San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Nothing Says You Care More About a Death Of A Black Guy Then Destroying Property
By Call it Crazy in misc   44 comments, latest 1 minute ago:
Call it Crazy says thunderlips11 says Yeah, the trouble with muricans is that they are too soft and don't punish enough. I agree with too soft. Desiring punishment of others is strongly correlated with impotence,...

This couple has the loudest sex in NYC
By zzyzzx in misc   10 comments, latest 5 minutes ago:
Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says a little child and pussy And your address is? I'll come visit you. Oh Dan, didn't we go through this the other day?...

Apple
By Patrick in misc   10 comments, latest 7 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says Apple Inc. continued to defy the problems gripping the rest of the smartphone market, posting a 33% increase in quarterly profit on the back of surging iPhone sales and explosive growth in China....

The FBI is spying on your cellphone without a warrant
By Patrick in misc   4 comments, latest 16 minutes ago:
BayAreaObserver says Washington could be the next U.S. state to limit police use of the controversial Stingray surveillance technology. Both chambers of the state Legislature have approved a bill that would require police to obtain...

Doctors are Democrats
By tovarichpeter in misc   8 comments, latest 33 minutes ago:
Call it Crazy says Call it Crazy says So adult of you. sbh says So adult of you, I've heard that serious alcohol abuse can cause drunks to repeat what they're read or heard, as...

Shooting a handcuffed guy in the head point blank - no problem.
By Blurtman in misc   28 comments, latest 46 minutes ago:
sbh says How adult of you, princess.

The complete failure of free market Austrianism
By iwog in misc   9 comments, latest 52 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says If IWOG woold quit ignoring me he would find that I agree. Austerity only works if you have a high powered export society. And we don't.

Drought forum in Fresno on May 5
By tvgnus in misc   posted 54 minutes ago:
http://www.centralvalleybusine State Board of Food And Agriculture to host •  Public comments by farmers, ranchers and others encouraged The California State Board of Food and Agriculture is to host a drought forum on Tuesday, May...

These Billionaires Have it Out for Mainstreet
By bgamall4 in misc   3 comments, latest 54 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says FortWayne says Media sure does control the conversation. Good thing at least they can't control sites like patrick.net where we are all free to discuss our own ideas and thoughts without their control...

Are we becoming a police state?
By indigenous in misc   147 comments, latest 54 minutes ago:
bob2356 says Bigsby says bob2356 says That is surprising. I've met very few western european expats in the states as permanent residents. I don't even live permanently in CA, and I've met plenty. The places...

Racism big driver of health care in U.S.
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says And Dentists who moonlight as Proctologists have a higher procedure mortality rate.

Florida ground zero in for-profit education fraud
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 1 hour ago:
http://www.bradenton.com/2015/

Tea party, labor and Elizabeth Warren against Obozo the clown??
By lostand confused in misc   28 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
CaptainShuddup says She doesn't have enough Wampum to buy the presidency.

Nobody said that
By tovarichpeter in misc   22 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
sbh says Really now, do you know what capital crime is? Call it Crazy says Elmo It's not a difficult concept. Can't you at least try? Call it Crazy says Elmo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's central to the...

What Happened?
By Dan8267 in misc   43 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
tatupu70 says mell says The nominal value of assets and associated debt goes up while wages stay stagnant as the currency is debased History shows this to be false. There is no data that I've...

Stock in biotech doing marijuana research soars
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/de I spent over 15 years working in a variety of jobs in the securities industry before getting my Masters Degree in Journalism at NYU. As a financial journalist, I have met top notch CEO's,...

Can Free Trade make everyone better off?
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
thunderlips11 says tovarichpeter says I'm a Fellow at the Adam Smith Institute in London Which is the same as being a fellow of Heritage or CATO. Free Trade doesn't make everyone better off. Ricardo lived...

A republican sweep in 2016 is all but guaranteed.
By CaptainShuddup in misc   40 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
iwog says CaptainShuddup says Mine can, yours can't because you fed them the blue pill then told them to foolow the rabbit down the "I'm a vitctim" hole. You think so? Get a good book...

Is technology Replacing, or Displacing workers
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
Heraclitusstudent says It's not technology. It's "free" trade.

Google
By Patrick in companies   13 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
curious2 says BayAreaObserver says In addition, the company says that as a part of their agreement with Google, sellers will be able to retain a license back to their patent. This program looks like a...

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net