San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Reading Age
By thunderlips11 in misc   29 comments, latest 35 minutes ago:
indigenous says Dan8267 says I think your kids will be ok as long as what they are reading isn't the Bible. Yes, they should watch the inconvenient truth instead.

First batch of Clinton emails redacted, edited and censored.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   14 comments, latest 54 minutes ago:
SoftShell says who the fuck, in their right mind, would name their child "rodham"??? what kind of skewered genes are the jackasses trying to forcefuck into the whitehouse?

Does QE cause inflation, or not?
By CL in misc   36 comments, latest 3 hours ago:
Bellingham Bill says moldhaven says The question is, what economic factors could offset the influx of money enough to keep it from establishing a long-term trend? http://research.stlouisfed.org 8 million jobs missing in the productive economy...

Don't Call It a BUBBLE -- It's the Coming Zombie Tech Co. Apocalypse
By bill in misc   posted 3 hours ago:
People hate the "B" word so much they reach for new terms ...unicorns, liar loans, ninja cos.... Whatever -- The End Days Approach for $50 Billion pre-IPO Start-Ups ... http://www.thisisgoingtobebig.

Are cops afraid of biker gangs?
By tovarichpeter in misc   17 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
bob2356 says Strategist says Actually your statements tell me you can't tell the difference between right and wrong. That you are willing to sacrifice innocent lives to give rights to terrorists. So killing innocent bystanders...

It's Okay To Cover Up Child Molestation - If You're Christian
By elliemae in misc   27 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says Okay, his own sisters. That's just f**king weird.

Big ice cube is melting.
By HEY YOU in misc   16 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
bob2356 says Strategist says Oil is the worst pollutant. Charging at night is the least, because coal based power plants are not needed due to the low demand. They go nuclear power. Bullshit. Coal plants...

God bless Neil Young.
By Blurtman in misc   2 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Ceffer, Takes one to know one.

Bill Gross Thinks the End Is Near
By lahossain in misc   2 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Watch for a Black Swan on a moonless night & one may still not see it.

Too much Oil too little time.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   22 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Rep/Con/Teas love unregulated free market capitalism. Gas should cost a minimum of $10.00/gal.,"corporations are people too" need to feed their families. R/C/Ts that cannot afford the price are failures as Americans.

DEA agents ran sex club
By tovarichpeter in misc   3 comments, latest 7 hours ago:
Vicente says

The Libbies on the run the libbies on the run
By CaptainShuddup in misc   2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
iwog says We absolutely need Republicans to take over the government in 2017. The nation is screwed unless they get the blame for all the horror that is about to come.

Recovery Summer VII
By smaulgld in misc   2 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
iwog says Smaulgld is 100% invested in this recovery not existing. He has called the recovery fake, the GDP fake, the unemployment rate fake, and all the equity market movements fake. In fact if this...

Many cops and military members of motorcycle gangs
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 9 hours ago:
https://firstlook.org/theinter Nuclear power plant technicians, senior military officers, FBI contractors and an employee of a highly-secretive Department of Defense agency with a Top Secret clearance. Those are just a few of the more than 100...

Prison inmates allowed to die from lack of medical care
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 10 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Also known as murder.

I didn't know RBES was in the hospital, congrats anyway
By indigenous in misc   4 comments, latest 10 hours ago:
Strategist says indigenous says DAVID ROCKEFELLER’S SIXTH HEART TRANSPLANT SUCCESSFUL AT AGE 99 Isn't that a waste of a heart? I mean he is 99 years old. I guess money does buy a heart.

Media Salivating over 2015-2016 Campaign Spending
By thunderlips11 in misc   posted 12 hours ago:
Peter Liguori, the chief executive of Tribune Company, said earlier this month that the next presidential campaign presents “enormous opportunity” for advertising sales. Speaking at a conference hosted by J.P. Morgan Chase, Liguori, whose company...

Cuba could be another Singapore
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 16 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says What type of bars have you been hanging out in Cap'n ? Speaking from personal experience are you ? I never would have thought it from you based on your posts here on...

7 major housing markets now 'overvalued'
By jvolstad in misc   posted 17 hours ago:
https://homes.yahoo.com/news/7 Cheap money along with people not being afraid to go into debt might have something to do with this. I've seen a number of near new cars get repossessed even with cheap money. Of...

Meerkat
By BayAreaObserver in companies   12 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says Live Streaming App From Europe Is Crushing Periscope And Meerkat On Features. ANGL, which is well ahead of both Periscope and Meerkat on features and gives us a glimpse of what's to come....

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net