posted 37 minutes ago:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kim Toshimitsu Shigemura, a professor at Tokyos Waseda University and an authority on North Korean affairs, told The Telegraph, that at first Kim Jong-un stopped the practice because he didnt trust the girls.

Diversity harms societies, lowers mutual trust
By resistance   28 comments, latest 50 minutes ago:
tatupu70 says FortWayne says Diversity works fine until liberals come in and start fixing it, then it all goes to shit. I agree--as long as the blacks, Micks, Chinamen, Pollocks, etc. know their place, things...

Silver in Deficit - Where is the Silver Coming From?
By smaulgld   posted 51 minutes ago:
The link has a dozen or so charts that go with the podcast https://smaulgld.com/silver-su

Will Trump beat Hillary (if she is the nominee?)
By Blurtman   66 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says FUCK HER, THE FUCKING FASCIST! BEAST FUCK, FUCK YOU! I AM YOUR ONLY HOPE!

What Do You Shout Into the Swollen Fat Face of an Oozing Bag of Shit Like This?
By DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie   13 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Oh, no, it's the TRANNY BATHROOM GUERILLA!

Romney 48%, Obama 45%
By Ironman   #politics   114 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
tatupu70 says It's fun re-reading the rootvg posts.

Actually, your boss cannot restrict your right to free speech
By Patrick   17 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
bob2356 says Dan8267 says Again, how is a private cop different from a security guard if he's not getting his authority from the state? The ones with arrest powers do get their authority from the...

Will Obama Use An Executive Order To Enact Gun Control?
By Ironman   #politics   28 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
ironmansofuckingstupid says No. Obama didn't do anything, I still have all my guns. wow, you are the most wrong dumbass ever. have you ever been right about anything?

Is the Bottom In, Or Is This A Head-Fake?
By Ironman   #housing   19 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
ironmanalwayswrongwrongwrong says Ironman says robertoaribas says very creative, but the point remains: you were on here a year ago, saying prices would go down. they did not go down... Ah, but they HAVE gone down...

Romney up by 7
By Ironman   14 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
ironmansofuckingstupid says Good thing Romney had such a win, and won the election! Please tell me again how good you are at predicting elections, and how you know trump will win!

Six Reasons to Fear the Overhang of Unsold Houses
By Ironman   #housing   2 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
ironmansofuckingstupid says so, its been 3 years, by now that overhang of unsold homes must have really crushed the market! Good thing you didn't buy back then!

Massive Foreclosures after Election-Fabian Calvo
By Ironman   #housing   3 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
ironmansofuckingstupid says Strategic Renter says I feel sorry for the fools who have bought in the last 2 years. The realtors should be held responsible for persuading them the bottom was in. At lot of...

Romney Up 16 with Independents, Up 13 In Enthusiasm
By Ironman   #politics   2 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
ironmansofuckingstupid says so, I'll just set this here with the others, look at it for a bit...

Did Obama Just Throw The Entire Election Away?
By Ironman   #politics   16 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
ironmansofuckingstupid says So, did Obama throw the election away? Inquiring minds want to know! wow, you are always wrong!!!!

Trump Winning!
By Tenpoundbass   489 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
HydroCabron says Ironman says He won't need them: That's among Republican voters with college degrees etc., so it doesn't include humans.

Rotten Apple: Stock plunges 8% on earnings, revenue miss
By Ironman   #investing  #economics   21 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
SubOink says indigenous says who does not think the stock market is over valued. yeah, my house is over valued too

Stronger Border Enforcement Backfired
By indigenous   4 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
indigenous says HydroCabron says big-government evangelical Christians. That is an oxymoron. Hillary v Sanders? would be such an area for the libbies

Establishment Stunned As Trump Gains Wealthy, Well-Educated Voters
By Ironman   #politics  #trump   6 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Xanthidae says Well where do the libbies stand? Ironman says Trump Gains Wealthy, Well-Educated Voters

Suicide at Apple headquarters
By Patrick   8 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
Xanthidae says Who's Sue??

Why This Hypocrisy in Driving Jobs?
By Robber Baron Elite Scum   6 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
indigenous says A convoy of self-driving trucks recently drove across Europe and arrived at the Port of Rotterdam. No technology will automate away more jobs — or drive more economic efficiency — than the driverless...

Obama admin: If you don't rent to criminals, you are a racist
By lostand confused   14 comments, latest 11 hours ago:
Ironman says lostand confused says Why doesn't Obama bring some Syrian jihadis err refugees and let them sleep in the White House with him and the family?? Isn't there already a Muslim sleeping in there...

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and says
By indigenous   8 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
indigenous says Former President Clinton and his wife, Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, have sent $28,000 worth of household goods back to Washington after questions arose over whether the items were intended as personal gifts or...

Getting Out From An "Underwater Loan Or Loans Without A Strategic Default
By ohomen171   #housing   20 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
Anthony Cruz says Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start...

Legal rights that women have and men don't
By Dan8267   10 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says There should a law that the National Guard can never be deployed outside US Territory, or at least if the US is not at war with a nation state. It's the National Guard,...

Why Bernie Sanders FREE college plan doesn't make sense
By Ironman   #politics  #FeelTheBerningSensation   2 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
zzyzzx says

Last week it was 60% and this week it's 40%
By Tenpoundbass   8 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
zzyzzx says dodgerfanjohn says and she's incapable of protecting top secret information. Or using more than one email account...LOL...

Funny picture thread
By zzyzzx   #humor   650 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
Dan8267 says I beg to differ, Skype. I talk to myself all the time. It's the only way I can get an intelligent conversation on PatNet.

The days of a 25% guaranteed return are over......
By iwog   #investing   66 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
iwog says BoomAndBustCycle says I file my taxes with Turbo Tax and just import my TDAmeritrade info automatically to calculate my cost basis and determine exactly what I owe. Will this work for an oddball...

U.S. houseownership rate near 50 year low
By tovarichpeter   4 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
zzyzzx says U.S. houseownership rate near 50 year low It's all Obama's fault!!!

After Protests, Yale University Gets Rid Of Master Title
By Blurtman   6 comments, latest 13 hours ago:
zzyzzx says Because all their other problems have been solved???

I might join Paul Ryan thinking.
By HEY YOU   1 comment, latest 14 hours ago:
Tenpoundbass says The problem is the profit driven motive of the healthcare beind administered. Will never reach an equalibrium, the more they discover people accept the bill as is, the more room there is for...

DESPERATION!!! Cruz names Carly as his V.P. choice..
By Ironman   #politics   34 comments, latest 15 hours ago:
indigenous says John Marshall's corpse?

Why do Rep-Con-Teas allow this theft?
By HEY YOU   1 comment, latest 15 hours ago:
curious2 says HEY YOU says Rep-Con-Teas Your tedious triad ignores the complicity of both major parties. Republicans lost exclusive control of the legislative branch of government in 2007. Democrats controlled both the legislative and executive...

San Bernardino Shooter Was Teased About Beard, Family Lawyers Say
By Blurtman   18 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
curious2 says DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says and I haven't murdered anyone! ...unless you count the endless undeclared wars on behalf of her Saudi sponsors, e.g. the ongoing war in Syria, and before that Libya, and before that...

Somali plane bomber neatly served justice to himself
By Patrick   15 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
zzyzzx says jvolstad says I hope he enjoys his 72 virgins.

Most Americans think Economy is Getting Worse
By Ironman   #economics  #politics  #investing   16 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
zzyzzx says Most Americans think Economy is Getting Worse It's all Obama's fault!!!

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   free bumper sticker  

please recommend patrick.net to your friends