Near Irvine CA 92604

Watch
Start a new Irvine, CA 92604 thread

Federal reserve's bad-debt preservation policies weakened the economy
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
indigenous says Why is that newsworthy?

17% of FHA loans delinquent in September, bailout coming
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   16 comments, latest 12 hours ago:
CAPTlawrence says This is truly painful especially for first time home buyers. Is this also the reason why FHA is lowering their credit score (down to 560) to generate home sales and loans? Way back...

Must-sell shadow inventory has morphed into cant-sell cloud inventory (redux)
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   posted 21 hours ago:
http://ochousingnews.com/blog/ Shadow inventory didn’t go away, it merely changed form, and it’s impact on the market, and it’s threat to the market, is bigger than ever. This post is the foundation of my current thinking...

What if Millennials and boomerang house buyers never materialize?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   7 comments, latest 3 days ago:
dublin hillz says They ain't buying shit, what they are doing is singing the following song towards their boomer parents: "go to sleep bitch die motherfucker die go to sleep bitch why are you still...

Are low house prices better than low mortgage interest rates?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   8 comments, latest 3 days ago:
Diomedes777 says debyne says Diomedes777 says You mis-understood my point. Because a loan amount is fixed, the smaller the amount, the easier it is to pay off as your salary increases. Makes sense to me....

Rising Inventory & Low Rates Hasn't Created More Housing Demand
By Logan Mohtashami in Irvine CA 92603   88 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Logan Mohtashami says tatupu70 says I'm not saying you got the wrong answer, just that you are using too many decimal points. If I round it off it's 2% I have to use the actual...

Coastal California housing least affordable in US
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   3 comments, latest 5 days ago:
mmmarvel says golfplan18 says Coastal California housing least affordable in US No offense - but this is a Captain Obvious statement.

Sign of housing market top: high-end home flipping soaring
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   posted 1 week ago:
http://ochousingnews.com/blog/ eadlines of house flipping and increased novice investor participation of signs of a top in the housing market for high-end homes. Source: http://ochousingnews.com/blog/

Chinese government policy change kills Coastal California housing market
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
REpro says I think Chines are worry more about oversupply economic shock which can put many businesses out than restriction placed on money outflow.

Crashed HD, what program can retrieve data?
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Bullshit says Try Recuva. It works great.

Chronic shortages of housing supply inflates California house prices
bgamall4 says The wealthy buy them up and then supply is controlled. That is how the housing scam in Australia works as well.

Despite industry spin, mortgage lending standards are not tight
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says zzyzzx says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says They're giving borrowers the mirror fog test before they drop a note on them! Since when are corpses denied home loans??? It's the end, I tell you. Fuggin' librul...

Ferguson: case closed!
By Quigley in Huntington Beach CA 92647   44 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Quigley says bgamall4 says Quigley says The "case" is closed because at the moment the officer had sustained such an injury from the confrontation, the moral duty of proof passed to the other man to...

Loan modifications destroyed the move-up market for a generation
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   posted 1 week ago:
http://ochousingnews.com/blog/ Loan modifications for underwater borrowers preserves the debt so appreciation that ordinarily supports a move-up housing market instead flows to lenders. Lenders limit financed homebuyers based on borrower income, yet many houses sell at...

Tepid wage growth and rising house costs prices out low-income households
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   5 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says bubblesitter says Do we ever care about low-income households? Not in the SFBA..

Housing recovery hopes crushed as July house sales plummet
bubblesitter says No matter what happens of sales, prices will still go up.

How changing loss recognition rules could restore lender solvency
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   posted 2 weeks ago:
http://ochousingnews.com/blog/ Why have lenders permitted millions of delinquent borrowers to squat for years? Why haven’t they processed foreclosures in a timely manner and recycled much-needed supply back into the housing market? The short answer is...

Potential buyers are losing their enthusiasm for housing
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Diva24 says The problem is that prices have not crashed enough to be affordable for many whose wages have been stagnant since before the bubble. Home prices were artificially inflated and those who owned or...

Zillow-Trulia will reduce the number of bad real estate agents
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   4 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
bubblesitter says That means they have to fire all of them. :)

Will house sellers' motivation increase with the changing market?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   3 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
phaster says Just had an agent send me a flyer for a just listed 13 unit rental (right next door to one of my rentals in SD) for 2.6 million, well see how fast that...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 85 milliseconds to create.