add a company   post a job FREE!   start a misc thread

I Just Got A Scam IRS Robo Call
By ohomen171 in misc   3 comments, latest 2 minutes ago:
ohomen171 says I had one problem with a debt to the IRS in 1999. I ended up with a college student working part time handling my file. He was very nice and considerate and gave...

For your edification
By indigenous in misc   1 comment, latest 2 hours ago:
HydroCabron says Fwd: FWD:: Fwd: >>fwd: Fwd::>>fwd:fwd: fwd:: Grandma loves this!

The 'hot' housing market is about to experience a serious cooldown
By BayAreaObserver in misc   6 comments, latest 2 hours ago:
HydroCabron says Predictions are hard, especially about the future. Give Zillow credit for leading with the chin. We have a double here: rates will rise (they name a time!), and that will hurt prices. Nobody...

ChameleonJohn
By MarcLuoma in companies   posted 4 hours ago:
name:ChameleonJohn street address: SF zip: home page:http://www.chameleonjohn. jobs page: owner: SF employees: description:Get top site-wide savings with free shipping when using online coupons and promo codes for your desired online store, or simply buying our...

Apple Music Will Kill Your iPhone Battery
By BayAreaObserver in misc   2 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
HEY YOU says I'm sure anyone having this problem can stop by any of the many Apple manufacturing plants in all corners of America & pick up a new battery. That's what makes Apple a...

Obama's Sons Trashed Macon Walmart
By Call it Crazy in misc   30 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Dan8267 says

Car makers are just plain stupid
By Dan8267 in misc   38 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says You shouldn't HAVE to use it on such a fine automobile. Plus, a person with a $100K salary should have AAA or similar on their insurance policy to cover...

Wonchoo take me to Commietown
By CaptainShuddup in misc   29 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
HEY YOU says Capn', How much crap do you have that's made in CommieChina? I'm sure FOX News doesn't own anything made in CommieChina & I would wager that anyone associated with Fox.in any way,...

I Found Dan's Girlfriend
By Call it Crazy in misc   30 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Care to say what your income was before "retiring"? 'Nuff said.

Terrorism in SC?
By HEY YOU in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
I can always depend on Redneck White Trash Rep/Con/Teas to keep things exciting. "This is at least the fifth black church that has been burned in the wake of the Mother Emmanuel shootings, and the...

Trying to leave clown circus Ted Cruz auditions for 'The Simpsons'
By BayAreaObserver in misc   1 comment, latest 4 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says He looks like he could play the live action role of Quagmire though.

Embargo prevents Cuban medicines from reaching 316 million Americans
By tovarichpeter in misc   5 comments, latest 4 hours ago:
HEY YOU says I don't have time to think about Cuba as long as COMMUNIST sympathizers in America are buying crap made in COMMUNIST China?

McDonalds making the Quarter Pounderer
By CaptainShuddup in misc   posted 4 hours ago:
http://www.foxnews.com/leisure McDonald’s is looking to increase burger sales by beefing up its Quarter Pounder. According to an internal document obtained by CNBC, the chain will be rolling out a new patty next month that weighs...

More than 25% killed by cops were mentally ill
By tovarichpeter in misc   9 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says tovarichpeter says More than 25% killed by cops were mentally ill Yet Call It Crazy remains alive. Somebody need to call you out on the steady stream...

This Is What a School Districts $100K-Per-Year White-Privilege Conference Teach
By P N Dr Lo R in misc   posted 5 hours ago:
http://www.nationalreview.com/ Oregons Gresham-Barlow school district spends $100,000each year on a white-privilege conference that teaches its faculty that theyre racist and should therefore blame themselves for student misbehavior.

America's Finances - Is This Sustainable????
By Call it Crazy in misc   5 comments, latest 5 hours ago:
Strategist says Call it Crazy says Right after you send your check to the government for $154,356 that you owe!! * What? You want me to pay my debts? I'm voting for Tsipras.

We know nothing about what happens in our prisons
By tovarichpeter in misc   1 comment, latest 6 hours ago:
Strategist says tovarichpeter says We know nothing about what happens in our prisons We don't care.

Greece "Defaulted" on IMF Payment a few minutes ago
By thunderlips11 in misc   37 comments, latest 6 hours ago:
Call it Crazy says Heraclitusstudent says Either they are kicked out and go through depression, or stay in and go through slow wrenching austerity. Q: "How far can this plane go with just one engine?"...

Trump:The Next Sarah Palin
By Cull it Crazy in misc   posted 7 hours ago:
As Donald Trump surges in polls, Democrats cheer http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/ If I can't have Ted Cruz to make the GOP version of reality look like batshit lunacy I guess I'll have to settle for Rughead Rubber...

Cruz Drives Millions to Atheism
By Heraclitusstudent in misc   6 comments, latest 8 hours ago:
marcus says Heraclitusstudent says "Richard Dawkins, the evolutionary biologist and outspoken atheist, said that Cruz’s ability to convert millions to atheism was “nothing short of extraordinary.” Yeah, people are like, "look at this asshole, if...

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net