San Francisco Tech Company Watch

+ start a new thread

Reassessing U.S. Financial Aid to Israel
By tovarichpeter in misc   2 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
tovarichpeter says All Americans, regardless of their religion, are implicated in Israel’s occupation of the West Bank. America is, after all, helping to finance it. Israel is the largest recipient of U.S. taxpayer dollars in...

Some Special Words For All Of You Who Served In The Military
By ohomen171 in misc   5 comments, latest 6 minutes ago:
HydroCabron says SoftShell says yeah...isn't it about time for dan to step in and shit all over the MP's?? Nothing like scoring political points over the graves of veterans on Memorial Day.

Why people love New Jersey
By Blurtman in misc   posted 6 minutes ago:
What kind of twisted fucks would do these things? ----- In the early 20th century, the water was clearly polluted, said Carola. People were getting sick from eating the fish. But the problems got worse...

Hell freezes over-Rush Limbaugh against the TPP trade deal!!
By lostand confused in misc   3 comments, latest 34 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says Vicente says Hell freezes over? He opposes something Obama likes? Hahahahahah! I am stunned.

Die Greek Central Bank! Die!
By bgamall4 in misc   2 comments, latest 35 minutes ago:
bgamall4 says Vicente says I recall a few years back how everyone I talked to, salivated over California bankruptcy. Some people just need to fantasize and feed their disaster fetish. Yeah really. I would so...

The story behind the farmers' offer to cut water use
By tvgnus in misc   2 comments, latest 37 minutes ago:
Vicente says They smartly avoided much deeper future cuts. Prolonged drought can now wreak havoc on everyone else, but senior water rights holders have a floor.

Where is all the economic growth?
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
tovarichpeter says http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05 This is the original column by Krugman

God bless Neil Young.
By Blurtman in misc   9 comments, latest 1 hour ago:
HEY YOU says Everyone knows that Rock & Roll will destroy Mureka.

Feels a little warm in here.
By HEY YOU in misc   1 comment, latest 1 hour ago:
HEY YOU says I just clicked Dislike because I can't handle the truth.

Does QE cause inflation, or not?
By CL in misc   96 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
control point says moldhaven says Your proof is incomplete and unworthy of QED. My proof by counter-example disproves your assertion that M cannot affect P. :) We've made the same faulty logical mistake. This is...

Squirrel Privilege
By tovarichpeter in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
http://www.normativedander.com

Feminazi baseless lawsuit loser-bans salary negotiations-because it is sexist!!!
By lostand confused in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
lostand confused says Just bob your head and become sheep-the new feminist mantra. Who hired this nitwit to be the interim CEO of redditt?? So if this whack job is out there negotiating against competitors,...

My Intel Experience
By Patrick in misc   10 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Reality says LOL. That's why the big corporations need "too big to fail" in order to survive in the long run without being over taken by their smaller and more nimble competitors. Big organizations have...

Who Will Be Hurt Most When The Tech Bubble Burst? Not VCs
By BayAreaObserver in misc   5 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Strategist says tr6 says Strategist says There is no tech bubble at this point. What valuation metrics do you use to determine if there is a bubble or not? I don't know if there even...

Robots, not free trade, is killing jobs in the U.S.
By tovarichpeter in misc   15 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
Strategist says jazz music says It seems in the end one person can do what took an army of employees not very long ago. Can anyone identify a category where automation, a major category of...

The Shift In Assets by Fabrice Grinda
By BayAreaObserver in misc   posted 2 hours ago:
Asset prices are more sensitive to very low interest rates than most suspect. Global interest rates are now at historic lows. Conversely we are seeing record prices for asset prices be they share prices of...

Here's the link to tiny houses...
By bill in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
marco says I'd call these Greenspan/ Bernanke/Yellen boxes for the "riff-raff" to live in. Cardboard boxes for the masses might prove too embarrassing for The Fed. Better to have these abodes for the little people...

Greece ready to default, sez Interior Minister
By thunderlips11 in misc   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
lostand confused says Beggars can be choosers. Give me the money-don't you dare tell me what I can do with it or how I can spend it.

LaunchKit
By BayAreaObserver in companies   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
BayAreaObserver says LaunchKit, which aims to give developers a tool set that makes launching new apps easier, announced its newest service this week. The free LaunchKit App Store Sales Reporter helps developers track the sales...

Cute little "small footprint" house .. that you can put on SF roof +afford :)
By bill in misc   posted 5 hours ago:
Patrick used to like the URLs of these funky ideas ... back in the day :) http://gizmodo.com/you-can-tak

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net