Near Irvine CA 92614

Watch
Start a new Irvine, CA 92614 thread

Will Proposition 13 ever be changed?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   3 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
FortWayne says zzyzzx says If I understand correctly, if you inherit a house, you get to keep the previous low property tax rate, correct? I think it's a one time deal to a surviving spouse....

My take on the soft existing home sales numbers today
By Logan Mohtashami in Irvine CA 92603   256 comments, latest 22 hours ago:
Logan Mohtashami says Soft EHS sales again, no traction except in the million dollar home market

Reflating housing bubbles goes global
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   posted 1 day ago:
http://ochousingnews.com/blog/ Bankers around the globe learned from the US how to reflate house price bubbles by removing distressed inventory and lobbying for government subsidies. Bankers in the US discovered the formula for reflating housing bubbles:...

Californias Homeowner Bill of Rights increases foreclosure timelines
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   4 comments, latest 1 day ago:
bubblesitter says Well, banks should have known the risk of giving mortgages in CA.

Rising rents will push house prices higher
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   2 comments, latest 2 days ago:
iwog says driscoll63 says What's a landlord to do. Inflation is eating at his cash flow, food, labor, fuel, all cost more this year than last and going up every month. Because landlords have a...

Freddie, Fannie reform will foil housing reflation efforts
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   2 comments, latest 2 days ago:
clambo says The more you learn about the intricacies of the mortgage primary and secondary market, the more absurd it becomes. Imagine if they were selling you an "investment" that had fees of $10,000 just...

Frustrated house shopper takes revenge on new homeowner
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   3 comments, latest 4 days ago:
P N Dr Lo R says Well this is after all California, what else did you expect?

California house sales hit six-year low
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   14 comments, latest 4 days ago:
Dan8267 says jazz music says For the wealthy these are the best of times ever. So yes, the median price of homes can only go up. With the ever widening rich-poor gap, I would say...

Fixing the broken lower rungs of the property ladder
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   12 comments, latest 6 days ago:
CaptainShuddup says New Renter says Note low end does not mean ghetto. What I am talking about is smaller homes (1000-1500 sqft) on smaller lots (under 7000 sqft) in decent used shape and not in...

Weak Job and wage growth hobbles housing
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   posted 1 week ago:
http://ochousingnews.com/blog/ Weak job growth creates persistent unemployment and slows wage growth, which delays a durable housing recovery based on fundamentals. For the housing market to really improve, the fundamentals underpinning the market must improve because...

Miss Housing Nirvana Cries Uncle
By Logan Mohtashami in Irvine CA 92603   23 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Logan Mohtashami says The Professor says s that tapering I see at the end of the Fed balance sheet line? Split between MBS and treasuries is there so they on nominal basis buying less but...

Toxic loan peddlers failed to foresee the housing crash
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   18 comments, latest 1 week ago:
corntrollio says myob says At some level, someone knew that this was a fraud. Yes, that's definitely true. The way these companies operated with respect to MBSes and CDOs is consistent with that view. It...

Has FHA increased their fees so high they are now a predatory lender?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
jvolstad says Taxpayers should not be in the business of insuring mortgages. Want a house? Put down 20% and you will get your conventional mortgage.

California housing market update: affordability marginal, prices flat
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
JH says golfplan18 says with few sub-markets overvalued or undervalued. Must be referring to markets outside OC and much of CA. Otherwise this is hot air. golfplan18 says but these slowly evaporate because the spring...

Are convicted sex offenders living in your neighborhood?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   17 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says Ceffer says "Are convicted sex offenders living in your neighborhood?" No, everybody in my neighborhood are really sneaky. ....and haven't been caught.... yet...

Six reasons higher interest rates hurt house prices
donjumpsuit says I was just sitting here thinking today that house prices weren't high enough, then that pesky interest rate went up!

Would permitting in-law units destroy good neighborhoods?
CaptainShuddup says Neighborhoods with in law quarter permitting generally have more relaxed zoning rules, than Neighborhoods with out them. They are great while the owners live there or rent the main house out to decent...

Are California house prices fairly valued or overvalued?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   10 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
edvard2 says I guess as someone who went through the cycle a few times before buying, trying to make a guess as to whether the market is overvalued or not is difficult. California's economy and...

Do lenders care about keeping delinquent borrowers in their homes?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   4 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Bubbabear says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Does Jeffrey Dahmer care about the wellness of people he eats? He only cared if they were well done

Was removing distressed house supply essential to the economic recovery?
By golfplan18 in Irvine CA 92620   6 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
hrhjuliet says John Bailo says Treating homes -- an essential human need -- in this way is akin to state torture. But remember, being human and wanting a better world for everyone is totally out...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 117 milliseconds to create.